Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

This is why we can't have nice things.


Louisville Slugger
 Share

Recommended Posts

I don't know why we are forcing Kizer to play when he obviously isn't ready. Kessler has shown he can keep us in a game but won't win it for us. Our defense is playing pretty well and if we commited to the run game we could actually win a game and not be the laughing stock of the league this year.

Kizer is the most physically gifted QB I've ever seen in a browns uniform but the game is too much for him. You can see him crumble under pressure which isn't a good sign but if we developed him for a year or 2 he very well could have turned out to be our guy but I think we are watching his career implode in front of us.

We spent a fortune on big uglies and have a really good FB and yet we hardly run our of the I formation. For the love of god use what we have. Run the ball and stop trying to be cute.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kizer looks like a monkey humping a wheelchair on a festive autumn afternoon. That's the best way to describe him. His longest pass of the year was a 5 foot flip to Crow that he ran for 40 yards. It was a nice play for sure, but that's it. That's all we got. I watched Watson for 20 minutes and he made more elite level throws in that time than Kizer did all year. It probably helps having real receivers, but let's not pretend Kizer would be GOOD with those guys. He's miserable. I'm done with him. Bring in the next loser. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

I don't know why we are forcing Kizer to play when he obviously isn't ready. Kessler has shown he can keep us in a game but won't win it for us. Our defense is playing pretty well and if we commited to the run game we could actually win a game and not be the laughing stock of the league this year.

Kizer is the most physically gifted QB I've ever seen in a browns uniform but the game is too much for him. You can see him crumble under pressure which isn't a good sign but if we developed him for a year or 2 he very well could have turned out to be our guy but I think we are watching his career implode in front of us.

We spent a fortune on big uglies and have a really good FB and yet we hardly run our of the I formation. For the love of god use what we have. Run the ball and stop trying to be cute.

That's scary.  And the reason we can't run it is because no team thinks we can pass it so they stop the run.  When Crow and Duke started to get the ground game going Kizer was unable to bring the passing game along.  Crow and Johnson averaged over 5.5 ypc, Kizer averaged 5.3 ypc smh

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn’t watch the game but I heard most of it on the radio. The way Donovan called it, sounded to me like there were a few solidly placed passes that were dropped by Njoku and DeValve too.

Zegura and Donovan pointed out the flaws Kizer made, sure, but they really were raking our WR corps over the coals. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Kiser is already ruined.

He was ruined before we ever drafted him. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

kizer ain't the guy. MInd you not all this cowpoop is on him. He has not been helped by wr's that drop perfect balls, like what happened again today. But some of these overthrows are just vexing. Didn't they talk about this in TC? That kizer couldn't hit the broadside of a barn? I think those yips are back.

Oh let's hearken back to the play where he had Njoku on the sideline for a certain TD- and overthrew him by 5 yards.  MHO? will never have deep ball accuracy to scare opposing defenses

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

I don't know why we are forcing Kizer to play when he obviously isn't ready. Kessler has shown he can keep us in a game but won't win it for us. Our defense is playing pretty well and if we commited to the run game we could actually win a game and not be the laughing stock of the league this year.

Kizer is the most physically gifted QB I've ever seen in a browns uniform but the game is too much for him. You can see him crumble under pressure which isn't a good sign but if we developed him for a year or 2 he very well could have turned out to be our guy but I think we are watching his career implode in front of us.

We spent a fortune on big uglies and have a really good FB and yet we hardly run our of the I formation. For the love of god use what we have. Run the ball and stop trying to be cute.

pound the ball out of the i-formation?  in the nfl?  in 2017?  

Are you smoking crack?  

for the life of me I don't understand why people say things like this......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

He was ruined before we ever drafted him. 

Oh let's hearken back to the play where he had Njoku on the sideline for a certain TD- and overthrew him by 5 yards.  MHO? will never have deep ball accuracy to scare opposing defenses

He did miss that one unfortunately but something that I notice watching all the games is how our receivers are never as open as receivers for other teams.   Kizer also wasn't getting a lot of help from his receivers.  Lots of drops that should've been caught.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Didn’t watch the game but I heard most of it on the radio. The way Donovan called it, sounded to me like there were a few solidly placed passes that were dropped by Njoku and DeValve too.

Zegura and Donovan pointed out the flaws Kizer made, sure, but they really were raking our WR corps over the coals. 

 

Sure TC, bunch of on target drops that are on the WRs. So, that reverts back to the crack analytics team that SHOULD have been taking into account elementary things like targets\drops %. 

ROTFLMAO- Kenny "the POS" Britt did not catch a pass. Or was he suffering jet lag and didn't play?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

That's scary.  And the reason we can't run it is because no team thinks we can pass it so they stop the run.  When Crow and Duke started to get the ground game going Kizer was unable to bring the passing game along.  Crow and Johnson averaged over 5.5 ypc, Kizer averaged 5.3 ypc smh

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT.................... why is this a surprise? THe Ghoolster has been telling you this for years.  N 5 OL can block 8 Defensive players. WHen you have no weapons opposing defenses smother you at the line.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No team thinks we can pass because we can't. We can't run it either. Factory of Sadness is 100% accurate.

At this point I just want to see their #1 pick used on a QB. What's the saying?  "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Just sack up and take a chance. Best case? You get your franchise QB and a happy fan base.  Worst case? You'll have 1 win in 2 seasons like now. :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LBC mike said:

Britt are ate some bad food and had a belly ache.   

FIFY. But he is "bad food" and does give me indigestion when he decides to half/a$$ play. Time to send a team message,  send him to Greasy Jose's Bad enchiladas place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

FIFY. But he is "bad food" and does give me indigestion when he decides to half/a$$ play. Time to send a team message,  send him to Greasy Jose's Bad enchiladas place. 

Trade him for a 6th rounder to some team that is so bad in the QB position he will never see another pass come his way. Let's send him to some really dogshit team like Cleveland for example........................................................oh wait!:huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT.................... why is this a surprise? THe Ghoolster has been telling you this for years.  N 5 OL can block 8 Defensive players. WHen you have no weapons opposing defenses smother you at the line.

No you haven't.  You haven't been saying shite for years.  I suggest that you are just being told what to say by someone else.  Probably Rich4Eagle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...