THE BROWNS BOARD

Kaepernick to Gordon TD/Championship!!

The Gipper

I am not trying to mimic PoG here.  (God forbid).    I am just stirring up shite.   I mean.....they had the Big B.O. and let him go.  They tried for McCarron and didn't get him.  They talked about Jimmy G.....and despite what some people think of him...he has NO track record of anything really other than filling in a few games for TB.

And the Browns biggest problem areas are at QB and WR.    And if we bring Kaepernick in....and get Gordon off the shite list, what the hell, really, do the Browns have to lose?   Nothing.   If they suck...get rid of them.  If they cause more  trouble...get rid of them.   What do we have to lose?  

Reputation.   Seriously?

Dee Haslam is all about publicity.   What better publicity could there be?  After all...look at these axioms:

American showman P. T. Barnum (1810-1891) is often credited for having said, “I don’t care what people say about me as long as they say something.” “He doesn’t care what his enemies say about him so long as they say something” was written about a person in 1879; this was said to be “like Barnum.” It’s not known if Barnum ever said the quote for which he has long been attributed. 

Oscar Wilde (1854-1900) wrote in the novel, The Picture of Dorian Gray (1910), something similar to the Barnum-attributed remark: 

“It is silly of you, for there is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” 

“There isn’t any such thing as bad publicity” has been cited in print since at least 1916. “Any publicity is good publicity” has been cited in print since at least 1925. “‘There isn’t any such thing as bad publicity,’ or, to express the same idea in reverse, ‘all publicity is good publicity’” was written in 1939. 

The Irish writer 
Brendan Behan (1923-1964) added a memorable variation when he said in 1960, “There’s no bad publicity except an obituary notice.” 

I would think it's fair to say that he's better than any QB we have on the roster currently.   For a team that is in need of a QB, it is stupid they haven't brought him in for a look at least.   Why not see what he's got?  If the team is trying to win games (highly debatable) but if they are trying to win games, Kaepernick would give them a better chance than the 3 headed suck monster we currently have at QB.

4 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Yes, the Browns stadium is half empty already because of the protests.

The peanut vendors and hot dog sellers will be the only ones left in the stands watching after Kapernick takes the field.

Unless, of course unless he began winning some games.

Archived