THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie Goes To London

Ghoolie

So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

Ghoolie For London.jpg

27 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

why does it look like there is snow on pine trees out your office window?

because the Hue Jackson #1 window tints were sold out at all Tennessee local Walmart this week  :P   

1 hour ago, miktoxic said:

why does it look like there is snow on pine trees out your office window?

yeah have fun in london........seems like you need a vacay. just watch out for the bearded ladies. i heard it's a trend there like the south here.

Bearded ladies? Don't confuse us with Ireland

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   :)

I'll get you a pic tomorrow. LOL.

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

Ghoolie, congrats on the weight loss. I guess I'll have to find something else to make fun of you for. 

Well, I still have 50 pounds to go, but you can always make fun of me for being a pantyhose wearing homo. Ah, wait, I would consider that a compliment, never mind. LOL.

And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.

for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....

careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.

4 hours ago, miktoxic said:

And just to let let some ultra-douche fags know...you don't quit ur team. U might get pissed over the politics under which they're run from a governing body.....which is while I'll never watch an NFL game again (to give them ratings), I'll never spend a nickel on any product they sell and I'll always stand up for what I believe in. Basically came back to make sure my product to those who wanted it would be and is delivered in time as promised.

for a little church mouse with no legs to stand on who just came in from the cold that wants to question my loyalties....

careful squire. I might make you the next Retard project.....and you will not like that. Now block me and shut the Shmuck up.

butthurt.jpg

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Where in the u.s is it winter right now?

High in the Rockies. Can snow anytime. Got 4" of snow in August one year. Current temperature at Vail, 36 degrees.  :)

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So after a tough week of saying good bye to my Mom, and dealing with the most problematic family imaginable, I am enjoying my first day back home with my new puppy. Busy day, lot's to do, but the pup was a comfort. Then I go to the mail box and what do I find? A Browns Board International Custom printed Jersey. It's amazing the friends that one makes with this ridiculous, maddening team of ours.

So, hee we are, I am reduced to once again pulling for the Browns not only in 2 weeks in London, but schidt, I can't rightly not pull for them against the Titans. You wanna talk weird fans? Titans fans are mondo bizarro.

Ghoolie For London.jpg

Holy Sheet Ghoolie I was expecting Rambo or the Terminator or something but I'll give you credit for posting your mug up here anyway.

Can anyone deny that if u showed ghoolies picture to the NFL fanbase they'd nail him as a browns fan within 1-2 guesses? Theres just something about us that screams miserable cleveland mark that i cant put my finger on.

Like i csn even distinguish often between inter cleveland sports fans. But ask me how and i cant tell u

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie For London.jpg

Are you actually going to London for the game?

14 hours ago, Orion said:

Where's puppy?  So we can see SOMETHING good looking....   :)

Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Should we make Ghoolie's dog.....Stella, the official mascot of the Browns Board?   What do you say Ghoolie?   You know how I like that dog for her name.....because, as we have discussed....my favorite dog that I had was also named Stella.  (for all of you....she died many years ago)

Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Good job on the shirt Mik...Tom wears it well.

What did you name the pup? (I hope it wasn't Tarkenton)

Uhhhm....you just quoted my post wherein I talk about the dog's name being Stella. Ghoolie and I had conversations about this, here and on Facebook. Didn't you read the post you quoted?

55 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA.  Here she is. 

Stella 3.jpg

Stella 1.jpg

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Are you actually going to London for the game?

No my friend, only in spirit. But for me, trust me, that will be good enough.

49 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

i named her Stella. She gets into so much mischief, it takes my fat arse so long to run her down, I wind up being like Marlon Brando in Streetcar named desire....................STELLA...............................STELLA.  Here she is. 

Stella 3.jpg

Stella 1.jpg

she looks like she's got her groove back

Archived