THE BROWNS BOARD

Pediatrician rubukes "transgenderism" as fake news

calfoxwc

now cleve and woody will get so confused.

it's actually child abuse to chemically treat children to try to be the gender you want.

Just sick.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10/15/pediatrician-drops-a-bomb-on-idea-that-transgenderism-is-real-completely-destroys-it-with-truth/

Sigh. Where to start

This pediatrician didn't "destroy" the idea of tansgenderism. I know the headline says so, and that's all you read, but that's not what his quote is saying. 

I can't speak for Cleve (tho I think I know the answer), but I'm against doing any kind of chemical changes to a child pre puberty because they think they're something else. That's dangerous and can cause long term issues. Puberty can change a lot of things. I agree with the pediatrician there.

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh. Where to start

This pediatrician didn't "destroy" the idea of tansgenderism. I know the headline says so, and that's all you read, but that's not what his quote is saying. 

I can't speak for Cleve (tho I think I know the answer), but I'm against doing any kind of chemical changes to a child pre puberty because they think they're something else. That's dangerous and can cause long term issues. Puberty can change a lot of things. I agree with the pediatrician there.

And not just as a gotcha but do you believe that transgender is something that manifest itself post puberty?

Keep in mind that I agree with you in that homosexuality can occur with either sex because it's basically a psychological thing but that the gender itself is a matter of biology.

WSS

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sigh. Where to start

I tacitly agree with u. Problem is these kidsgo through puberty and they can be set for life in their physical form when inside they say they knew early on, and its corroborated by family and friends, thst they werent in the right gender body. Its such a complex issue i really dont want to deal with it, im not smart enough to figure this out. Cause there absolutely could be cases where parents may pressure a child to come to the conclusion about his/her sexuality that they want, and the child may realize later he/she wasnt following their internal compass.

We also know parents have pressured children to accept their birth identity and that didnt wirk out well either. 

Im actually of "the opinion" these transgender id issues are real and that chemicals in our food Shmucked with the mother while she was pregnant. I cant inagine all the estrogens in plastics and synthetic hormones in meat have no deleterious effect on the chemistry of the developing fetus. 

I think if one day we were all told about the biological manipulations imposed on us by the food and drug corporations that people would literally pull folks out of their homes and kill them on the street

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And not just as a gotcha but do you believe that transgender is something that manifest itself post puberty?

Keep in mind that I agree with you in that homosexuality can occur with either sex because it's basically a psychological thing but that the gender itself is a matter of biology.

WSS

I have no idea. My guess would be you're born that way, just like your sexuality. I'm saying post puberty to more or less play it safe. Post puberty it might be more apparent and then you can take action, being more mature. 

I believe both are genetic. I know the science backs that for homosexuality, not sure what studies have been done on transgender. 

Archived