THE BROWNS BOARD

Scraping the bottom of the Partisanship barrel

jbluhm86

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I just listened to a Sean Hannity interview with mr. Moore who Point Blank ask him about the accusations. He unequivocally denied molesting a 14 year old. Flat-out said it wasn't true. On the other hand when he was asked if he ever dated a 17 or 18 year old when he was a thirty-two-year-old prosecutor he hemmed and hawed a little bit and gave the answers like it was not my habit or not normally. So I'm guessing he may well have dated at 17 or 18 year old chick when he was in his early thirties. Which is not illegal and was not illegal in Alabama. As a matter of fact the age of consent was probably 14 or 16 made a hit of Legally boned her.

The crappy thing about this is that just the accusations can ruin somebody's career.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

But I just listened to a Sean Hannity interview with mr. Moore who Point Blank ask him about the accusations. He unequivocally denied molesting a 14 year old. Flat-out said it wasn't true. On the other hand when he was asked if he ever dated a 17 or 18 year old when he was a thirty-two-year-old prosecutor he hemmed and hawed a little bit and gave the answers like it was not my habit or not normally. So I'm guessing you may will updated at 17 or 18 year old check when he was in his early thirties. Which is not illegal and was not illegal in Alabama. As a matter of fact the age of consent was probably 14 or 16 made a hit of Legally boned her.

The crappy thing about this is that just the accusations can ruin somebody's career.

WSS

Everything you watched in hannity was "carefully" orchestrated by the rnc. This is how they're trying to play it. Awww just some girls who were a month or two out from 18. 

Pure bullsht

reminds me of the attempt to get Justice Thomas, a conservative, to fail to get on the Supreme Court.

I don't know if moore is guilty, but after 34 years all of a sudden, right before the election...

politics has become dirtier and more vicious by the left as the years have gone by.

Sure, Nixon's watergate coverup was corrupt. but the clintons/obamaos take the prize bigly.

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Pump the brakes.

Exactly Cleve. I had to go back and delete some of your sht. Even though the administration gets fed up with guys complaining about you they will usually ask me first if I think you need to be booted. So far I've stayed on the side of let asholes be asholes. This particular forum is a little bit looser than the other ones, youve seen what happens to people on the Browns board when they cross the line. But seriously I don't like you enough to protect you much further.  Nobody does.  ;) An actual call to violence or murder or rape cross the line . Reason being if anything ever did happen some low-life POS (probably somebody like you) could possibly sue the Browns board.

So rein yourself in tough guy.

WSS

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Everything you watched in hannity was "carefully" orchestrated by the rnc. This is how they're trying to play it. Awww just some girls who were a month or two out from 18. 

Pure bullsht

Another reason you are an idiot. The RNC wants this guy to step down. Hannity realizes he can't afford to take the guys side. He made him, on record, completely deny anything that would be considered a crime. Like I said he hedged the answers about dating a 17 or 18 year old, but that's not illegal and never was.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Another reason you are an idiot. The RNC wants this guy to step down. 

I guess ur not following the story well (shocker). Republicans were trying to get an extension on the election so they could find a replacement for him. I think its too late for that which is why they're stuck with him. The dens played their hand well by sitting on these accusations, which may or may not be bullsht....i was leaning towards bs until i read that mall story about how the entire town knew prosecutor moore was strictly into hs girls cause of his small Sock&balls and such

If I had to bet money I'd say the guy probably dated High School chicks probably about 17 or 18 which is perfectly legal. Like I said he hedged that answer and that hedging will come back to bite him in the butt. The 14 year old who claims molestation is working for the Democrats I have absolutely no doubt.

And that's the only charge that should matter.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If I had to bet money I'd say the guy probably dated High School chicks probably about 17 or 18 which is perfectly legal. Like I said he hedged that answer and that hedging will come back to bite him in the butt. The 14 year old who claims molestation is working for the Democrats I have absolutely no doubt.

And that's the only charge that should matter.

WSS

U mean the lady who was 14 in 1974, right steve? And given that now we have a verified story of moore targeting hs girls and getting the bant hammer from a mall, u have no clue if that lady's story is true or not. No idea. She could have had big tittys for a 14 yr old and ole boy roy was like theres grass on the infield, its only 2-3 years younger than im used to......what the heck right? 

Now that theres proof he targeting underage girls its anybodys guess. And thats why you stay away from u derage girls. He really now doesn't have a leg to stand on to vociferously deny fukking a 14 yr old when he's been now linked to 16-17 yr olds

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

U mean the lady who was 14 in 1974, right steve? And given that now we have a verified story of moore targeting hs girls and getting the bant hammer from a mall, u have no clue if that lady's story is true or not. No idea. She could have had big tittys for a 14 yr old and ole boy roy was like theres grass on the infield, its only 2-3 years younger than im used to......what the heck right? 

Now that theres proof he targeting underage girls its anybodys guess. And thats why you stay away from u derage girls. He really now doesn't have a leg to stand on to vociferously deny fukking a 14 yr old when he's been now linked to 16-17 yr olds

16 and 17 year olds which are perfectly legal.

Creepy? No Doubt. Illegal? Nope. It's all political.

WSS

Daily News: Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey says she’ll vote for Roy Moore despite teen sex assault claims because he’s a Republican: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/alabama-gov-kay-ivey-vote-roy-moore-article-1.3640510

The Alabama governor has "no reason to doubt" Roy Moore's accusers, yet she's still going to vote for him because he's a Republican. Disgusting.

7 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

The Alabama governor has "no reason to doubt" Roy Moore's accusers, yet she's still going to vote for him because he's a Republican. Disgusting.

Tis the end of republicans lecturing us on the morality of abortion and gay marriage tho huh? I mean thats completely over cause jesus lives him some predatory child rapers huh?

18 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

What really matters from this is that Gov Ivey has stated that she believes that the allegations are true, but that she would still rather vote for an alleged child molester than a Democrat. That is a pathological line of thinking.

Actually that's what should matter. You vote for people who will carry out your wishes as far as running the country.

WSS

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's what should matter. You vote for people who will carry out your wishes as far as running the country.

WSS

So long as they don't diddle little children steve. I mean if the only criteria for running for and holding office is "you'll do the will of the voters" than why dont we have felons run for president next time? Why cant a former cocaine dealer be potus? Should be fine right?

u get dumber every week. Srsly

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So long as they don't diddle little children steve. I mean if the only criteria for running for and holding office is "you'll do the will of the voters" than why dont we have felons run for president next time? Why cant a former cocaine dealer be potus? Should be fine right?

u get dumber every week. Srsly

Vote for whoever you like twat. As far as I know Hitler didn't smoke or drink or cheat on his wife.

WSS

the problem is, after 34 years of nothing, why isn't Moore innocent until proven guilty?

seems that the leftwing nutjobs are innocent AFTER being proven to be guilty, and reps are guilty

despite being innocent. Facts don't matter with the left, but innuendo and lies are a valid weapon...to the left.

fascist has it's benefits. See obamao and his love for castro...and the venzuelan dictator...

yes, the leftist dems LOVE corrupt fascists. like higgardly clinton..obamao, holder/lynch, mueller/comey...

and nasty pelosi - who went and had tea with the vicious dictator assad.

04pelosi600.jpg

Actually you know the reason. He's a Republican. Also only one of the charges would be considered a crime anytime in history of Alabama. If he actually molested a 14 year old that would be actionable but her story sounds like BS to anybody. The rest of them are not now and would not then have been against the law. And I bet he probably did Chase a few 16 or 17 year olds and I bet it each of those cases however many there were he had the blessing of the mother. In Alabama where people get married in their teens on a regular basis hillbilly mom is probably damned impressed that our daughter is hooking up with an assistant district attorney.

WSS

Archived