30 members have voted

1. 1. How do you interpret that answer?

• Hue is avoiding explaining a bad call he made
    • Hue is trying to protect Kizer after a bad choice at audible

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D Bone said:

Right now we seemed to be damned if we do, and really damned if we don't...... You don't go 1-24 unless something is wrong somewhere. 

Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.

1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi

2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC

3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft

4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

If we go 1-95 with Hue, do you think the NFL would intervene?

I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers.  Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product.  The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up".  The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.

Just now, BaconHound said:

I wish they would but the owners in the NFL have more power than the NBA where we saw it with the 76ers.  Plus the Browns being $hitty doesn't hurt the overall NFL product.  The CBS guys at halftime were using the phrased "Browns'ed it up".  The Browns are the laughingstock of the sports world and you still have fans in here defending the process.

For us to fall as far as just hoping we get one win a year is pathetic. By that point, you're setting the bar so low, that you have to eventually get better.

to expect normal working people to spend their money on a 1-24 team is just sad. But it's cool. We should just "trust them all" because they're "smart"

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

For us to fall as far as just hoping we get one win a year is pathetic. By that point, you're setting the bar so low, that you have to eventually get better.

to expect normal working people to spend their money on a 1-24 team is just sad. But it's cool. We should just "trust them all" because they're "smart"

I'll be a broken record until it's over.  This team has been better than 5-11 once in the last DECADE.  This isn't 2 years of losing after two decades of success.  It's insane to me that anyone is remotely on board with what this organization has done.

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Could be it's not being ran right from the top down.

1.) Hire an actual GM who knows what he's doing and demote Sashi

2.) Make Hue get a qualified OC

3.) Have qualified GM work with the scouts to not F up the draft

As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both. 

I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.

There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.  

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

As unhappy as I am with The Process, and as certain as I am that what the Browns are currently doing will never be successful, I can't stomach a full blown rebuild anymore than even the yellowest SunShine Pumper can. I'm torn between hoping Hue is fired tonight, and hoping that Sashi is demoted/fired tonight.... But we can't do both. 

I suppose firing Hue, keeping Greg and hiring a new HC and OC would be my choice as I think Hue is the biggest problem with the on field product we all have to sit through each Sunday.

There shouldn't be a person on the planet that doesn't understand why a 1-24 head coach is fired.  

I agree with you.  I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone.  But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty.   Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.  

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

It isn't a rebuild if we keep both Hue and Sashi, which is what i'm suggesting. Add another football mind to the mix and an OC. I'm willing to give that till the end of next year.

Just now, Mark O said:

I agree with you.  I don't think yo uneed to do a complete clean house and get rid of everyone.  But something has to be done....1-24 is historically shitty.   Change has to happen at some level, whether in the FO or on the sidelines.  

it's true. doing the same thing over and over is insanity. We should win a few of these close games.

^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a  s h i t  if I'm being totally honest. 

2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

^ Agree with both of you..... but watching the LA Rams right now, and every week after yet another Browns embarrassment, is making it harder to even give 1/2 a  s h i t  if I'm being totally honest. 

I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a shit anymore either.   I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.  

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either.   I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.  

Sashi already said, its a 20 year process. Be patient, fellas

5 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I said in the tavern during hte game...I don't give 1/2 a Sheet anymore either.   I want the team to win and I'll watch every week and I'll be here rooting for them but this team has to win a lot before I'll care enough about whether they win or lose enough for it to actually bother me when they lose.  

Right where I am...... Art, Al and Randy couldn't do it - and lord knows they tried really hard, but Jimmy might just be the one to kill me off. 

5 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I got lost.

36 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Could you imagine his pressers after 94 losses and 1 win?

-Well, we are in the right direction. Today we did get some touchbacks in kick offs so we didn't get two kick off return TDs, which has been a problem during the season.... I think that the playcalling is ideal but we need to execute better. That's our problem, it takes several seasons for certain teams to execute properly the same plays and that's certainly our case. Everyone tries their best. I don't think that current situation has nothing to do with me being DC, OC, QB Coach, ballboy and HC at the same time....

41 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Waiting for the pumpers to show up to let us know we are not understanding the genius behind this historic level of failure. I need to update my avatar.

But give them more  time!  A couple more years and were there!  Six wins next year!

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Broken record Ghoolie.............Hue should have been fired at the first quarter of his first preseason game. The Browns are no better off now than they were when Hue was hired. If you guys want to go down the list item-by-item and discus his failures, knock yourself out.

If the only reason you can come up with to defend keeping him is, "I don't want to start over", then you are a nincompoop. Stay with a cheating wife because you don't want to start over? Stay with a dentist who keeps drilling the wrong teeth because you don't want to find anew dentist. Same thing, stupidity.

How long has Cinci stuck with Lewis? How is that working out for them? Consistency? Consistency only has value when the things you are doing are worth repeating. Only a coward or a jackoff advocates for sticking with Hue, out of fear of starting over. Jesus,Joseph and Mary, this fauking Hue guy is never going to amount to jack schidt. He needed to be fired 2 years ago during the first pre-season game. 

^^^^^  Take a bow Tom, you saw what Hueless was from the get-go. 

2 hours ago, runyon27 said:

The players said Kizer changed to the play to the sneak. Kizer made the call. I have no idea why, there is nothing in the way the Lions lined up for that play that would make you thing changing to the sneak would work. Hue taking ownership is what a coach does publicly to protect players, especially a rookie QB. In the locker I am sure they are discussing why that was a stupid decision.

Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet? 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

god I can't do another redo. 

To fix this doo-doo. FIFY. 

If you want to blame Hue for a decision, just pick a clear decision he made....

... like leaving Kessler in to throw the deep ball "to" Treggs when Kizer was cleared, warmed up and ready to go.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Then why did Johnson violently spike his helmet? 

It was because of the delay of game the Lions provoked. He may have thought they could have another play...

I blame the refs. Stopping the browns flow by not knowing what down it was. Also 12sec to reset from a QB sneak is not impossible but when a Lions player is laying down on top of a browns lineman for 5-7 sec a flag should have been thrown and time should have been stopped. 

1 minute ago, cdl15 said:

I blame the refs. Stopping the browns flow by not knowing what down it was. Also 12sec to reset from a QB sneak is not impossible but when a Lions player is laying down on top of a browns lineman for 5-7 sec a flag should have been thrown and time should have been stopped. 

Or at least stop the clock until the players are free. But as we know we should not have been in the position that what took place actually happened. Shame on us.

DUMBEST Shmucking PLAY CALL EVER WHY WOULD YOU RUN A SNEAK WITH NO TIMEOUTS, AND ONLY :12 Shmucking SECONDS LEFT!?!!?!?!!?!?

I Swear this team just finds way to lose on purpose....

That last drive before the end of the half was inexcusable!! Should have at least got 3 out of it!

I like how they responded, they didn't give up but maaan..

Botching that drive really screwed the pooch in this one.. And our defense playing shitty against the run

Archived