THE BROWNS BOARD

Sashi Press Conference

darren15

On 11/6/2017 at 8:01 PM, Mark O said:

As great as Wentz has played, I'm even ok with passing on him because mistakes/busts can happen at the top of the draft and Wentz did have some definite question marks about him, level of competition in college being a major concern.  Turns out, it looks like he's just really good and not only did the Browns miss out, but basically every D1 school in the country missed out.

To me...the bigger mistake is Watson.  You had two first round picks.  You drafted the consensus best player in the draft at #1 with Garrett...nicely done.   My mother in law who doesn't watch football could've picked Garrett.   Now..you're sitting at #12....the team still needs a QB, there's no question about it and you have Watson dropping right to you.  A guy who started in the national championship game two years in a row and put up big numbers against a top college defense in Alabama both years, including a sweet game winning drive last year.   When you need a QB, how in the hell you don't draft Watson is unforgivable.  Trading down at that point is just being too cute and thinking you're smarter than you really are.  Especially when you then draft a clone of Watson in the 2nd round who doesn't have the stats or credentials that the guy you could've picked at 12 has.    What have we learned since....Kizer is inaccurate...well no Sheet..he was inaccurate at Notre Dame too.  He turns the ball over too much....well again..no Sheet..he turned the ball over there too.   Meanwhile, before the injury...Watson turned that team around and was leading that offense which was the talk on him coming out of Clemson...the dude is a leader and a culture changer.   And if any organization needs a culture change...its our Cleveland Browns.    That's the move that is unforgivable and should mean that changes have to happen.

sorry...don't agree. wentz=big ben. watson=rg3.

who is hurt now? exactly.

reason sashi is smiling cuz he's pocketing millions from dumb butt hick from TN while getting into his bentley.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the bottom line:  We missed out on multiple qb's that appear to be franchise caliber, and the qb's we DID take don't appear to be worth squat. Do we really want the same idiots who failed us before to use even BETTER picks in 2018?

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

Here's the bottom line:  We missed out on multiple qb's that appear to be franchise caliber, and the qb's we DID take don't appear to be worth squat. Do we really want the same idiots who failed us before to use even BETTER picks in 2018?

Image result

6 hours ago, miktoxic said:

reason sashi is smiling cuz he's pocketing millions from dumb butt hick from TN while getting into his bentley.

I think Sashi is great at acquiring picks and making deals, but DUDE, i've never seen such hardcore support for a guy thats FO has gone 1-23 (this bad) in my life before.

Most Browns fans (at least on the reddit page) LOVE him and think he's a football genius.

10 hours ago, miktoxic said:

You mean like swindling Jimmuh out of his rebates?  LOL

Archived