THE BROWNS BOARD

9:30am this Saturday...let's get shloshed!!

miktoxic

Wondering if anyone has the balls to throw Saturday away by starting the London game (U.S. fans stateside) with a nice cold Socktail and to keep it going through to the end of the buckeye/nitt lion game.

c'mon. Let the wife know u'll give her the keys and not go outside until the next day (unless u gotta walk ur dog......no screaming at mailboxes).

yea, I'm giving in and watching the NFL (browns) Saturday and recording 2 diff channels on DVD...for selfish reasons.

who's with me? Let's go!!!!

YAAAAAY!!!

Is the game on Saturday or Sunday at 9am? 

1 hour ago, miktoxic said:

Wondering if anyone has the balls to throw Saturday away by starting the London game (U.S. fans stateside) with a nice cold Socktail and to keep it going through to the end of the buckeye/nitt lion game.

c'mon. Let the wife know u'll give her the keys and not go outside until the next day (unless u gotta walk ur dog......no screaming at mailboxes).

yea, I'm giving in and watching the NFL (browns) Saturday and recording 2 diff channels on DVD...for selfish reasons.

YAAAAAY!!!

See below Mik..   You'd have to go on a hell of a bender....   Roughly 21 hours by my count....   

55 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Is the game on Saturday or Sunday at 9am? 

LOL all times EDT

Ohio State- Penn State 3:30 PM Saturday FOX

Browns- Vikings 9:30 AM  Sunday  NFLN (6:30 AM for Mark-O on the west coast) 

To kill some time you can do some QB scouting (public service announcement) in the meantime....    http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

Of note Saturday .  3:30PM, ABC UCLA (Josh Rosen). 7:30 PM ESPNU Wyoming (Josh Allen). 8 PM ABC Oklahoma (Baker Mayfield).  10:45 ESPN USC (Sam Darnold) though latest has Sammie so afraid the Browns will draft him- he's not coming out....   

59 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

YAAAAAY!!!

Not much at getting sloshed. Especially at 9 30 AM. I could skype while I am eating morning pizza or some such thing.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

See below Mik..   You'd have to go on a hell of a bender....   Roughly 21 hours by my count....   

LOL all times EDT

Ohio State- Penn State 3:30 PM Saturday FOX

Browns- Vikings 9:30 AM  Sunday  NFLN (6:30 AM for Mark-O on the west coast) 

To kill some time you can do some QB scouting (public service announcement) in the meantime....    http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule

Of note Saturday .  3:30PM, ABC UCLA (Josh Rosen). 7:30 PM ESPNU Wyoming (Josh Allen). 8 PM ABC Oklahoma (Baker Mayfield).  10:45 ESPN USC (Sam Darnold) though latest has Sammie so afraid the Browns will draft him- he's not coming out....   

That's how much I've been following NFL...Sunday? Ok so if I start now surely by 1pm Sunday I'll have ruined GFs weekend and I'll be yelling about episode 2 of walking dead new season out the window calling everyone in my neighborhood racial slurs.

21 hour bender is like a yawn and cork pull to me.

try 31 years.

Archived