THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns vs Lions

Orion

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

What a waste of a pick Garrett was, useless, impacts absolutely nothing.

Wtf are u talking about? Dude is flushing stafford out all game. Prob is stafford just steps up. Garrett isnt the prob today......but i have seen him make a few mistakes in the run game im not hapoy about. Nassib too And he's usually iur best edge against the run.

16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wtf are u talking about? Dude is flushing stafford out all game. Prob is stafford just steps up. Garrett isnt the prob today......but i have seen him make a few mistakes in the run game im not hapoy about. Nassib too And he's usually iur best edge against the run.

38-24 say no more wasted pick

Just now, BaconHound said:

And I have yet to see him with a constant motor.

He chased down multiple plays from the backside and opposite field, thats the def of a "motor". My issue with him today was he was speed rushing way too much. Creating way too big a pocket. All of our DE's were doing it. Ive been complaining about this for years

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

He chased down multiple plays from the backside and opposite field, thats the def of a "motor". My issue with him today was he was speed rushing way too much. Creating way too big a pocket. All of our DE's were doing it. Ive been complaining about this for years

The one where he fell down initially he reluctantly got back into the play.

Can you guys please knock off the "fire Hue Jackson" crap??!!  For Pete's sake, I'm sick of firing everybody every year and starting over. Hue justs needs some talent and time. How many of you guys calling for Hue's head could do better with this group? 

Give them time and let them grow together. Starting all over constantly SUCKS. We need receivers!!!

2 minutes ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

Can you guys please knock off the "fire Hue Jackson" crap??!!  For Pete's sake, I'm sick of firing everybody every year and starting over. Hue justs needs some talent and time. How many of you guys calling for Hue's head could do better with this group? 

Give them time and let them grow together. Starting all over constantly SUCKS. We need receivers!!!

I think many people have said this, but I repeat it once again: firing Hue doesn't mean starting all over again. And don't worry, if we still losing his will be the first head rolling.... 

Archived