THE BROWNS BOARD

This is seemingly innocuous, but it really does prove now trump is unfit to lead this country

Clevfan4life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/president-trump-keeping-players-in-locker-room-during-national-anthem-is-as-bad-as-kneeling/ar-BBFu7U7?li=BBnb7Kz

a true leader jumps all over this idea of keeping players in the lockerroom. But no..not our boys style to let a political hot button fade. This is a button he will push weekly during the season and doesnt want any "everybody wins" outcomes. And thats the basis of my assertion he's not a leader. 

Keeping players that dont want to stand in the lockerroom is such a win win. I mean seriously. But this clownfuk says its as bad as kneeling? This proves this whole trump business as president was just a giant troll. This guys not serious about being president. 

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Weren't you just complaining about posting on this issue?

Roger Goodell is a cunnt. For more reasons than this but still...

WSS the

Oh i loathe goodell. But this idea came from the owners steve. I know u hate me steve but look past the msngr this one time and in ur heart of hearts.....wouldnt u agree just keep em in the fukking lockeroom and we can be done with this?

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh i loathe goodell. But this idea came from the owners steve. I know u hate me steve but look past the msngr this one time and in ur heart of hearts.....wouldnt u agree just keep em in the fukking lockeroom and we can be done with this?

It really doesn't matter where it came from. The NFL is a show and without people wanting to watch the show it will lose money. If it loses money advertisers lose money if advertisers lose money the league loses money if the league loses money the players and their agents lose money. It doesn't mean sht to me whether I agree with their stupid fcking cause, even though I don't, but more importantly most of the people who are their customers don't.

And by backing down from these offencive POS players it makes the commissioner look even more like a douchebag that he is. Like if your people who work at the counter at Burger King call the customers bitch or fatso and Burger King decided since they can't be stopped from expressing their freedom of speech they would just have a kiosk from which to order.

WSS

Steve, im gonna be patient with u on this one because theres this utterly clear win win common fukking ground answer here. Whether u agree with these players causes or not is "wholesale" irrelevant. Keeping them in the lockeroom makes all of this go away.

im going to venture a guess that at least some if the kneeling players want to be out there kneeling. They wont be 100% happy in the lockerroom cause then no one can see them sit, kneel, stand on their head <---(that would actually be awesome tbh). So do u see hiw keeping them in the lockers is basically the tits call at this point?

put ur dislike for me away for one solitary second and acknowledge that this dumbsht finally goes away if they just jeep the mother fukkers in the lockerooms

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:53 AM, Clevfan4life said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/president-trump-keeping-players-in-locker-room-during-national-anthem-is-as-bad-as-kneeling/ar-BBFu7U7?li=BBnb7Kz

a true leader jumps all over this idea of keeping players in the lockerroom. But no..not our boys style to let a political hot button fade. This is a button he will push weekly during the season and doesnt want any "everybody wins" outcomes. And thats the basis of my assertion he's not a leader. 

Keeping players that dont want to stand in the lockerroom is such a win win. I mean seriously. But this clownfuk says its as bad as kneeling? This proves this whole trump business as president was just a giant troll. This guys not serious about being president. 

Stuart

The article implies all players, not just those that don't want to stand you simpleton.

Your damn right its just as bad a kneeling.

How well did that work out for Rooney when the decision was made for the players to stay in the locker room?

It backfired big time...

Trump is far from being  alone in his belief that not being out there for the Anthem is equally as disrespectful as kneeling.

...and for that you believe he is unfit to be prez.?  You're such a shitt for brains d-bag.

Archived