THE BROWNS BOARD

Mueller Time-Now It Begins

TexasAg1969

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else noticing that Mr. Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged from reality. Now claiming the "Billy Bush" tape is a fake with someone else despite saying it was him earlier and apologizing. Also claiming a different heritage than German. I think he is becoming very dangerous as he gets further from reality. It isn't just the lies anymore. It's believing his own lies. The Mueller investigation, which he erroneously claims will be over before the end of 2017, is starting to crack the facade of "competent human being" he tries to portray. He's losing it. Even his staff has to hem and haw around it now.

I don't see it at all.  Quite the opposite.  I see MSM grasping at straws to do anything possible to make him look bad.  Especially MSN/NBC/CNN.  

But, If I'm wrong, and Mueller does have concrete evidence that Trump conspired with the Russians to alter the election, and he is impeached and removed from office, fine, so be it.  Bring on President Pence!

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Anyone else noticing that Mr. Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged from reality. Now claiming the "Billy Bush" tape is a fake with someone else despite saying it was him earlier and apologizing. Also claiming a different heritage than German. I think he is becoming very dangerous as he gets further from reality. It isn't just the lies anymore. It's believing his own lies. The Mueller investigation, which he erroneously claims will be over before the end of 2017, is starting to crack the facade of "competent human being" he tries to portray. He's losing it. Even his staff has to hem and haw around it now.

Oh I don't know. Somebody will find some Third Rate bullshite to charge people with. That's what special prosecutors do. Dig through a phony charge to try to find whatever ancillary rubbish they can. I have absolutely no doubt that if somebody wanted to charge the administrators of the Browns board for something that with unlimited time and resources they could find Petty deviations from the exact rule of law by each and every poster at each and every moderator.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wishful thinking is the formation of beliefs and making decisions according to what might be pleasing to imagine instead of by appealing to evidence, rationality, or reality. It is a product of resolving conflicts between belief and desire.[1] Studies have consistently shown that holding all else equal, subjects will predict positive outcomes to be more likely than negative outcomes (see unrealistic optimism). However, research suggests that under certain circumstances, such as when threat increases, a reverse phenomenon occurs.[2]

Some psychologists believe that positive thinking is able to positively influence behavior and so bring about better results. This is called the "Pygmalion effect".[3][4]

Christopher Booker described wishful thinking in terms of

"the fantasy cycle" ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the "dream stage". But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a "frustration stage" as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a "nightmare stage" as everything goes wrong, culminating in an "explosion into reality", when the fantasy finally falls apart.[5]
HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbmF1M

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9MMjlma

21 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

If its legit that trump told people the access hollywood tape is fake, he needs removed from the presidency now. Cause he himself already told us he said it but that it was "lockerroom talk". If the guy is losing his grip pence has to become potus

Seems like you've hijack the thread with this allegation but here's a quote from somebody you probably respect well enough? The New York Times?

"Most of Mr. Trump’s aides ignored his changing story. But in January, shortly before his inauguration, Mr. Trump told a Republican senator that he wanted to investigate the recording that had him boasting about grabbing women’s genitals.

“We don’t think that was my voice,” Mr. Trump told the senator, according to a person familiar with the conversation. Since then, Mr. Trump has continued to suggest that the tape that nearly upended his campaign was not actually him, according to three people close to the president."

I'd say it's fair to want some kind of Investigation. News outlets have always embellished their stories and news feeds. ( not to mention that this allegation came from completely unnamed sources) I don't doubt that everything on this tape was real but that's what anvestigation would most likely show, correct? And a smart political move with Abby to plant that suggestion, right? Just like the New York Times oh, and you, do every day.

WSS

Careful on that dow optimism. In fact if any of u are on the heavier side u need to lighten ur risk "right now". The market is being bubbled again and the reset is coming. U all dont understand what these people are doing. They're using their people planted in the media, on both sides of the msm....to pump sunshine. Yes theres been legitimate upticks in certain sectors but not enough to warrant the current market level. 

They artificially drive it up and they know exactly when to bail and go short. So when the crash happens not only do they not lose money like the rest of us, they make a Sheet ton more cause they're now betting on the very same stocks they were just invested in, to tank. These people know what they're doing and they're torching us

Well one thing is certain is that Democrat arsseholes will be happy as pigs in shite if they are able to derail the tax reform bill at which point the Dow will certainly take a hit and those idiots can dance in the streets and blame Trump. Are we pretending that's not the case?

But yes, you are certainly correct and people have a tendency to overlook that fact, we are always in danger of a correction. 

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well one thing is certain is that Democrat arsseholes will be happy as pigs in shite if they are able to derail the tax reform bill at which point the Dow will certainly take a hit and those idiots can dance in the streets and blame Trump. Are we pretending that's not the case?

But yes, you are certainly correct and people have a tendency to overlook that fact, we are always in danger of a correction. 

WSS

Theres pros and cons to that tax bill. Like with everything. The democrats have some legitimate concerns. Republicans also have some legit concerns. But i do agree with bringing down the corporate tax rate "as long" as the loopholes are abolished. Whats the point of moving the corp tax rate to a % that companies are loopholing their way lower already? 

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Theres pros and cons to that tax bill. Like with everything. The democrats have some legitimate concerns. Republicans also have some legit concerns. But i do agree with bringing down the corporate tax rate "as long" as the loopholes are abolished. Whats the point of moving the corp tax rate to a % that companies are loopholing their way lower already? 

Of course there are pros and cons with everything we could possibly imagine. My beef oh, and it could just as well go the other way, is that the opposition nitpicks and falls back on the old saw about the middle class and the rich. I'm probably middle class and a few hundred bucks when where the other for my federal income tax doesn't matter to me. A lot of extra bucks in my Investment Portfolio does.

I like to see this bill go through as cleanly as possible. I think the stock market will surge like we've never seen before. That's what the opposition doesn't want. If anybody was honest they'd say alright let's try this and then wait. If the Dow goes in the tank they can all Point their finger toward the Republicans have raised taxes as high as they like. Which I assume they will do as soon as they take over the government again.

WSS

The dow is already bubbled. Adding an artificial surge to it is the wirst thing possible. If it rises "over time" because of the tax bill THEN we have something. If it surges over night, as ur suggedting, then its greenspans famous "irrational exhuberance" and not an actual gain in capital/goods&services. 

You can have the dow at 100k and it doesnt do anything for us but is great for the people suckling directly at the teet of the monopoly credit spigots. When, not if, it "adjusts".....guess who bares the brunt if that loss......ill give u a hint, its not the people who benefitted the most from the rise

Archived