THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign 1 Release 1

darren15

33 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Sign Derron Smith release Ibraheim Campbell 

WOW. This is really big news. 

30 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

me point is that there is a logic to it -- why (over)pay for a skillset when you have the same-to-better in UDFA?

If the skill is pretty much equal, no reason to pay to resign when you can get the performance for the rookie minimums

Because in this case we don't trust this FO to actually evaluate the talent such that we will get equal performance.  And, again, it smacks of being a combination of being skinflints...and of just being arrogant thinking that they can bring in better talent than whomever was here before who chose these guys. 

There is ABSOLUTELY NO Basis upon which these guys can act arrogant when it comes to their talent evaluation of players. 

So...it leaves us all skeptical when they make a move like this.

Seems like a real quick anal lynic Band-Aid for the SB 5pm workday;) ..But we got ya a Bengal Huey..Both were drafted in 15. Campbell a 4th(115) Smith a 6th(197).In 3 seasons=Campbell 60 Tackles 20 Assist..Smith 4 Tackles 8 Assist..Hurry back & Good Luck Ibraheim..This week, We also lost OL Zach Sterup from PS straight to Miami's roster..Browns gained a LB from TB/SD Josh Keyes. Browns sent LB Deon King to PS after clearing waivers ..So we go into Detroit with only Shelton,Bitonio & Kirksey not acquired by SB..  

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Not really big.....but newsworthy.  Campbell was originally seen as a guy with some talent.  

I was being sarcastic  as in...........this is bullschidt news

22 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I was being sarcastic  as in...........this is bullschidt news

I just got back from seeing Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt at the Vet's in Providence.  GREAT acoustic show.  John's voice isn't what it once was but he got it goin'...and Lyle is great.  If they'll be performing nearby, I highly recommend it. 

9 hours ago, Orion said:

I just got back from seeing Lyle Lovett and John Hiatt at the Vet's in Providence.  GREAT acoustic show.  John's voice isn't what it once was but he got it goin'...and Lyle is great.  If they'll be performing nearby, I highly recommend it. 

Just like enjoying the melodies at a Slayer gig

Archived