THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week's Halloween Survey

The Gipper

Its Halloween, and the Browns are masquerading as an NFL football team.  So give us your opinion or answers on the following:

1. What scares you the most about the Browns current situation.....or about what may happen in the future?

2. Did  the 9:30 AM kickoff for the Browns give you the heebeejeebees...the spooks?....or  would you like to see more games at that time?

3. If Hue Jackson is the living dead....a Zombie walking as Browns and if he were to be Macheted after this year as HC....who in your view would be candidates to replace him?

4. If the Browns were to change their image.....and strip off the costume they are currently wearing....what new costume would you like to see?  (example...change of name....uniform, identity...whatever)

5. If you were able to cast spells, and wanted to direct a spell toward the Browns.....what spell wouldl you cast and upon what member of the Browns would you cast it?

6. Are you going to  or have you dress up in any kind of Halloween costume this year?  If so, what is that costume?

1. talent evaluators 

2. I liked it. Got the misery and anger out of the way early

3. Hire Peyton Manning as President and let him make that call

4. Change EVERYTHING 

5. I would cast a spell of TALENT EVALUATION in all of them 

6. No 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

6. Are you going to  or have you dress up in any kind of Halloween costume this year?  If so, what is that costume?

I'm going to dress up as someone who gets insulted, humiliated, and embarrassed 5 months out of the year. People will berate me, laugh at me, and question my intelligence.

Yes, I will dress up as a Browns fan...and proud of it.

1. the guys who passed on what looks like 2 franchise QB's are the ones making the decisions going forward.

2. 9:30?   try 6:30am and getting up in the dark to watch this shit show.

3. No clue...but follow the Rams model.  Find the good young coordinator and let him run the offense.  Keep Williams to run the defense.

4. can't change the uniform or name

5. I'd want them to be able to see into the future so we pick 5 playmakers in next years draft.

6. No

1. What scares you the most about the Browns current situation.....or about what may happen in the future? IF IT CONTINUES FOR A FEW MORE YEARS THEY MAY LEAVE OHIO....AND ONLY WE 60+ YEAR OLDS WILL REALLY GIVE A CRAP, MAYBE.

2. Did  the 9:30 AM kickoff for the Browns give you the heebeejeebees...the spooks?....or  would you like to see more games at that time? DUMB IDEA! WOULD RATHER HAVE MONDAY AFTERNOON FOOTBALL INSTEAD 4, 5, 6 pm?

3. If Hue Jackson is the living dead....a Zombie walking as Browns and if he were to be Macheted after this year as HC....who in your view would be candidates to replace him? VINCE LOMBARDI, PAUL BROWN,  BILL PARSELS.  MIGHT BE A DIFFICULT TASK......ACTUALLY JUST A HC CHANGE MIGHT NOT WORK.

4. If the Browns were to change their image.....and strip off the costume they are currently wearing....what new costume would you like to see?  (example...change of name....uniform, identity...whatever) HOW ABOUT BLACK AND GOLD THAT WOULD BE SCARY. :lol:

5. If you were able to cast spells, and wanted to direct a spell toward the Browns.....what spell wouldl you cast and upon what member of the Browns would you cast it? EASY, CAST A SPELL ON JIM  BROWN TO COME BACK IN TOP FORM.......(WITH A DECENT OL, SOME WRs, A VETERAN QB, DECENT FO, ETC.)

6. Are you going to  or have you dress up in any kind of Halloween costume this year?  If so, what is that costume? NO WE JUST STAY HOME AND HAND OUT TREATS. BOO!

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Its Halloween, and the Browns are masquerading as an NFL football team.  So give us your opinion or answers on the following:

1. What scares you the most about the Browns current situation.....or about what may happen in the future?

The Dysfuction on this team...at many levels, from the coach, the FO, the players, the owner.  And now there is infighting going on.  The HC blames the FO for not getting the QB he wants.  The FO blames the HC for not coaching the "great" talent they are giving him.  Essentially, they are bot right.  And the scary part for the future is that we, the fans, may have to continue to live with this bunch.

2. Did  the 9:30 AM kickoff for the Browns give you the heebeejeebees...the spooks?....or  would you like to see more games at that time?

Not spooky. Kinda cool. Sure, I would take another next year.

3. If Hue Jackson is the living dead....a Zombie walking as Browns and if he were to be Macheted after this year as HC....who in your view would be candidates to replace him?

Some candidates:   Mike Munchak...OL coach of the Steelers.  Former HC. Steal him away from the pooper team to the east.   Josh McDaniels...though he is likely heir apparent to BB in NE.     Mike Vrabel is also considered a possible hot coaching candidate.  I see a lot of Bill Cowher in him.    These latter two are also home grown products.  Josh was born in Barberton...and grew up near Canton.  Mike Vrabel's dad taught at my high school.  He went to Walsh Jesuit and is from the Akron area. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19955662/the-next-wave-nfl-head-coaches-2017-offseason

4. If the Browns were to change their image.....and strip off the costume they are currently wearing....what new costume would you like to see?  (example...change of name....uniform, identity...whatever)

I want them to go back to the old uniforms.  The Championship era uniforms.  They are 1-24 in these abominations.  

5. If you were able to cast spells, and wanted to direct a spell toward the Browns.....what spell wouldl you cast and upon what member of the Browns would you cast it?

Minimally, I would cast a spell so that none of our players would be injured. Beyond that I would cast a spell that would bring us the next Otto Graham if I could.

It will be a minimalist costume.   I will pass out candy as the "Wizard of Wadsworth".  Essentially, a Harry Dresden like character, if you are familiar with him from the Dresden Files.  I will just wear a long black coat and a black Fedora like hat..and carry a wand.

Archived