THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone here have relatives here that never seen the Browns in the Playoff

WarriorsRpussies

Holy $hit my was brother was born in 99 and about to go off to college next year. His never seen the Browns in the postseason. He actually doesn't really care for football but is a huge NBA fan. I firmly believe that on The Browns. Why would anyone in their right mind watch this hot mess year after year. Disgraceful.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

They did when I was 9 or so. I don't really remember

I have to credit you young 'uns for sticking with the horrendous product the Browns have been over the last decade. I honestly don't know how much longer we can keep the diehard loyalists together, if this garbage continues. Personally- I just reached my breaking point. Gave my co-season ticket holder (we've been best friends for over 50 years) the two games that hadn't been accounted for, and told him- put them on StubHub for $10, I'm not making the 200 mile drive from Dayton anymore this year to watch this s**t show. 

Oh, I'll renew next year- I have no choice. But if you took a look at the thread of the poor guy that's flying in from Iowa to watch this comedy of errors- before the game I wandered over to Section 109, row 18- which was going for $100. Um I just looked at what an equivalent seat would cost you at a Patriot's game. Try $600. 

This is an important part of the team, city, NE Ohio and other area and other bonding process which helps build really loyal life long fans with common ties and interests.

Thank goodness for the 1990s and recent Indians and the current Cavaliers for their part you can see it in the revitalization of Cleveland and surrounding areas it plays a part.

Oh well we still have the Sipe & Kosar eras to remember but many young people didn't experience  that first hand.

GO BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVALIERS and yes BUCKEYES! 

I was out watching the 2003 browns-steelers wild card game with my dad when I was ~11

Actually some of my fondest memories were out watching the browns on sunday with my dad around that time, though he lost interest in wasting his sundays on this sh*t a long time ago now.

Archived