THE BROWNS BOARD

Jesus fukking christ this oreilly guy...

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/outrageous-gretchen-carlson-and-others-react-to-new-bill-oreilly-revelation/ar-AAtS9wU?li=BBnbfcL

32 million!!! Holy fukking shhhhiiiitttttt this dude is helpless. Id like to know who the lucky recipient of 32 million dollars was. Im utterly stunned that FOX jept this jabroni on staff for as long as they did. This guy must be worse than weinstein "and thats sayin somethin"

On 10/22/2017 at 10:58 PM, Axe said:

I don't know. I haven't had a whole lot to say about this because this type of thing has been going on since Adam snuck up and doggy'd Eve. You aren't stopping this type of behavior. You just aren't..

You're probably right, but I also think that FoxNews rehiring the guy after he settles an 8-figured sexual harassment lawsuit is a poor way of demonstrating that that type of behavior is unacceptable.

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

You're probably right, but I also think that FoxNews rehiring the guy after he settles an 8-figured sexual harassment lawsuit is a poor way of demonstrating that that type of behavior is unacceptable.

Speaking of going back to Adam and Eve women have been trading sexual favors for position wealth security Etc since the dawn of time. That's how people like Harvey Weinstein get laid. Guys that don't have position or looks or charm or power or money that can't get laid no matter what are always offended by that.

WSS

whatever O'Reilly actually did do, if it was bad, can't hold a candle to anthony weiner, who liberals won't talk about.

and weinstein...and bill clinton...we haven't heard what was actually happening in this O'reilly episode yet.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

whatever O'Reilly actually did do, if it was bad, can't hold a candle to anthony weiner, who liberals won't talk about.

and weinstein...and bill clinton...we haven't heard what was actually happening in this O'reilly episode yet.

Im sorry, can u furnish me the article documenting anthony weiner making astronomical out of court settlements? Thanks

Archived