THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller Time-Now It Begins

TexasAg1969

Flynn may have flipped to save his son-only person above him Mueller would allow Flynn to flip for is the Liar in Chief.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/11/24/michael-flynn-is-the-key-to-the-russia-scandal-and-he-may-have-just-flipped-on-trump/?utm_term=.e7e3426d40c7

The noose gets tighter. I expect a sudden firing of Mueller by Trump as Mueller closes in, to call the bluff of congress to impeach him if he does.

In the famous words of that fictional character Sherlock Holmes, "The game is afoot."

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
  • I doubt it Tex.  Wishful thinking more than likely.  He will be charged with not registering as a foreign agent, but nothing about collusion with the Russians to benefit my President!:D

He & his son only get a pass from Mueller on any charges if he flips on Trump. A free pass is not given unless the fish is far bigger. It's only logical Dr. Watson.:D

But naybe we all just need to shut up and let this sht play out. Too many oeople are constantly commenting both ways that oh i know wgat this means trump is a goner by friday or that other guy posting 1000 pages from an unintelligible 4 chan duscussion. None of us know sht, end of story. Everytime something comes out people are so sure it either means nothing or is the culmination of years long narratives.

Has it ever occurred to any u what a rollercoaster fuk ride we might be getting played on? Its like when they need national attn salivating on something the turn the spigot on for just a splash. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Remember that the truly evil people of Salem Massachusetts were not the targets of the witch hunts, but more likely the witch hunters themselves.

WSS

And sometimes they be witches and warlocks. Burn 'em all.:P

Mueller has a new sig.................."Truth, justice and the American Way". Bringing Superman to MAGA!:D

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And sometimes they be witches and warlocks. Burn 'em all.:P

Mueller has a new sig.................."Truth, justice and the American Way". Bringing Superman to MAGA!:D

Hey I probably wouldn't mind if there were actually some true malfeasance going on above our pay grades. Even if the charges are true oh, and this really includes the dirty people on your side, I don't really care very much. I thought the charges in Watergate and whitewater where Mickey Mouse and the actual downfall of the players even less worthy of my attention. I doubt this will be any different but even you have to agree it reeks of hypocrisy.

WSS

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey I probably wouldn't mind if there were actually some true malfeasance going on above our pay grades. Even if the charges are true oh, and this really includes the dirty people on your side, I don't really care very much. I thought the charges in Watergate and whitewater where Mickey Mouse and the actual downfall of the players even less worthy of my attention. I doubt this will be any different but even you have to agree it reeks of hypocrisy.

WSS

Hypocrisy is the Libs mantra, “Do as I say...not as I do”.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I thought the charges in Watergate and whitewater where Mickey Mouse 

WSS

Sure steve..

"the United States during the early 1970s, following a break-in by five men at the Democratic National Committee(DNC) headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 1972, and President Richard Nixon's administration's subsequent attempt to cover up its involvement. After the five burglars were caught and the conspiracy was discovered, Watergate was investigated by the United States Congress. Meanwhile, Nixon's administration resisted its probes, which led to a constitutional crisis.[1]"

s

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Nixon ordered or even knew about this two-bit break-in. Supposedly it was to find evidence of some sort of dirty dealings on one of the Democrat opponents that are involved child molesting but that could be cowpoop from the conspirators.

But yes they probably didn't cooperate as fully as the exact Law requires.. BFD. And the only reason your girl takes flak from the uranium deal is that the entire reason for this bogus investigation is collusion with the Russkies.

The fact is they funneled her millions and millions of dollars and she signed off on a sweetheart deal. So if working with the Russians is a crime... If it isn't drop the whole thing at STFU. Right?

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

. So if working with the Russians is a crime... If it isn't drop the whole thing at STFU. Right?

WSS

Taking money from the russians is diffetent than colluding with them to win an election and therefore subverting "cherished" american democracy. 

In any case if no one cares about touching children anymore, i dont care about minecrafting russians. 

17 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Taking money from the russians is diffetent than colluding with them to win an election and therefore subverting "cherished" american democracy. 

In any case if no one cares about touching children anymore, i dont care about minecrafting russians. 

Describe the legalities involved there.

Just a hint, 'I hate Trump'isn't really a legal basis.

WSS 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Describe the legalities involved there.

I cant and neither can anyone. A young strapping lad by the name if mueller prob could. We'll see what he does or doesnt uncover. Same with the investigation of the cf. Im tired of listening to conservative shills like u claiming theres no grounds to investigate the trump campaign when they obviously had some interaction with russians. As im tired of listening to liberals, none here tho, that s off at any cf irregular dealings with russians when theres clearly circumstantial evidence there. 

42 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I cant and neither can anyone. A young strapping lad by the name if mueller prob could. We'll see what he does or doesnt uncover. Same with the investigation of the cf. Im tired of listening to conservative shills like u claiming theres no grounds to investigate the trump campaign when they obviously had some interaction with russians. As im tired of listening to liberals, none here tho, that s off at any cf irregular dealings with russians when theres clearly circumstantial evidence there. 

The Liberals here? Well there's you who have been carrying Hillary's water for the entire year or so. But if you're so tired of hearing about it why respond to the post? If you can't explain the wrong doing why are you upset?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well there's you who have been carrying Hillary's water for the entire year or so.

This is why i dismiss almost everything u type. This is why ur called "typical steve". This is why ur nit taken seriously by anyone outside ur clique that defends each other till their last dying beeaths....which is not terribly far in the future btw. 

Do u think constant straw man'ing is the hallmark of a terribly advanced mind? Ir is it more indicative if an aged out, alcohol addled brain that has long lost the beural plasticity needed for critical thinking and analysis? Ofc i know the answer to this question, its entirely rhetorical. Id like to asses tho ur level of self awareness

40 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

This is why i dismiss almost everything u type. This is why ur called "typical steve". This is why ur nit taken seriously by anyone outside ur clique that defends each other till their last dying beeaths....which is not terribly far in the future btw. 

Do u think constant straw man'ing is the gallnark of a terribly advanced mind? Ir is it more indicative if an aged out, alcohol addled brain that has long lost the beural plasticity needed for critical thinking and analysis? Ofc i know the answer to this question, its entirely rhetorical. Id like to asses tho ur level of self awareness

Actually that's why nobody pays any attention to your crap. Whether or not you voted for Hillary, and I believe you probably didn't, you have been carrying her water and battling against her detractors every step of the way on this board. You know it everybody else knows it. So eat me.

WSS

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually that's why nobody pays any attention to your crap. Whether or not you voted for Hillary, and I believe you probably didn't, you have been carrying her water and battling against her detractors every step of the way on this board. You know it everybody else knows it. So eat me.

WSS

I battle her detractors on other issues, not over her. And u know that so i dont know wut ur constantly babbling about. 

25 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

All your c o c k sucking persona thinks about is cum and f u ucked up the a s s.  You f ucking worthless pos.

Ok bukkake'san. Or is it because when im talking to some little homo cok sucking fgt who likes talking about little girls, thats really all i can refer to

ya think? Maybe?   ☕️

12 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

:lol:You're disgusting.  You stink.  You're vile.  :o

Says the guy that talked about a 9 yr old. I have zero compunction dragging an old senile fgt like u through the shitter. U deserve not a single ounce of decency when spoken to u dishonorable valir stealing louse. Just reading ur interactions with others here makes me want to shower. Ur a bottom feeder

1 minute ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You talked Sheet about my wife and daughter, I didn't talk Sheet about anyone but you Shmucking faggot.  Try and drag me though anything and you will lose..  Valor stealing?  Really.  Want to put some money on it you Shmucking coward Shmuck.

I talked about u wearing ur wifes clothes u senile old dumbfuk, dont get it twisted. And u brought my 9 yr old niece in here bukkakke boy

Archived