THE BROWNS BOARD

Brockster

darren15

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Is it just me or do others here hope he really plays well just to make our organization look to be exactly what they are?

It's just you. But you're a Denver fan so it's not surprising.

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. 😵

they wanted the 2nd round pick.   The money means nothing.  These owners and teams have so much of it that its almost not even real money at this point.  It's like playing monopoly. 

2 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

It's just too bad that ours plays Monopoly instead of football

That is actually a really good analogy.     They look at the money, they look at the statistics, they wheel and deal based on that....

.....but, they apparently have no one that can actually evaluate talent properly.  (particularly QB/WR talent)

4 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Nobody wanted anything to do with him that I know of. And paying him $16,000,000 to play for another team is a brand of genius that I just don't get. 😵

How is the fact that we’re spending that money affecting our team in any way whatsoever? Would you rather have an extra second round pick or not have it?

Archived