Depth Chart Sunday

Zombo

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Pot's right!

Shuffle up and deal!

6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Pot's right!

Shuffle up and deal!

Now all these fools around me @ DFW wonder what the hell I'm laughing about. One more plane ride home.😂

4 minutes ago, The User from Cleveland said:

Am I missing something. The link says Kessler is No. 2, not Hogan. Maybe Hogan is still hampered by that rib injury.

That's what I see too.

Either Hogan is still hurt, or Kessler has finally passed him on the depth chart.

1 hour ago, The User from Cleveland said:

Am I missing something. The link says Kessler is No. 2, not Hogan. Maybe Hogan is still hampered by that rib injury.

I switched the original link with the official link which has Kess #2. I'd go with that One. 

Personally I would start all three. Kess at qb,  Kizer and Hogan split in the backfield. Run the option all day.

Z

7 hours ago, Zombo said:

I switched the original link with the official link which has Kess #2. I'd go with that One. 

Personally I would start all three. Kess at qb,  Kizer and Hogan split in the backfield. Run the option all day.

Z

And bring back Cam Erving in another "rescue" effort as the upback in the Wishbone. What could go wrong?:rolleyes:

Saw it, but I'd be Dawg'd if I was the one to bust Zombo's ballz;). That Offensive chart reads like what Mud would bring to his cabin in the woods for a football summer camp roll call list. Same as Ourlads, just totally ignore the TE & WR order. If you think Hue is throwing band aides on the QB position? Wait till Bob Wylie sells Durango as his best LT replacement on roster? I'd expect either Wylie or Sterup up from PS before London plane takes off..I get that you really can't shuffle 2-3 OL spots around with any success. Also get if your running game plan only consist of runs "Up The Gut" don't mess with your front chess pieces already in place. but imo at LT Durango is not your best candidate if your selling to your team winning? Is Greco on a roster? Looked like Wylie got John to add weight than he could not move? Get his weight down plug him at RT. The Auburn Shon Coleman back at LT should begin imo..It's not Roderick Johnson .. EDIT--well never mind on Greco:( I see he's busy backing up Peat winning games as a Saint..(thanks again football gods, for saving all the Cleveland saints)  

Archived