THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Looking to Move Britt!

nickers

The Browns would surely like to unload their expensive mistake already, and the upstart Buffalo Bills need more reliable wide-receiver depth.

Well then, look no further Buffalo Bills.  We've got your 'reliable' wide-receiver depth right here for ya.   And we've got a beautiful bridge in the Mojave that we just reduced the price on.  

Give us Zay Jones we will call it even;)..I always like digging deeper into whom to blame..Start with who scouts Britt? Your Director of Pro Personal Scouting usually has his fingers in it, evaluating rosters. Ours= Dan Saganey..A Asst. Football coach at HarVard from 07 to 09..Browns hire Saganey in May of 09, Survives Ray Farmer firing than shuffles into Sashi Brown FO..Tired of burning up your money yet Haslem? Scouting a Pro Player we can do from our couch..Player background checks are on your staff..2nd issue with Cory Coleman maynot sit well with Hue? stay tuned coming off IR

4 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Please, Buffalo, take him!!! PLEASE!!

We'll even pay you to take him off our hands...  

1 hour ago, LBC mike said:

Are trades allowed now? Aren't we passed the trade deadline?

Nope, we have  9 days to unload this bum.

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Talk about a bad signing to date.

Can't be bad moving from St Louis to LA? Britt now 15th highest paid WR. WR Tavon Austin sits 7th highest paid:huh:(that's gotta sting) Meanwhile WR Brandon Cooks plays for 781K this season showing pay me money of 8.4M next season? Can't spell Harvard lawyer in Cheaters (Matt Patricia?maybe)

Something about that analogy does not work...

Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go. You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

57 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Britt... I can't fault his signing without confusing hindsight with foresight as I suspect many here are doing.

yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's kneejerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

WSS

Britt was not 'working' out on the field.  So many times he was just loafing around out there.  He's obviously caught up in the 'we suck so I ain't even gonna bust my butt' mentality.  He's just here to collect a nice check.

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

yes we do. Of course none of us are getting paid to think beyond it

As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go.

again somebody above my pay grade is taking home a salary for being able to make the differentiation.

You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

somebody under the impression that his veteran leadership is helping the kids? Maybe it's D jerk but I'd say just his body language doesn't tell me that.

1. Think beyond what? Stats? First hand observations?
  2. Appears your "body language" paygrade is quite high.
  3. I have no idea how my comment could have prompted your question, so I'm assuming "random thought".

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:
  1. Think about what?
  2.  the difference between hindsight and foresight, like I said? or you said or we both said.
  3. Appears your "body language" paygrade is quite high.
  4.  how's it seemed to you? Does he sound sincere when you hear him talk? If so maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe he's on his way to the hall of fame starting this week.
  5. I have no idea how my comment could have prompted your question, so I'm assuming "random thought".
  6.  no idea? Sure seemed like it was a veteran leadership intro to the sentence I replied to. "You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time.."

WSS

1. So hindsight?
  2. I obviously did not watched as much "O'Riley Factor" as you...
  3. My comment was about "what you want"... so there's that.

14 hours ago, miktoxic said:

Damn, thought title of thread meant browns moving to Britain.

I read this right after you posted it about 1am in the morning PST, and literally woke up the dog with an LOL...... BTW, WTF were you doing up at 4am anyhow??!! 

23 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:
  1. So hindsight?
  2. I obviously did not watched as much "O'Riley Factor" as you...
  3. My comment was about "what you want"... so there's that.

Tour, what did I say about signing guys coming off a contract year? 

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

As for moving him? If it's just about his play, I don't. However, if it's about an attitude atop his play, and this curfew issue that included Coleman indicates it is, then he's gotta go. You want your vet presence to drag your 2nd-year, top-pick's a$$ "home" on time... not party with him past the deadline... or worse yet keep him out past that time.

rumor has it that they hooked up with good ole jeeeeyoni  manzier and jjjjjjjjosh the flash gordon....heheheheeeee....johnny set them straight..he say play for the clowns and get paid well.snort snort....glub glub glub...hickup..free rehab is also included if needed......

25 minutes ago, Orion said:

Does Buffalo have a tackle they'd like to trade for Britt?

I'm sure they have some old fishing tackle lying around they would part with........... as long as we 'Osweiler' his contract for them. 

Archived