THE BROWNS BOARD

Well we knew this sht was coming....(darnold)

Clevfan4life

19 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The joke about Drango’s feelings is in reference to your trying to hen peck other grown men because they might hurt a professional athlete’s feelings, weak spine. Justin Gilbert is still waiting for you to posi post him into an average talent.

It isn’t just the record. They have Sheet the bed during the draft by pouring lots of picks into WR to no avail. They passed on several QBs, most notably Wentz, when they didn’t have to move at all to draft them. Hell, Sashi and Depodesta were just at a game scouting Rosen and Darnold when clearly they can’t ID QB talent. Neither one is a scout.

They may have something with Garrett if he doesn’t end up being perpetually injured but he was the consensus number 1. Even this FO could not screw that pick up.

Yeah I got the joke.

Get over it with the receivers. Coleman is going to end up at worst a WR2 and I think we can find 3-level performance from Louis next year. No exactly the worst thing ever. Regardless, you're talking about scrapping an entire FO because they missed out on 4 picks, three of which were 4th round and later. Absurd. Wentz, Goff, and everyone else would suck as bad as Kizer had we drafted them, so I'm glad we instead got Coleman, Coleman, and other ballers. 

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, I think mythology is all wrong. Hell is gonna be close to absolute zero and heaven will be naked women on a Caribbean beach with Coronas on ice. I think I'm getting closer than you. BTW off to Hawaii in 2 weeks. LOL!:lol:

All of Heaven will sing hallelujah while the smoke of the whore's torment goes up forever and ever. Time to get right folks.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I don't see them there:

Adam

Seth 

Cainan

Mahaleleel

Jared

Enoch

Mathusalem

Lamech

Naei

Japhett

Magog

Baath

Fenius Farsaidh

Niul

Gaedal Glas

Esru

Sru

Eber Scot

Beogamhan

Eogamhan

Tath

Adnoin

Lamh-finn

Eber Glun-Finn

Adhamhon

Febric

Ninnall

Nuadha

Allod

Arcadh

Degath

Bratha

Breogan

Bili

Miledh

Erimhon

Irial

Ethrial

Follanham

Tighernmas

Enmoth

Smirgoll  (maybe I will stop here....were it seems to come close to a Middle Earth lineage....and too close to being related to Smeagol.

But also in there are the likes of Finn McCool, LaBraid Loingsech and Brian Boru

Oh Bili and Ethrial-my bad.:P

Archived