THE BROWNS BOARD

is it time to panic yet

why cant we win

Guest TheJokersWILD

The Cavs were really pushing the ball tonight. Is it me or did they not use the fastbreak in the second half?

Guest TheJokersWILD

Pavs really stepped up tonight, I am proud of him! We also have to up the tempo like in the beginning of the game and get some fastbreak points. Loved the rest LeBron got during the second quarter, without it I'm not so sure he would have been able to take that last second gamewinning shot as he may have started cramping up again. What has happened to Mo? He hit some big shots but he is ICE COLD!!! I guess he gets'em when they really need them.

hey i watch the end of games i posted this in the timeout right before the last play i was a witness

Well, you just witnessed one of the greatest shots in NBA history. Absolutely. NO doubt. One second left, the season effectively on the line. Jordan's over Ehlo in reverse. (and Jordan had more time) Bird stole the ball. Even the Kobe butt smoochers on FOX radio in LA flat out said Mr. Closer has never hit a shot like that.

I was at the game...best shot ever. I thought this was definately gonna end in typical Cleveland fashion. Even people in my section started to leave the game early.

Was it just me or was there some ticky-tac fouls called in the last quarter? It seemed like the refs were trying to get it close. Oh well we won and we have King James.

I'm too old to take many finishes like that!

Great shot, but we need to put games away when we have big leads. I felt the Cavs played "out of control" in the 2nd half...lots of bad passes & stupid turnovers, but we DID win.

Mike

Pavs really stepped up tonight, I am proud of him! We also have to up the tempo like in the beginning of the game and get some fastbreak points. Loved the rest LeBron got during the second quarter, without it I'm not so sure he would have been able to take that last second gamewinning shot as he may have started cramping up again. What has happened to Mo? He hit some big shots but he is ICE COLD!!! I guess he gets'em when they really need them.

Yea but he almost lost the game by making that boneheaded foul

Archived