THE BROWNS BOARD

So if Jackson is gone...

Westside Steve

48 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yes...unless he said something behind the scenes along the lines of "I can make a Kessler-Hogan-Kizer QB room work" and guaranteed a number of victories... yes. I don't think he said any such thing.

More so when add in the loss of Coleman and the Britt that showed up. I'd even consider retention in spite of if making the above statement.

But conditional retention...

I hope he didn't say anything like that, if he did he's as good as gone. But Tour- it's plain as mud now, barring a miracle turnaround- we're taking a qb with our first pick in 2018. Right now, it's not going to be lower than #2 overall, and almost a lead pipe lock bet it's going to be in the top 5.   

From ESPN-  "The Browns are just the fourth franchise in the Super Bowl era to start 0-7 in back-to-back seasons. Their chances to win the division are nonexistent, but their chances to "earn" the top pick in next year's draft are through the roof. The Browns are a 58.4 percent favorite to pick first, according to FPI."

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Kool...... We're #1! (finally) 

LOL, check the power rankings this week? Easy to find the Browns, just start at the bottom and work up. Pick any one. Jimmy can't be happy with the vision Sashi and DePo sold him. "the Process" should have had us at least #27 by now. 

Archived