THE BROWNS BOARD

Our defense is #6 in rushing and #9 overall.

Clevfan4life

52 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I have a new lady doctor.  She is not totally unlike this....except she does button up more.  She didn't do a prostate exam....but she did schedule me for a colonostomy (sp?)  in January.

Well I would hope it's just a colonoscopy.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

I know a few of you have probably had it done.

39 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Something like that....where you gotta drink like a gallon of dreck...they have they shove what amounts to a pipe up your aersehole....from what I understand.

I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? :P

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The worst part is drinking the gallon of Gatorade laced with a laxative the day before.

My colonoscopy was scheduled at 7:00 am, and I was getting coffee at McDonalds by 7:45 am.

Nothing to it.

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

19 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

The test itself is painless and easy. Drinking the gallon of poop juice the day before sucks. My advice on that. Padded toilet seat. Tv in bathroom. Don't go anywhere farther than 15 seconds away from your bathroom. 

And use more than one flavor of Gatorade. I still can't drink that Frost kind. Now tastes horrid.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And use more than one flavor of Gatorade. I still can't drink that Frost kind. Now tastes horrid.

I used that lemon flavored packet the first time. Didn't bother the second. Try gargling a shot of Jack first. Shot o jack, chase with a pint of go juice....repeat til gone. They told me the first time that I got dehydrated and should drink. Second time was better...lol

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

We still have FS issues as well as versatility issues at LB contributing to Pass D woes as well. Vs. DET Kirksey seemed far less effective in pass D than I've seen him. But, yes, a dominant pass rush makes up for a lot of shortcomings. We just don't have the horses yet to generate consistent pressure.... no ying to MG's yang.

Then there's the whole "since we do stop the run teams have to pass" thing...

But don't look at Phoollie... you'll go blind.

So exciting losses were better? ;)

I get it... the promise of being in games... of pulling games out at the end does bring a sugar high and that can be satisfying in the moment... especially when you are starving as we are now. But the great crash of 2014, plus what followed in 2015, left me feeling more empty than what I feel now.

Going to see if I can take 5 more pages of nay-saying crap...

We definitely have free safety issues, and I think that's what makes Tashaun Gipson's comments so frustrating. While he's not a dominant force in Jacksonville, he's still much better than anything we have, and the fact that we don't even HAVE a free safety in our roster is absolutely unforgivable. ESPECIALLY considering the previous draft was known to be very deep at that particular position. Beyond frustrated. 

10 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

We definitely have free safety issues, and I think that's what makes Tashaun Gipson's comments so frustrating. While he's not a dominant force in Jacksonville, he's still much better than anything we have, and the fact that we don't even HAVE a free safety in our roster is absolutely unforgivable. ESPECIALLY considering the previous draft was known to be very deep at that particular position. Beyond frustrated. 

We don't need no FS. We got our own centerfielder. Problem is he just can't catch.:rolleyes:

17 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Colonostomy... it's in the bag...

14 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The worst part is drinking the gallon of Gatorade laced with a laxative the day before.

Just had one... now have it down to two, 6-ounce or so solutions you down hours apart. Still not great tasting, but better, easier prep. One major, we-have-lift-off, blow out... followed by hours of peeing out yo a$$...

Cool thing this time was I weighed in before and after the prep...

Turns out I'm not nearly as full of Sheet as many here think I am...

16 hours ago, Nero said:

I guess if you can talk about colonoscopies and prostate examss, but not about soccer, it makes soccer worse than a colonoscopy? What kind of criteria is that? :P

Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Because colonoscopies and prostate exams are infinitely more exciting than watching soccer.

I was waiting for this comment, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Archived