THE BROWNS BOARD

Report: Browns Begin Searching For New Football Executive

jbluhm86

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Trust The Process? Guess not.

dats right....per mike florio on the pregame....quote from him....YET ANOTHER REBOOT....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...TOLD YA DEM DER SHMUKING IDIOTS....CHACHI AND LAMEBRAIN WERE IDIOTS.....TOLD YA LONG TIME AGO.....my guess...when they go to london, they stay there and find a real shmuking owner...even if they get a soccer owner, its a billion times better than what this shmuck knows about football....jimmy da slimeball...

38 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

At this point in the season, you have to ask yourself if there’s been an improvement over last years 1-15 season.

I don’t see any progression, I see regression.

You clearly didn’t see our defense last year. 

6 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I think it's great news they are looking for a football guy to run the FO. I also don't believe this necessarily means a complete blow up. It's conceivable the coaching staff stays intact. That's especially true is Jimmy feels the real failures been in Sashi. 

No. No. No! IF (big if) Haslman wants to restart... again. He has to do it right.  Hire a GM then let him pick the coach, then let him hire his coaching staff.  Suggest he keep Williams on D, but other than that, hire your guy at the top, then get the HELL out of the way.

Thats the ONLY way it works!!

10 minutes ago, wargograw said:

You guys are actually gonna act like you’re vindicated because Hairtrigger Jimmy might agree with you on something? Lol ok. 

I don't consider 1-21, a couple blowouts, little progress exactly hair trigger reaction. Experiment over? Could be.

10 minutes ago, thenew23 said:

No. No. No! IF (big if) Haslman wants to restart... again. He has to do it right.  Hire a GM then let him pick the coach, then let him hire his coaching staff.  Suggest he keep Williams on D, but other than that, hire your guy at the top, then get the HELL out of the way.

Omg fuk you dude. A new coach with a new staff......yeah, thats exactly what we need. Cause i really want to run  a 2-5 next year or some new dumb Sheet. Jackson and williams stay ffs. Just as we're doing at least some things right...run defense, decent running game.....no lets start all over again with a new defensive scheme and ol blocking scheme

we've done that how many times in the ladt 7 years and where has it gotten us?

9 minutes ago, thenew23 said:

We can agree to disagree :) I don't think there is such a thing as "the ONLY way". Putting Sashi back where he belongs in a business role and bringing in a football guy as GM could work with the existing staff IF they like the existing staff. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't consider 1-21, a couple blowouts, little progress exactly hair trigger reaction

No kidding..... We're quickly closing in on NFL ineptitude history, and yet he thinks "everything is juuuuuuuust fine".

LMAO :lol:

So, who here thinks that if this story is true the new hire will make a real difference next season? And how do you define a real difference?

What would be acceptable? And who is available that you would want?

Not trying to trash the idea, just wondering what people see on the horizon.

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I don't consider 1-21, a couple blowouts, little progress exactly hair trigger reaction. Experiment over? Could be.

Well, it is. Sorry you don’t see it. All the talent was taken off of this team. You expected suckage and got it. Now you act surprised. 

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Omg fuk you dude. A new coach with a new staff......yeah, thats exactly what we need. Cause i really want to run  a 2-5 next year or some new dumb Sheet. Jackson and williams stay ffs. Just as we're doing at least some things right...run defense, decent running game.....no lets start all over again with a new defensive scheme and ol blocking scheme

we've done that how many times in the ladt 7 years and where has it gotten us?

It’ll work this time I swear!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I saw a 1-15 season last year...what did you see?

A defense ranked 32.

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So how many games do you see our vastly improved defense winning this year?

I’m thinking we go 0-16.

More than zero. I offered to put my money on it last week. Offer’s still good. Put up or shut up. 

And just because you don’t win YET doesn’t mean you’re not improved? Why is this such a hard concept for folks?

2 minutes ago, wargograw said:

More than zero. I offered to put my money on it last week. Offer’s still good. Put up or shut up. 

And just because you don’t win YET doesn’t mean you’re not improved? Why is this such a hard concept for folks?

Because we have gotten worse

do you watch the games

Hard to stomach watching teams with rookie qbs winning games every year, and we can't even do it with veterans. 

Winston,  Marriota,  Goff,  Wentz,  Watson,  Prescott,  all looked better in their first few games than anyone we've had in a decade. 

Save the "those teams have more weapons" cowpoop.  Yeah,  they do, cuz they don't waste their high draft picks on crap.  

It's impossible to suck every year,  get high draft picks every year,  and get consistently worse. Unless you're the Browns. 

Pathetic.  

Archived