THE BROWNS BOARD

Darnold vs rosen

Clevfan4life

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I assume you're talking about the popular vote...

**LOUD BUZZER SOUND***

No... but thank for playing our game.

"Demographics"... as in electorate breakdown... as in old folks went Trump "biggly"... Thus grew into stupiditiy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

One thing not mentioned so far as Rosen's eyes.

While he doesn't have those "maniacal killer eyes" I wrote about admiring in Tom Brady a couple days ago, on the field he has the next best thing... "Soulless Killer Eyes". Those eyes that don't overtly threaten, but by virtue of masking whatever the guy is thinking still say "walk away" whenever you meet them in real life.

Reminds me of Aaron Rodgers' eyes. Also does his own lil TD celebration ala Rodgers...

Well... Rosen's a liberal, so he's clearly unsuited in Trump-world to be our QB. But look beyond his political stands and you'll see a teammate.

The article on/interview with him posted weeks ago had one thing I still remember. When he arrived at UCLA and asked the locker room manager where his locker was the reply he received was, "Over there with the other QBs."

Rosen's response: "Can we move it so I'm with the OL?"

Speaks volumes...

You can keep relying on that one quote to define the kid. I will stick with what the fans who've been watching him for several years think. I can find an article on any old quarterback talking about what a leader he is. 

Also, he's too ugly to a starting NFL QB.

21 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Also, he's too ugly to a starting NFL QB.

I hope this is a joke, but wargo doesn't strike me as someone with much of a sense of humor... :lol:

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Tony Grossi tweeted. . .

Sashi Brown & Paul DePodesta took red eye from USC-UCLA game to view 19-7 loss to fall to 1-25. 

Good....... I hope they enjoyed it as much as all of us did. 

Just now, D Bone said:

Good....... I hope they enjoyed it as much as all of us did. 

Which begs the question.. Why are 2 guys who have no background in scouting  , doing the job of Berry and Grigson?

7 minutes ago, nickers said:

Which begs the question.. Why are 2 guys who have no background in scouting  , doing the job of Berry and Grigson?

That would take someone far more analytical than me to understand....... 

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thingI think he's talking about the maturity/intellect thing

That's quite enough double talk from you. 

18 hours ago, D Bone said:

That's quite enough double talk from you. 

I don't know why but when I usually eight quote a post and issue the reply from my phone it always duplicates the response. But when I don't make a quote it just puts it on there one time. weird  I don't know why but when I usually eight quote a post and issue the reply from my phone it always duplicates the response. But when I don't make a quote it just puts it on there one time weird

Who cares, neither Rosen nor Darnold will be playing in the college playoffs.

Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

8 minutes ago, Adoug319 said:

Baker has his team in the top 4 despite having a horrible defense and playing in a conference with great offensive teams.

Granted he’s got to lead them to two more victories to get them in the playoffs, at least he’s giving them a shot

I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

38 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I think everyone will write him off because he talked Sheet back to Kansas Doug. I already saw a facebook thread under a cleveland browns group with 30 women say he's a horrible human being and shouldn't be in the NFL after he grabbed his crotch and talked back to the Kansas bench (who refused to shake his hand).

But Jameis Winston can steal crab legs, and he still (is an NFL QB)..... Gimme a break. 

Mayfield is a baller, and if he wins the heisman and national championship, and we pass on him for Rosen, i'll be sick to my stomach.

Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

Just now, Adoug319 said:

Yeah man, Winston assaults women and no one bats an eye. But a crotch grab? Oh no, totally disgusting

Hue and company won’t draft Baker because he likes his QBs at least 6’2. Would Peyton Manning draft him? Idk.

I’ll be sick to my stomach too, especially because I️ could see the Steelers taking this kid to replace Big Ben

Those women must never go to baseball games where 90% of the players are grabbing their crotches all the damn time.:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Adoug319 said:

^ Straw man of the year nominee...

1 minute ago, Adoug319 said:

I can see the Steelers taking him too if he falls. Yeah tell me about it man, literally 50 women in a Browns group thread on facebook are commenting how Baker is the next Harvey Weinstein because of the crotch grab. And they don't even know the context of the situation. Baker is a 68.5% completion percentage college Qb. apparently people don't care about stats if you grab your crotch to a team that tries to injure you and doesn't shake your hand.

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I know I'm not into him as much as you are into Sashi... Now THAT is a bromance!

No doubt.

52 minutes ago, Adoug319 said:

JT Barrett will be in it too. Let's take him while we're at it.

Archived