THE BROWNS BOARD

Mark Halperin out at MSNBC/NBC amid sexual assault accusations

DieHardBrownsFan

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Bottom line is this crap is already getting out of hand. Every stupid whore that gets told she has a nice butt now thinks she's entitled to Millions.

And nearly every single one is there for no other reason and she looks good.

WSS

U did read he isnt challenging the accusations right? So since i know dilligent steve read the article im feeling free to state that west side stevie thinks its no big deal to walk up to rando's and rub ur boner on them. Its perfectly fine as long as the boner is still in the pants right steve? I mean it cant be sexual assault with a shesthed sword right? Wss loves his loopholes huh? 

So how many women do u have buried out back steve?☕️

25 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U did read he isnt challenging the accusations right? So since i know dilligent steve read the article im feeling free to state that west side stevie thinks its no big deal to walk up to rando's and rub ur boner on them. Its perfectly fine as long as the boner is still in the pants right steve? I mean it cant be sexual assault with a shesthed sword right? Wss loves his loopholes huh? 

So how many women do u have buried out back steve?☕️

Not nearly enough.

WSS

By the way how do you fight being fired? Her word against yours they're going to fire you anyway. Harassment is BS. Look I have no problem if women don't want to be equals anymore and what to be protected. But if they do want equal rights they have to learn to tell a guy to go to Hell & go on with their day.

Just like you, me, DieHard, Woody, Cal, Cysko, Logic or anybody else.

WSS

I suspect another horses h i t  accusation.  Like Steve says, most of these  c u n t s  who work in the industry did so by spreading their legs willingly, and opening their mouths.  Now they smell money and air time, so Shmuck the guy, lets get some$$$$.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way how do you fight being fired? Her word against yours they're going to fire you anyway. Harassment is BS. Look I have no problem if women don't want to be equals anymore and what to be protected. But if they do want equal rights they have to learn to tell a guy to go to Hell & go on with their day.

Just like you, me, DieHard, Woody, Cal, Cysko, Logic or anybody else.

WSS

Oh so ur suggesting halperin is acknowledging and apologizing for his behavior because its easier than saying cowpoop i didnt do this? Other men have corroborated these girls accusations btw, i know...if a man didnt see a rape happen did a rape even happen? 

Face it u guys are dying off and ur cowpoop isnt tolerated anymore. The suggestion that all these women who want to work in male dominated fields have to run naked through a gauntlet of feeble old sexually frustrated men...is repulsive. And its also a dead and dying paradigm.

The same people that regaled us unceasingly for years and years and years with cool stories about moral majorities are generally the same asshats that created these workplace conditions. The hypocricy is getting exposed, as it oughtta be. 

If halperin never did any of this he can sign  up for a lie detector and demand his accusers do the same. Easy peasy. "Did u ever rub ur boner against a woman" shoyld be an easy yes or no answer. Theres really no workplace circumstance imaginable where a mans erection innocently rubs against a woman. 

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh so ur suggesting halperin is acknowledging and apologizing for his behavior because its easier than saying cowpoop i didnt do this? Other men have corroborated these girls accusations btw, i know...if a man didnt see a rape happen did a rape even happen? 

Face it u guys are dying off and ur cowpoop isnt tolerated anymore. The suggestion that all these women who want to work in male dominated fields have to run naked through a gauntlet of feeble old sexually frustrated men...is repulsive. And its also a dead and dying paradigm.

The same people that regaled us unceasingly for years and years and years with cool stories about moral majorities are generally the same asshats that created these workplace conditions. The hypocricy is getting exposed, as it oughtta be. 

If halperin never did any of this he can sign  up for a lie detector and demand his accusers do the same. Easy peasy. "Did u ever rub ur boner against a woman" shoyld be an easy yes or no answer. Theres really no workplace circumstance imaginable where a mans erection innocently rubs against a woman. 

Okay. Exactly what did he do? And why should it be a firing offense? Exactly?

WSS

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay. Exactly what did he do? And why should it be a firing offense? Exactly?

WSS

Dilligent steve strikes again. I beleive ive alluded several times to the fact he is accused of and not denying he rubbed his hard finger against women and laughed. Can u just go read sht? I mean just once could hop balls deep into a thread AFTER apprising ursekf if the facts? Unless thats just asking too much. Is it asking too much? Let us know if thats just too much work on ur part to open a web link supplied by even one of ur suck buddies

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry dikkhead what's the key word there, allegedly?

WSS

Corroborated fukhat, read the article or stfu and chirp another thread. 

"The powerful journalist's alleged behavior occured while he was at ABC News, according to CNN, which said the five women's complaints were corroborated by others

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I read the article you little twat. Doesn't say he admits to anything besides some nondescript inappropriate action and doesn't say he did anything that every guy on this board hasn't done at one time or another.

WSS

Who here has walked up to rando's at a bar, rubbed ur boner all over them, than walked out like after a successful title defense and were not arrested a short while later? Tell us now so we may annoint the chosen one

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Who here has walked up to rando's at a bar, rubbed ur boner all over them, than walked out like after a successful title defense and were not arrested a short while later? Tell us now so we may annoint the chosen one

But of course that's not what it said. And you know it. If you're going to cry about reading the article at least read it and realize what it says and doesn't say.

I'm going to assume that every guy on this board has pursued a romantic relationship with a female, or whoever, and has at least a few times in his life while close reached around back or went to put a hand on a breast only to have her pull the handle way.

If you say that's never happened I will just call you a liar and will be done with it.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But of course that's not what it said. And you know it. If you're going to cry about reading the article at least read it and realize what it says and doesn't say.

I'm going to assume that every guy on this board has pursued a romantic relationship with a female, or whoever, and has at least a few times in his life while close reached around back or went to put a hand on a breast only to have her pull the handle way.

If you say that's never happened I will just call you a liar and will be done with it.

WSS

He didnt vociferously deny rubbing his boner against not 1 not 2 but 3 different unconsenting women. How much more does this have to be spelled out u  nortucky hick?

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you deny doing the same thing?

You close the deal with every chick you ever made out with? Assuming you are able to get an erection? And assuming women do the trick for you.

Poos?

Liar.

WSS

Yes steve, ive never rubbed my boner on unconsenting women. Its called gross sexual imposition and its a 4th degree felony u inbred mountain goat. He wasnt rubbing his Sheet on his g/f. Ffs were ur parents related?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Liar.

WSS

Ok...kids....raise ur hand if u walked up to random work colleagues at an office party and smeared ur boner over them. Cmon, lets hear it...with full deets.

cause obviously i missed out on the gross sexual imposition office party exemption that steve must be thinking about. Like they get a trial all together and on the first day the court hears it happened at an office party and the judge nearly throws his gavel at the prosecutor for wasting everyones time

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Which isn't what happened. Liar, hypocrite fool.

WSS

He's essentially admitting it u bearded orangutan....

, “Towards the end of my time at ABC News, I recognized I had a problem. No one had sued me, no one had filed a human resources complaint against me, no colleague had confronted me.

Archived