THE BROWNS BOARD

Most talented division

darren15

Among the 8 divisions in football if you was to create a team from the division which division do you feel would be the best ..... probably only Joe Thomas would make the AFC North team ....

Tough one, but I'll still go with a homer-type pick and take the AFC North.

Steelers have some great offensive weapons, and Shazier, Watt. Bengals have AJ Green, cheap-shot Burfict. Ratbirds, well they have the best kicker and Suggs is still tough.

NFC South is also pretty loaded with star players,most of them on offense. 

On 11/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, Bob806 said:

NFC South is also pretty loaded with star players,

IMO the NFCS is easily the best division going now, but that's an answer to a different question than the OP asked.

On 11/5/2017 at 7:28 PM, darren15 said:

Among the 8 divisions in football if you was to create a team from the division which division do you feel would be the best ..... probably only Joe Thomas would make the AFC North team ....

I am not sure I understand your question.

Are you saying:  pick the 22 starters at each position from each division?  or something else?

51 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Correct ...for example 22 players from Steelers, Bengals, Ravens and Browns to represent AFC North

Well....a few slots:

QB:  BR (Pitt)

RB: Bell.(Pitt)..and why not Duke Johnson? (#11 overall in receptions)

WRs:  A. Brown ..Pitt, AJ Green...Cin.

TE  Ben Watson Balt.  (yes...that Ben Watson....he has the most receptions of any TE in the division)

OTs

OGs

OCs

DTs...Geno Atkins..Cin

DEs

OLBs

MLBs  CJ Mosley ..Balt. (and FYI, both Joe Schobert and Christian Kirksey are in top ten in NFL in tackles...for what that's worth)

Safeties

CBs  Brandon Carr ..Balt  Jason McCourty  CLE

Archived