THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Vikings In London, England, UK, Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This in a nutshell is THE snap shot of the 2017 Cleveland Browns.

it's not on kizer. Actually the kid grew on me today. Our running game has sucked for years, our dominate D gave up 30 to a case keenum led team, and we have a roster of 'who's and what's'.

Final responsibility goes to the guy who signs the checks.

1 minute ago, miktoxic said:

This in a nutshell is THE snap shot of the 2017 Cleveland Browns.

it's not on kizer. Actually the kid grew on me today. Our running game has sucked for years, our dominate D gave up 30 to a case keenum led team, and we have a roster of 'who's and what's'.

Final responsibility goes to the guy who signs the checks.

Been saying this for years but can't fire the owner and unfortunately the NFL, unlike the NBA, won't take control of a franchise.

16 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Good ole Jimmy gave up a home game for this garbage as well, Sheet I say play 3 of them home games in London next year, nobody wants to watch us any how

The attendance was much better there than it would have been in Cleveland.....

First round picks by Sashi & Company

Corey Coleman - stinks & always hurt, Myles Garrett hurt, Jabrill Peppers stinks & hurt, David Njoku project.

Can't anticipate injuries but through week 8 of the 2017 Season not getting consistent production out of any of these picks but hey they've stockpiled more.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

First round picks by Sashi & Company

Corey Coleman - stinks & always hurt, Myles Garrett hurt, Jabrill Peppers stinks & hurt, David Njoku project.

Can't anticipate injuries but week 8 of the 2017 Season not getting consistent production out of any of these picks but hey they've stockpiled more.

I can’t wait for next years haul of overrated picks.

Come on guys, it isn't all bad after yet another loss........... We are guaranteed that we won't have to sit through another one next week!!

Baby steps guys, baby steps...........  

2 minutes ago, Dawgs89 said:

Yeah....they may go 0-16. Where is the first win?

I don't see one, but I'm sure some team will simply play  s h i t t y  and give us a chance to sneak one out. 

....... another positive, I get to utilize my DTV's Sunday Ticket to its full potential both today, and next week too!

Baby steps guys, baby steps. 

Archived