THE BROWNS BOARD

Wentz v Prescott

LondonBrown

51 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Two hall of famers at the top of their game right now......

Was this supposed to be sarcastic?  Wentz just threw yet another td pass and is the leading nfl candidate in the whole damn nfl now and his team is about to go to 9-1 or whatever it is...yeah, that was a big butt miss.

Just now, stillmotion said:

Wentz looks amazing. Dodging tacklers, Making throws..... Kudos to the Eagles :rolleyes:

You know what I heard somewhere????      I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016.  Can you believe that shit?

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

You know what I heard somewhere????      I heard that apparently the Browns could've drafted this Wentz dude in 2016.  Can you believe that Sheet?

But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.

But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all. :lol:

24 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I noticed you waited an hour to mention that....

Well actually it's been a consistent theme throughout the whole damn year for the leading mvp candidate right now.....you're the one who looks like an idiot when a guy has one bad quarter in a great season and you call him out on it(and then predictably comes out and lights things up in the second half and plays brilliantly)......

Look, it was a HORRIBLE MISS.  It's done.  It happened.  No point in trying to rationalize it or excuse it now.  It sucks.  If I was a front office defender thats the last damn thing I would ever want to bring up

8 hours ago, stillmotion said:

But I also heard he wasn't a top 20 QB, or NFL material by a baseball analytics guy working for our front office.

But it's alright, because i'm sure that didn't factor into us not taking him at all. :lol:

If Wentz hadn't thrown so many off speed changeups and curveballs the day Depot watched him, this story might have been totally different.:P

Now if they miss on Rosen after the game they attended Sat., then throw the bums out.

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If Wentz hadn't thrown so many off speed changeups and curveballs the day Depot watched him, this story might have been totally different.:P

Now if they miss on Rosen after the game they attended Sat., then throw the bums out.

It could come down to character concerns regarding Rosen... What I've read regarding this has been all over the place.

All I know is that it is going to get heated on here regarding what QB to draft. I'm sure Rosen and Mayfield will have a lot of supporters, along with Allen, Jackson, Rudolph, etc...

actually, no. I had Wentz at the top of my mocks every time at the first pick. But NOOOO, we had stats "experts"

insisting that it was a small school, he didn't face real competition, and didn't even START until his junior year....

etc etc etc etc.

This history should not be repeated.

Archived