THE BROWNS BOARD

Dee on the warpath

flyingfooldoug

We felt this coming. Imagine being the ownership and the people you hired have done almost nothing to help you win games. Instead of getting better on offense, they go backwards. Now, progress is being made on defense, but we can't get it right offensively. Not only that, but we have MORE stories about how much of a JOKE we are, and how we can't execute a simple trade correctly. We didn't get Garoppolo for some reason, and we could have EASILY outdone the 49s offer. Now, it really seems like "Cousins or bust" in 2018. We don't want a rookie because we don't have freaking time to develop him. Our front office and coaching staff HAVE to get better NOW. 

Get your licks in now. Pick on the little skinny kid, pansy arse media and fans. Meanwhile he’s been pumping iron. These cheap articles are the lamest thing I’ve ever seen. But might as well pile on while you can. #FakeNews

10 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

Now, it really seems like "Cousins or bust" in 2018. We don't want a rookie because we don't have freaking time to develop him. Our front office and coaching staff HAVE to get better NOW. 

This is feeling like the end of the Butch Davis reign, where he passed on Roethlisberger because a 35 year old Jeff Garcia was signed in a panic move to save Butch's job.

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

She absolutely should be on the warpath, straight to her husband asking why he's quitting on a four year plan after 1.5 years and listening to a head coach that keeps Shmucking up on quarterbacks

I have a feeling it was about the FO. At the end of the 1-31 experiment, I think the FO and/or the head coach will be gone. Between Hue’s red zone play calling and the FO having apparently only rated WRs on Madden, I really don’t know who needs to leave first. They should probably carpool.

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

This is feeling like the end of the Butch Davis reign, where he passed on Roethlisberger because a 35 year old Jeff Garcia was signed in a panic move to save Butch's job.

Roethlisberger refused to come to Cleveland.  The Steelers was his favorite team (growing up) and he was happy to be drafted there.  More than likely because the browns stunk during his youth. 

2 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

Roethlisberger refused to come to Cleveland.  The Steelers was his favorite team (growing up) and he was happy to be drafted there.  More than likely because the browns stunk during his youth. 

None of this is true.    His favorite team was the 49ers because of Joe Montana.

And the Browns didn't stink during his youth....depending on what you consider "his youth".   His youth was the 1980s...when the Browns were very good.  Later, in his teens basically, the Browns didn't play for 3 years. 

He didn't give a Sheet about the Steelers until they drafted him and paid him.

2 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

Didn't Big Ben want to come to the Browns?

Yes.  And he was shocked when we passed on him.  He's got his revenge as he's the winningest QB at our stadium.

Dee on the warpath

Gee, why would anyone associated with ownership be on a warpath?  Can anyone think of a reason?  Or a dozen reasons?  Or perhaps it's because the football community is once again laughing at the Browns organization......and this time not the inept play of the team but the ineptness of the suits and ties.

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

None of this is true.    His favorite team was the 49ers because of Joe Montana.

And the Browns didn't stink during his youth....depending on what you consider "his youth".   His youth was the 1980s...when the Browns were very good.  Later, in his teens basically, the Browns didn't play for 3 years. 

He didn't give a Sheet about the Steelers until they drafted him and paid him.

wrong.....again.

ever been to findlay, OH? did your local HS team play against the 'lil giants. did you have fist fights in the streets during and after they left your town?

guess not.

17 hours ago, miktoxic said:

wrong.....again.

ever been to findlay, OH? did your local HS team play against the 'lil giants. did you have fist fights in the streets during and after they left your town?

guess not.

No, not wrong.  He has said it himself on several occasions that he was a 49ers fan because of Joe Cool. And I am also not wrong about what constitutes his "youth".   He was born in 1982. I mean, its just a matter of doing the math and looking at a calendar.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

No, not wrong.  He has said it himself on several occasions that he was a 49ers fan because of Joe Cool. And I am also not wrong about what constitutes his "youth".   He was born in 1982. I mean, its just a matter of doing the math and looking at a calendar.

Math isn't mik's strong suit.

Dude thinks a guy who bought the Browns in 1961 was the guy who integrated the NFL.

Archived