THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont want to hear any of this progress garbage either.  The only reason this was a close game in because tennessee bizarrely decided to run the football into the line for 2 yards a pop all day rather than spreading our butt out.

another loss, another looking like crap loss

1 minute ago, Orion said:

Well, he'll make this 2nd attempt.

Even if he misses, a tie is no freakin good.  Could still be a winless season.

we arent going to go winless.  thats ridiculous.  going 1-31 in the nfl just isn't possible today.  I still think we will win 3 games, which blows but whatever.  

I mean our average against the spread number has been like 4-5 pts this year.  There just isn't enough separation in the nfl between the really bad teams(us) and mediocre to even somewhat above average teams for any team to go 0-16 with any confidence.  

thats what makes this 1-22 all the more sucky...even with a really really bad team, its HARD to go 1-22 in today's nfl.  The league just isn't set up like that 

They are just not polished. Too many dumb mistakes. No need to nitpick they just need to tifhten up.

Watching our dudes walk off the field after going 0-7, there isn't a player on that field that believes in what they are doing day in and day out..... not one. 

5 minutes ago, wargograw said:

I’ll say it. Good effort guys. We’ll get em next week. Build on success. 

you are just trolling at this point.  We didn't score a god damn td.  Did you happen to see that?  Not a damn one.  This is the nfl...there are no 'good' losses in such a league.  This isnt college football and Kansas loses a tough game to alabama and you say "hmmm, good effort".  Jesus Christ, we were 5 pt underdogs today so it wasn't like it was some great effort to lose by 3 and not score a td.  This "good effort" crap is insulting.  We are 0-7 and 1-22 since last year....there is no "good effort" in that.  Yes we do LACK TALENT right now, but even the worst team in the nfl talent wise(and I dont think we have worse talent than a couple teams, its close) shouldnt be expected to go 1-22....that just doesn't happen in the nfl except in rare cases even amongst really bad teams.  So spare us the "build on success" trolling crap....

Why in hell would anyone think Kizer was good to begin with? Did they not watch his Norte dame film?   How about the peppers draft pick he was a pass liability in Michigan but I guess we didn’t see that film either. I honestly can’t believe how bad this team is. And I’m sick of firing coaches but hugh is clueless as arr the people running the front office. This might be the worst sports organization in the history of sports. 

9 minutes ago, D Bone said:

:lol:

that kind of bs from war is infuriating and shows a complete lack of understanding of the nature of the nfl.  There was nothing at all improved or good about the crapfest performance we just witnessed.  Tennessee played a crap game(and game plan as well) but at least they won.  

Verses the Vikings Kevin Hogan will start. Kessler will be backup. Although I wouldn't care if Hue decides to use Kizer as backup. Hogan will win this game.

I haven’t posted on this forum in couple of years because it was nothing but negative but I’m tired of just sitting here being quiet stop going to the games. It’s such an embarrassment for a football crazy state like Ohio to have the Cleveland Browns as our representative in the NFL it’s an absolute joke so is the ownership and management of his football team

15 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

you are just trolling at this point.  We didn't score a god damn td.  Did you happen to see that?  Not a damn one.  This is the nfl...there are no 'good' losses in such a league.  This isnt college football and Kansas loses a tough game to alabama and you say "hmmm, good effort".  Jesus Christ, we were 5 pt underdogs today so it wasn't like it was some great effort to lose by 3 and not score a td.  This "good effort" crap is insulting.  We are 0-7 and 1-22 since last year....there is no "good effort" in that.  Yes we do LACK TALENT right now, but even the worst team in the nfl talent wise(and I dont think we have worse talent than a couple teams, its close) shouldnt be expected to go 1-22....that just doesn't happen in the nfl except in rare cases even amongst really bad teams.  So spare us the "build on success" trolling crap....

Tennessee didn’t score one either. Some games go that way. Our offense is definitely bad. 

3 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Tennessee didn’t score one either. Some games go that way. Our offense is definitely bad. 

of course...they had a WIDE OPEN reciever available for a 1 yard td pass and mariota just botched it.  They also appeared to go into an ultra ultra conservative mode and just ran the ball a ton because they knew we were unlikely to get a td.  Sorry if I don't get excited about it.

The bottom line is yet another loss.  Against an average at best team at home.  Losing such games is not the makings of progress or good effort or improvement or any other such nonsense.  its just another L.  

Archived