THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Coaching Staff to be fired, FO Likely Retained with addition of GM

CaineDeSoulis

22 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I dont know how anyone can be so adamant about firing the entire staff after a year but think we should have left kizer in there when he was "clearly" shtting the bed. Ofc u pull ur qb when he's making just nonsense throws that i still cant explain

The 2nd pick against Tenn. sailed 7 feet over intended receivers head:ph34r:..Kizer has no touch on passes.Not sure at this point you can teach it either..Depo & SB gotta go..Enter David Gettleman & get out of his way..Should have got here during bye to evaluate Hue..Gettleman apparently got Riverboat Ron Reiva off the Hot Seat in Carolina..15 new GM's would not lose Gregg Williams as DC if shake-up is done the right way..   

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary a fat, ugly woman. If she leaves you, who cares?

Hue, DepudDuster and Sachi..................who cares?

24 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Mary a fat, ugly woman. If she leaves you, who cares?

Hue, DepudDuster and Sachi..................who cares?

I would wonder why am I with someone called Mary, she must be old as Shmuck 

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I stopped picking on this kid. He really has been given schidt tools, program and HC to enter the NFL. He is a nice kid. He is green, young, naive and trying to play big daddy.............too much to ask anyone. This kid is okay in my book. If anyone has a right to complain it's him, but he doesn't. I like him. 

So?  No more Black Tarkenton....or Black Herman Munster?   Fair enough by me.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So?  No more Black Tarkenton....or Black Herman Munster?   Fair enough by me.

No, I didn't say that. He is a Black Tarkenton. It has nothing to do with HIM.................... it has to do with how coaches approached him and trained him. Run run run.

47 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

He's got less rushing attempts than Wentz

...the obvious reply, he's played less than Wentz.

Browns Coaching Staff to be fired, FO Likely Retained

After the McCaron blunder?  Not if Dee gets her way.

Note that spending a ton of money doesn't fix a defense either.

Jags are worst in the league in rush D and best in the league in pass D [18th in attempts per game but best in (lowest) yards given up per game] -- and that results in just a 4-3 record.

They're giving away picks&contracts like it's candy such that they're at or near the cap.. yet they're years away.

There is no overnight solution ------ the statements of "Fire Everyone Leads To Endless Riches, Heathen" just aren't realistic.  No matter what, there has to be a process, and we'd already tried enough years of "football guys making bad football decisions" to be tired of that.

I am so over it. If we get another new coach and another new "butt in charge of football operations" and how they are going to "promise" to turn things around just like every new coach we had I wont even bother to hear him or bother to learn his name, Actions speak louder than words, I will always watch the team but as far as a coach or something dumb as fuk called foot ball operarions what the fuk ever it is called I wont even bother. What exactly does the head of football operations do? Does he sit there and watch Hue wasting timeouts or decline a 15 yard penalty and give it to them 4th and 1?  Does he come out after the game with some woulda coulda shoulda?  If we have a person that is head of football operations, why is he still there after all these losses? Does he out rank the coach?

4 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

He's got less rushing attempts than Wentz

I NEVER said Kizer ran the ball a lot, I said he is a run-first QB. Now, he might camp out in the backfield and purposely not run, but his brain thinks run first.

Also, of course Kizer runs less, he tries, but gets sacked and Wentz plays more downs.

Its the same with the Zumba bastard two Tackle Texas, he is getting sacks because the defense is playing 2x as much as other guy.

27 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I NEVER said Kizer ran the ball a lot, I said he is a run-first QB. Now, he might camp out in the backfield and purposely not run, but his brain thinks run first.

Also, of course Kizer runs less, he tries, but gets sacked and Wentz plays more downs.

Its the same with the Zumba bastard two Tackle Texas, he is getting sacks because the defense is playing 2x as much as other guy.

Jesus Christ this fat sack of useless precum  will make anything up just to hear himself talk

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:47 PM, Ghoolie said:

I was referring to Watson.

Archived