THE BROWNS BOARD

They ALL must go

Browns149

12 minutes ago, D Bone said:

There it is folks. Some of our fans love going 1-21 while blissfully believing that we'll be better in just 3 more years if we can simply tolerate the 5-64 it will take to get there, all while wondering why most other fans have had enough. 

Your way is tried and failed. Hush. 

10 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I can’t understand how ANYONE can watch this team and say we should keep it going

this is the worst collection of talent being coached by one of the worst coaching staffs of all time 

I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wargograw said:

I don’t see how ANYONE could want to do the EXACT SAME THING we’ve always done so we can have a 4-win ceiling for the rest of our lives. 

Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

2 minutes ago, wargograw said:

We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

Have you watched this crap? There is no way I would allow these people to pick the next draft 

Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

Just now, Browns149 said:

We can’t even win 2 games with these idiots 

We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

Just now, Browns149 said:

We simply need to do a George Costanza, and do The Opposite - "if every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right".

4 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets

This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve spent the last 19 years of giving my money for season tickets

This as is bad as it has ever been. NOT EVEN CLOSE

Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

1 minute ago, wargograw said:

Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money....... 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 

Legit discussion for those who are pro the current course:

It seems as if the hang up is that the traditional methods have been used before and the Browns still sucked. That seems to be the enthusiasm behind Sashi’s plan. While true ,the traditional methods have not worked in Cleveland, they have worked at many other places that had long bouts of losing (see the Saints, Buccaneers, and Texans). They didn’t strip down every ounce of left over talent to build from there.

Could it be that the traditional methods didn’t work because the people carrying out the plan were not competent? If so, could the same be true for the current plan? That has been my reservations about it. I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

^^^^^

This.

2nd this. If these idiots get to pick the 5 picks in the first 2 rounds next year.   WE ARE SCREWED

11 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Hahahahahaha! Man, and I'm pissed at myself for buying the NFL Sunday Ticket in which the Browns only share in 1/32 of the money....... 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Yep, the Browns will go from 1-31 to 11-5 in 2018 if we all can just wait....... Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 

Yeah, I’m surprised you didn’t spend that money on lottery tickets, booze, and other wastes. If you approach life the way you do the Browns it must be pretty rough. 

5 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

It seems as if the hang up is that the traditional methods have been used before and the Browns still sucked. That seems to be the enthusiasm behind Sashi’s plan. While true ,the traditional methods have not worked in Cleveland, they have worked at many other places that had long bouts of losing (see the Saints, Buccaneers, and Texans). They didn’t strip down every ounce of left over talent to build from there.

Could it be that the traditional methods didn’t work because the people carrying out the plan were not competent? If so, could the same be true for the current plan? That has been my reservations about it. I get putting together lots of draft picks. I have little confidence in them picking talented players with the picks.

Dude. No. We have too large a sample size of failed head coaches and GMs for it to merely be a hiring issue. 

I would rather see Peyton Manning and whoever he hires make those picks then the fools we have here now

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That's the rub.

A valid argument against blowing things up so soon is that rebuilding takes time (and that no one good wants to be working under a hair trigger so staying the course is a sign that some future FO would get a fair shake).

A valid argument for blowing thing up (yet again) is that the wrong people are in charge of rebuilding and waiting to pull the trigger is just wasted time and money (but again, who among those that might be the "right" people would want to come in under these circumstances to start another rebuilding project? Who is both good enough to make a difference and willing to work for the Browns organization?)

Both perspectives are compelling in their own way.

Other options include: a partial blow-up, patching the rebuilding machine, new owner, and new city.

Just now, LogicIsForSquares said:

Then how did many other teams (Lions, Bucs, Saints, Texans, etc) use traditional means to get out of the dumpster if it is that method that is the problem and not those delivering it?

What happened to Rod Marinelli when the Lions went 0-16?

He got s hitcanned, he didn’t get another year.

Just now, tinythinker said:

That's the rub.

A valid argument against blowing things up so soon is that rebuilding takes time (and that no one good wants to be working under a hair trigger so staying the course is a sign that some future FO would get a fair shake).

A valid argument for blowing thing up (yet again) is that the wrong people are in charge of rebuilding and waiting to pull the trigger is just wasted time and money (but again, who among those that might be the "right" people would want to come in under these circumstances to start another rebuilding project? Who is both good enough to make a difference and willing to work for the Browns organization?)

Other options include: a partial blow-up, patching the rebuilding machine, new owner, and new city.

Correct, the FO can’t draft worth a dam, and by letting them continue to draft, is just kicking the same can down the road.

2 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

That's the rub.

Well we all know the WRONG people are in charge

we have lawyers and baseball people running and NFL TEAM

Hey guys. You gotta be fair here. All my calls over the past 2 years to fire the entire FO and coaching staff enraged you guys to the point of tearing me to shreds.

Kind of ironic that you are now here espousing the same exact things you called me a troll for saying.

I honestly could never inderstand how any of you could believe this team was on the right track.

How does one even get upset with this team? Who really cares any more?

Win one for Ghoolie's Mom? It would have been a hell of a win. We deserve better than this.

24 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

What are they doing?  

The worst team in the world is not a goal

20 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hey guys. You gotta be fair here. All my calls over the past 2 years to fire the entire FO and coaching staff enraged you guys to the point of tearing me to shreds.

Kind of ironic that you are now here espousing the same exact things you called me a troll for saying.

I honestly could never inderstand how any of you could believe this team was on the right track.

How does one even get upset with this team? Who really cares any more?

Win one for Ghoolie's Mom? It would have been a hell of a win. We deserve better than this.

Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

Unlike Duhoolie and several other self anointed 'Football Gods' here, I don't pretend to know how to fix the worst franchise in all of professional sports.... I just know that it is broken and I can no longer take watching it.

I gave it 21 games (last week) before I broke, and I know in my heart that they won't be any better over the next 21 games with all of the same dudes running the organization....... both off and on the field. 

Will they be better if they make changes - be them wholesale or not? Hell, I won't beat my chest and tell you 'how great I am' with an answer, cause I sure as  s h i t  don't know any more than you guys do.

We all deserve better, and those 53 dudes on the field and countless others both on the sidelines and behind the scenes owe it to all of us...... F U C K   T H E M   A L L

We have the worst collection of talent. Coached by some of the dumbest coaches of all time.

other then that. Trust the process

Archived