THE BROWNS BOARD

This is fine with me

Westside Steve

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/357655-devos-may-back-out-of-obama-promise-to-forgive-debt-of-defrauded

I realize and today is snowflake world nobody wants to be responsible for anything but it really has to stop somewhere. These people are lucky to be getting any kind of a break after making a foolish commitment anyway. I don't doubt it will be reinstated when the party of free shjt is back in control but for now good move..

WSS

These online universities frauded the sht out of 10's of thousands of servicemen that were directed to these hucksters by govt officials and blew their GI bill. People ought to be in jail for these kind of scams including Trump. Govt officials were in full collusion with some of these outfits and they ought to be in jail along with em.

OH< BOO HOO I BOUGHT SOME STALE COOKIES AT THE FLEA MARKET AND THEY TASTE LIKE CRAP,
I NEED A BAILOUT! I DO STUPID STUFF AND WANT THE GOV TO MAKE IT OKAY !

I WENT TO ENGLISH BUTLER SCHOOL AND CAN'T FIND AN ENGLISH BUTLER JOB GIMME PAYBACK FROM GOV !

fraud involving the GI BILL is different, though, but eventually, people have to figure out how to not

make stupid decisions.

Fraud involving the GI bill is fraud like any other. I realize some of these online schools said sht like take this online multiple choice test and if u pass we'll send toy this doctorate, ur now a doctor that can see patients and prescribe medicine. Thats not an exaggerated example that actually happebed and people paid 2k for it. My sympathis are strained for those people. 

But other online uni's put more work into it and actually put u through a 2 year program stating ur degree at the end will be accredited and turns out they werent. That kind of Sheet beeds to be dealt with. Being told u can be a dr. After taking an online test is an obvious scam and people who are that Retarded shoyldnt get finger. But when you gave the govt adverting these online programs to servicemen it lends an aura of credence to that program and nor just to GI's. 

Amazing thi how some of u shill out for corruption, dishonesty, theft etc,etc when the skin color of the perpetrators is just right. 

Archived