THE BROWNS BOARD

AJ McCarron

LondonBrown

Just now, LondonBrown said:

Personally glad it didn’t get through. Hue Jackson’s taste in QBs sucks, the Bengals wouldn’t be letting a divisional rival have him if he was any good. 

AJ would have won a playoff game if Burfict not a moron. I would take that over every QB here.

The danger is that he might win games.

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This front office is ran by complete and utter Retards.

That seems to be the case. The track record speaks for itself.

However, I don't blame the FO for falling through the cracks for McCarron.  I blame them, simply, because they had an interest in McCarron in the first place.  They have to pay up and get a true starting NFL QB and forget about nibbling around the edges - McCarron's wife notwithstanding.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wait, can soneone explain to me wtf happened? We wanted mccarron but then we didnt? Im sorry im so Shmucking lost. So we aporoved the trade but then went to the nfl to have it nulled?  

From what l gather the Browns FO did some hemming and hawing, and by the time they got around to pulling the trigger, it was too late.

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Watson wouldn’t be the same player here because the talent isn’t there yet so Sashi and Co did the right thing by avoiding potential franchise QBs. They are made of lava.

Lol, so when it can be used to make Hue look bag, the point I've been making for weeks gets used against me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wait, can soneone explain to me wtf happened? We wanted mccarron but then we didnt? Im sorry im so Shmucking lost. So we aporoved the trade but then went to the nfl to have it nulled?  

Schefter reports the Browns notified the NFL of the deal "moments too late," and that the league would not budge. ESPN Clevelad's Tony Grossi went as far as to report that the Browns were "celebrating" McCarron's acquisition and "forgot to call in the deal before the deadline." That seems a bit hard to believe, though we really want to. The Browns have lost control of their quarterback narrative, letting their rivals and media paint them as hapless in their pursuit of an answer under center.

Just now, LondonBrown said:

Grossi is a compulsive liar. Pure poison that guy. 

Yea, I'm sure the FO had this totally under control......