THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles Garrett placed in concussion protocol

DieHardBrownsFan

1 hour ago, Kennel Club said:

Incoming posts about Trubisky at #1. :(

We should've taken trubisky.

Admins combine this with the Garrett Hurt Already topic and change the topic name to Garrett Hurt Again please

YAWN  and more YAWN.............

Call me a troll, call me an instigator....................but you also have to call me VISIONARY.................. I told you Coleman was fragile, and I told you Garrett was a total waste of a #1  #1 pick. You do not draft a Zumba instructor when you have no QB and no WRs.

But hey, you guys know better than I do. You understand all this analytic bullschidt. You understand all about amassing assets and stockpiling draft picks.Who the hell am I to go against the grain? Against ALL the 'experts"? 

Don't worry, though. Two Tackle Texas will have a long and profitable (for him) career with the Browns. There are at least 107 injuries that he has not yet had, complained about, or claimed yet. I can't wait until he sues the Browns for putting him in the game too early.

You look at Watt in Pittsburgh and then look at Body By Jake. The comparison is like Jennifer Lopez Versus Lena Dunham. This guy isn't a football player. He is 100% poosie.

Horrible, horrible waste of a draft pick. 

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

When it rains...it pours.

Unluckiest Sports Factory in all of sports...The skier in Wide World of Sports opening had better Luck.."Garrett's a NFL can't miss":o 

• Mark O pinned and unpinned this topic
4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You look at Watt in Pittsburgh and then look at Body By Jake. The comparison is like Jennifer Lopez Versus Lena Dunham. 

Watt has 4 sacks in 7-8 games. Garrett has 4 in 3 games and didnt have the luxury of playing the Cleveland browns. Thats where watt got 2 of his sacks

Watt is an animal. He makes more than just sacks. Myles Garret is an over-hyped blow-hole.

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Unluckiest Sports Factory in all of sports...The skier in Wide World of Sports opening had better Luck.."Garrett's a NFL can't miss":o 

LUCK? LUCK? I told you this guy was a piece of schidt. How the hell is it bad luck? Only a moron would draft this piece of garbage.

18 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Watt is an animal. He makes more than just sacks. Myles Garret is an over-hyped blow-hole.

He's a 3-4 olb'er so he plays a diff position, diff responsibilities. Stil, garrett has as many sacks in half the games. U tealize watt was a 3-4 backer in college right? So drafting him in our 4-3 would have been ill advised given there were numerous better options besides garrett. 

Could watt be a 4-3 DE? Sure, he'd have to gain weight but...again....i was hot for years by the browns acquiring players better suited for a 4-3 while we were playing the 3-4. Makes no sense

50 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

LUCK? LUCK? I told you this guy was a piece of schidt. How the hell is it bad luck? Only a moron would draft this piece of garbage.

Browns(factory) luck ghools.I don't do told well.Garrett since Week 5 thru 7..has played (5)19plays,(6)33 plays,(7)57 plays...7 Tackles..3 assist..4 sacks..5 tackles for loss..11 QB hits..Hows that Watt Queen doing? 6 full games as a LB that can chase complete field...21 Tackles/ 4 Sacks..Myles has played 1 Full Game that saw Lewan plus doubles on 1 side of the field where Watt can fly to any gap..Not a sole in Vegas will lay money on a D-lineman vs LB'er..

42 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ho doesnt want  to go to London and play for those hooligans.

They don't have Zumba in London.

46 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Ho doesnt want  to go to London and play for those hooligans.

He's on the phone with Jerrah, begging him to strike a trade w/the browns....

When we drafted Garret I said something about him getting hurt (This was in April) and  just about everybody on here was treating me like I was not a Browns fan or that I didn't know anything, The ONLY person who agreed was Ghoolie and he did say he was a waste of a pick. So we drafted Coleman  who is injury prone (last year) and Myles this year and he to proves to be injury prone, There is no way we can ever get anything out of JT now since his season is over and mite not ever be the same. I know injury's are a part of the game but damn, it  seems our number 1 pick is ALWAYS a bust or hurt or both., All the front office idiots we had and none of them could get a damn draft pick right? Seems fishy to me.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie....can you really call this guy overhyped when he has 4 sacks in basically 2 games of action? Not only that but he got owned against Taylor Luwan, but then got stronger as the game went on and was drawing double teams and getting push. That's impressive considering he's a rookie and Luwan is an excellent OT. Yes he has a concussion, but that's hardly his fault. He's a Brown, which means he's completely cursed. Nothing he can do about that. 

Now, to your point about Corey Coleman. I can't argue with anything you've said about him. He's been absolutely nothing for us, and I don't see that changing. He gets zero yards after catch, he's never made an electric play, and he's just kind of a guy who plays on a terrible team...nothing more. Do I think he could've been on his way this year to a decent season? Yeah I do. But unfortunately for him, he's made of glass and he plays with crap qb's. 

Archived