THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.thumb.png.934038f4a685435e2c1a5d27f600ee0f.png

There is at least some truth in this, perhaps more than people think.

Think of it as an unconscious influence on one's actions.

Small changes can have a ripple effect on yourself and others over time.

Apply this to the tyranny we are going through now.

By showing / experiencing what the enemy's plans are and what they are capable of, people are more apt to make changes - from smaller to larger changes.

It's quite possible that this is what the purpose of "The Great Awakening" is all about.

On the paths of the past, things would not have changed and we would be moving into their "Great Reset".

Oh, there's still a lot of ugliness ahead, still a lot of folks in disbelief, and we at war (different kind of war).

We've had some pretty big W's, but still a lot battles ahead.

image.png.d5047608718c684f978bff25629f0ae0.png

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-rnc-arizona-republicans-slam-pinal-county-election-failures-in-joint-statement

image.png.b6f3530cf1b9fb45957201472bf87d74.png

You didn't think they were just going to roll over and concede did you - life and death (literally).

image.png.8c68f5b0ad043ed2da2e3c41cf46b8b5.png

Peoples (double digit favorite) :

image.thumb.png.593e07ace00afe42e303ab320bab6bdb.png

(Was way behind).

image.png.f6e47eea6d3aba19ea995d139ff63fde.png

Over ran the machine (cheat) algorithyms.

Have to get rid of those corrupt POS machines (long story / lot of evidence posted).

Keep an eye on Kari, she's a Diamond :

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Personally, I hope he doesn't run. He's too polarizing. But if he does, I hope he has the good sense to wait until after the midterms to declare. And also have the good sense to draft Ron Desantis.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I don't want him to run.  He will lose to any democrat because he is hated by them and all the Lincoln Republicans.  Plus he is too old.  He should back Desantis.

Anyone remember what this means ?

image.thumb.png.2b6cfbd925c974e31447835a1045f12b.png

Still in play.

Roller Coaster.

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2022 at 4:15 PM, JAFBF said:

Anyone remember what this means ?

image.thumb.png.2b6cfbd925c974e31447835a1045f12b.png

Still in play.

Roller Coaster.

You just never give up, huh?

You've posted at least 6 dates where Trump would return and they've all been bullshit. 

You're just a fucking idiot 

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You just never give up, huh?

You've posted at least 6 dates where Trump would return and they've all been bullshit. 

You're just a fucking idiot 

I don't know about 6, maybe Jan 6, where there were objections, but everyone knows where that currently is.

I believe I mentioned Jan 18, for delayed Intel report (too late) from the ABC agencies, and Apr 1 as a deadline date for indications of what was really going on / going to happen.

Interestingly, the Supreme Court would not look at the cases put forth based on clerical / technical / standing slight of hand relating too the last two above.

These can pretty much be "reset" by what I expect is coming - hindsight will shed a different light on things.

image.png.3457260523517749c1938409394f5adc.png

Don't be surprised, they're setting up for another Election time lock down with the Monkey Pox nonsense - Mask mandates are already back in a few (Blue) States.

Also, Tore's been saying for about a year or so that we're not having Elections this year (normal one's anyway) :

image.png.c114f7e627bb29bf45131d680473fdee.png

image.png.71ca41aacc3af72443f715977dade09e.png

Now I'm not saying he's going to be in Office in 2022, but it should be indicated / evident.

Strategically it's better if he doesn't officially return to power until after Jan 20 / 21 of 2023.

This way he gets to finish up the last two years of this four year nightmare we're in, and in 2024 he is eligible to run again as outlined in the 22nd Amendment.

This actually a much bigger deal than just the Presidency - WAY BIGGER.

"It's going to be Biblical".

In the meantime, it's going to be Fugly.

Hmmm   .   .   .   didn't someone say three terms (never said three full terms) ?

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I don't know about 6, maybe Jan 6, where there were objections, but everyone knows where that currently is.

I believe I mentioned Jan 18, for delayed Intel report (too late) from the ABC agencies, and Apr 1 as a deadline date for indications of what was really going on / going to happen.

Interestingly, the Supreme Court would not look at the cases put forth based on clerical / technical / standing slight of hand relating too the last two above.

These can pretty much be "reset" by what I expect is coming - hindsight will shed a different light on things.

image.png.3457260523517749c1938409394f5adc.png

Don't be surprised, they're setting up for another Election time lock down with the Monkey Pox nonsense - Mask mandates are already back in a few (Blue) States.

Also, Tore's been saying for about a year or so that we're not having Elections this year (normal one's anyway) :

image.png.c114f7e627bb29bf45131d680473fdee.png

image.png.71ca41aacc3af72443f715977dade09e.png

Now I'm not saying he's going to be in Office in 2022, but it should be indicated / evident.

Strategically it's better if he doesn't officially return to power until after Jan 20 / 21 of 2023.

This way he gets to finish up the last two years of this four year nightmare we're in, and in 2024 he is eligible to run again as outlined in the 22nd Amendment.

This actually a much bigger deal than just the Presidency - WAY BIGGER.

"It's going to be Biblical".

In the meantime, it's going to be Fugly.

Hmmm   .   .   .   didn't someone say three terms (never said three full terms) ?

You've said the "storm was coming" multiple times. You've said Trump was coming back multiple times. You're being played. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You've said the "storm was coming" multiple times. You've said Trump was coming back multiple times. You're being played. 

Unfortunately the only way to keep him from being president in 24 is through this bogus investigation. Anyone that voted for Joe Biden purely out of trump hatred has brought this on themselves. Think about it; if this collapse or just a natural cycle you'd have been better off to have Trump head office today. Not necessarily because things would be better or worse but because he would get the blame.

WSS

On 8/9/2022 at 3:45 AM, MLD Woody said:

Hahahahahah

You sure told me....hahaha

You misunderstood, I'm with you on this.

Declas was delayed big time on this   .   .   .   doesn't mean it's still not coming, it is, it's just running late.

Lot of surprises coming, I definitely don't know what all they are, but they haven't been submitted yet.

On 8/9/2022 at 3:46 AM, MLD Woody said:

Ya know what ?

If this all crashes and burns, and I'm totally left out in the middle of nowhere all by myself   .   .   .   I'm perfectly fine with that.

I want my time back.

As stated many times, I've been compelled too do this thread.

If Election Fraud is not validated and we have ~2+ more years of the current nightmare (whoever that is) as indicated in previous posts, I'll happily "fade into the Sunset", just too reclaim my free time if nothing else.

I didn't want too do this thread in the first place (stated multiple times), I'll be happy too disappear - have a lot of other projects I'd rather be doing anyway.

I've set my parameters right or wrong, I now know this is an eight year plan, but I'm weary of the BS on many many fronts.

I'm content to sit back and watch things play out.

I've exposed massive corruption that doesn't seem too register with anybody, it is being exposed by others everyday now - I don't care about "credit" for highlighting it years ago - that it is now being highlighted by others is enough.

I have stated before, that perhaps one day we will all sit down together and laugh all at this BS - still true.

Things that have happened in the last couple years, and things that will happen in the next few are nothing that people could have expected.

Yea, sounds pretty crazy, but how crazy is it that two/three years ago we would close down the Economy for a Cold Virus ?

Propaganda.

That, is what the MSM is.

It's going too be exposed (Operation Mockingbird etc) soon, if you have the Noodle to recognize it.

This applies too others besides you, I hold no grudges against anyone on here :

"Forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

We've all been Brainwashed since before we were born.

On 8/10/2022 at 10:00 PM, JAFBF said:

You misunderstood, I'm with you on this.

Declas was delayed big time on this   .   .   .   doesn't mean it's still not coming, it is, it's just running late.

Lot of surprises coming, I definitely don't know what all they are, but they haven't been submitted yet.

Right right right

"Dude, trust me" is the basis of your entire cult 

On 8/10/2022 at 10:33 PM, JAFBF said:

Ya know what ?

If this all crashes and burns, and I'm totally left out in the middle of nowhere all by myself   .   .   .   I'm perfectly fine with that.

I want my time back.

As stated many times, I've been compelled too do this thread.

If Election Fraud is not validated and we have ~2+ more years of the current nightmare (whoever that is) as indicated in previous posts, I'll happily "fade into the Sunset", just too reclaim my free time if nothing else.

I didn't want too do this thread in the first place (stated multiple times), I'll be happy too disappear - have a lot of other projects I'd rather be doing anyway.

I've set my parameters right or wrong, I now know this is an eight year plan, but I'm weary of the BS on many many fronts.

I'm content to sit back and watch things play out.

I've exposed massive corruption that doesn't seem too register with anybody, it is being exposed by others everyday now - I don't care about "credit" for highlighting it years ago - that it is now being highlighted by others is enough.

I have stated before, that perhaps one day we will all sit down together and laugh all at this BS - still true.

Things that have happened in the last couple years, and things that will happen in the next few are nothing that people could have expected.

Yea, sounds pretty crazy, but how crazy is it that two/three years ago we would close down the Economy for a Cold Virus ?

Propaganda.

That, is what the MSM is.

It's going too be exposed (Operation Mockingbird etc) soon, if you have the Noodle to recognize it.

This applies too others besides you, I hold no grudges against anyone on here :

"Forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

We've all been Brainwashed since before we were born.

You should probably stop sooner than later. You've wasted years of your life. Nothing is happening. Start getting that time back now.

And reposting random Twitter users tweets in a football poli board isn't exposing anything. Vomiting back up 8chan q conspiracy theories isn't investigative work. There isn't no great civic duty is continuing to build one of the browns boards most embarrassing monuments. 

On 8/12/2022 at 4:47 AM, MLD Woody said:

You should probably stop sooner than later. You've wasted years of your life. Nothing is happening. Start getting that time back now.

And reposting random Twitter users tweets in a football poli board isn't exposing anything. Vomiting back up 8chan q conspiracy theories isn't investigative work. There isn't no great civic duty is continuing to build one of the browns boards most embarrassing monuments. 

🤣

Guess you're living in a Cave.

Take a look at some of the recent topics on this portion of the Board   .   .   .   pretty mundane stuff ehh ?

10 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

🤣

Guess you're living in a Cave.

Take a look at some of the recent topics on this portion of the Board   .   .   .   pretty mundane stuff ehh ?

Oh lord

When you're a brainwashed, moronic, conspiracy driven hammer everything is a nail

But at least you get what all conspiracy theorists crave, the feeling of being special