THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't Kill me but.....Get you some McGloin!

RaiderBrownie!

Ok, 

So, my #1 team is the Oakland Raiders.. But, my #2 team is the Browns, and my least favorite team is Pittsburgh.  I would love to see them take over the AFC north, and believe that within the next few years there will be a changing of the guard. I don't think Kizer is the guy to do it, but, I believe Cleveland is a solid QB away from making some noise. 

Anyway, being a Raider fan, I watched us suffer without a QB. We nabbed Carr, and although he has his ups/downs, he is the franchise. So, i can empathize with the suffering you folks have been going through. 

I was a big Hugh Jax fan. 

I have always loved the mental skill set that Mcgloin brought to the table. His stats are not very good, but, he was always put in difficult positions, and everyone and their brother couldn't wait to find a reason to pull the rug out from under him.  Hugh is a great offensive mind in my opinion, and I believe that the mental set of McGloin would be a great match for Jackson and your offense. 

I know, I know, not one of you can do anything about it (and many likely wouldn't want to), but, I believe if MM is signed to your roster tomorrow, he is the best QB on your roster. 

Flame away, or start an MM campaign!! You choose! And let's go Browns! 

1 minute ago, Zombo said:

I'm watchingg Wentz and Cousins have a shooting match and we have a Matt McGroin thread?

Shmuck my life.

Z

Scroll down, there's the weekly "Kevin Hogan Walks On Water" poll for your perusal.

Clipboard Jesus?

15 hours ago, RaiderBrownie! said:

... and my least favorite team is Pittsburgh

Well... we have that going for us.

Welcome and drop by again soon...

16 hours ago, RaiderBrownie! said:

Ok, 

So, my #1 team is the Oakland Raiders.. But, my #2 team is the Browns, and my least favorite team is Pittsburgh.  I would love to see them take over the AFC north, and believe that within the next few years there will be a changing of the guard. I don't think Kizer is the guy to do it, but, I believe Cleveland is a solid QB away from making some noise. 

Anyway, being a Raider fan, I watched us suffer without a QB. We nabbed Carr, and although he has his ups/downs, he is the franchise. So, i can empathize with the suffering you folks have been going through. 

I was a big Hugh Jax fan. 

I have always loved the mental skill set that Mcgloin brought to the table. His stats are not very good, but, he was always put in difficult positions, and everyone and their brother couldn't wait to find a reason to pull the rug out from under him.  Hugh is a great offensive mind in my opinion, and I believe that the mental set of McGloin would be a great match for Jackson and your offense. 

I know, I know, not one of you can do anything about it (and many likely wouldn't want to), but, I believe if MM is signed to your roster tomorrow, he is the best QB on your roster. 

Flame away, or start an MM campaign!! You choose! And let's go Browns! 

My #1 team is the Browns.  My #2 team is Fuhuck all the rest of y'all. 

Nevertheless...the concept of a veteran QB presence on this team is nothing new.  Many here that the Browns should have retained Josh McCown as a mentor for whatever young QB came in....whether it was Trubisky or Watson or Kizer.  But this FO was ignorant to that need....as they were bound and determined to not have anyone on this team over 30 years old except for JT....and they would have probably gotten rid of him except that the owner said "Fuhuck no" to that.

1 hour ago, domcucch1994 said:

Screw McGloin, we should of took Wentz...

Should've, should of is grammatically incorrect and actually doesn't say anything. Should've, there is no such thing as should of.

Archived