THE BROWNS BOARD

Ok are we done with hogan now?

Clevfan4life

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t be surprised if the top college QBs stay in school as long as possible. No need to come out and be on this team

The only thing I want to highlight that I am 100% sick of is the Shmucking media declaring people the new franchise QB after a few decent showings. Its Shmucking annoying and the Cleveland media is the worst example of it around the league. Keep righting your stories about how player x was over looked until they got to the Browns. Please. Who the Shmuck came into this game think he was going to light anything up? Best case scenario he was going to have an average game. Just be honest about whats going on. Our coach didn't install a game plan for our rookie QB. Our rookie QB has sucked. Our "back up" QB ha doesn't have the talent to be a starter. Our only QB to show anything in an NFL game is inactive every week because he can't/won't throw the ball down field. Be Shmucking honest about it. At least Grossi calls this Sheet out as much of a Sheet can he is. 

Which Socksucker sitting in our FO thought passing on wentz or bosa and dropping back for coleman then taking ogbah and nassib....was this shifty steal of a draft? Belichick can trade down because he has an actual eye for football. Analytics cannot find tom brady in the 6 th round. It couldnt find decent pass rushers in the 2nd. fuk my butt

56 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Dude has no arm talent. He's putting air under the ball constantly because he has no ability to drive the football. He sucks. If im gonna watch 3 int's in one half id rather watch kizer maje em so we KNOW we have to draft a QB #1

this is the worse talented team and the most moronic fo i have ever seen watching football for 50 plus yrs...what a stinkin piece of Sheet...

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Which Socksucker sitting in our FO thought passing on wentz or bosa and dropping back for coleman then taking ogbah and nassib....was this shifty steal of a draft? Belichick can trade down because he has an actual eye for football. Analytics cannot find tom brady in the 6 th round. It couldnt find decent pass rushers in the 2nd. fuk my butt

your just figuring this out now...pfffft...i told everyone on this board that analytics won't work. Again, this is a stinkshit organization...

14 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

But, but, but...it’s all Kizer’s fault. Can’t you see? If Kizer wasn’t starting we’d have 5 wins already. He’s the one keeping us from being a good team.

weeeeeheee heee heee heee....where the Shmuck is cleeeeeepsboard cheeeeeeezus....hahahahahahaaaaaa

Hogan injured his ribs, threw pitifully after that. Need a couple top wr's in the draft. The so cal qb doesn't impress me,

and I wouldn't draft the other stooge either. Too bad for Hogan , he went against a killer defense, even without Watt.

Defense needs a shutdown corner or two.... I think I'll do a mock draft after this game.

32 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

But, but, but...it’s all Kizer’s fault. Can’t you see? If Kizer wasn’t starting we’d have 5 wins already. He’s the one keeping us from being a good team.

So give me your analysis what we need to be a "good" team? Kizer sucks, Hogan sucks, Hue sucks, Sashi sucks. Have I covered the bases?

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So give me your analysis what we need to be a "good" team? Kizer sucks, Hogan sucks, Hue sucks, Sashi sucks. Have I covered the bases?

The new uniforms suck too. You forgot to mention that. :lol:

Kizer got tons of work with the 1's. Got 5 games of starter reps. 

Hogan has had 3 days. 

Give Hogan a little time to work on the timing and what the WRs need to look for when they are playing for him.

Just now, PoeticG said:

Hogan has had 3 days. 

Give Hogan a little time to work on the timing and what the WRs need to look for when they are playing for him.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Just like I knew you'd do.

Just now, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Same thing I’ve been saying the whole time:

Time. 

And a legit WR1 and FS.

Hahahaha. You're dreaming TC. Out played after 15 minutes AGAIN  I don't care if Tom Brady was qbing  the Browns. That was another ugly blowout.

The young WRs in the game today... All of them actually, struggled. 

Njoku, DeValve, Williams, Higgins, Treggs, Ricardo- all young players trying to sync... makes it hard. 

Hogan will be much better next week vs the Titans. 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan has had 3 days. 

Fuk that dude. 3 int's in one half that were ALL on him. That ball he airmailed over duke i wanted to shove it up his a ss. The one and only thing you absolutely cannot do on that pass is overthrow because the over routes mean theres sideline leverage by the defense. Oh my Shmucking god throw the Shmucking ball low. Even a tip in that circumstance is almost a guaranteed pick. The dudes arm is just shiite. He has to put air under it just to get it out to the sidelines.

Thats Sheet. Those kinds of arms shouldnt even be in the nfl. They beed to ask these kids in college, hows ur leg? Play soccer at all when u were a kid? Here try this. If u dont have a min strength arm dont Shmucking play qb so that one day a professional fan base has pucker their assholes while holding a stopwatch  everytime u throw out into the flat.

You are having a bad day, clearly, but relax a little, Hogan isn't as bad as you think he is. 

He is better than Kizer. Kevin Hogan struggled today because of penalties, no calls, young WRs and bad play calling.

Hogan's "3" INTs...

1 came at the half, no points. 

The pick 6 looked like Duke should have continued his route to the outside, he slows and turns because he open but the pass was supposed to be further out to the first down. Duke jumped a little early as well. Actually the pass looked like it could have been deflected outside, wide of Duke... hmm. Never want those to happen but like I said, Watson had one of those today as well. Shon Coleman got man handled as well on the play...

The other INT came on the sidelines on a deepball, that is on the WR, the WR let the Corner pin him to the sidelines and just take the ball. The WR was actually Duke Johnson.

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Hahahaha. You're dreaming TC. Out played after 15 minutes AGAIN  I don't care if Tom Brady was qbing  the Browns. That was another ugly blowout.

Yes it was, because we are a bad young team. That’s what happens to bad young teams, regardless of who’s at QB.

14 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan will be much better next week vs the Titans. 

I’m sure he’ll be just fine on the bench next week.

Archived