THE BROWNS BOARD

Our D

roach

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, roach said:

LOL.  I’ve been a season ticket holder since Sipe.  Section 342 since 1999.  This D is horrible

Then you remember full well when RB's were obliterating rushing records against the Browns that had been standing since the days of sipe. I get it ur mad. It's sunday. We're all mad. It's what we do every sunday.

1 hour ago, roach said:

Our defense has been awful every year since 1999.  This year’s rendition may be the worst of all of them.  We have no talent and Williams is an absolute joke.

I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

I predicted Williams D would be worse than Hortons  and it is.

Williams Blows Donkey Caulks.

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I got blasted for calling Greg Williams a joke before he even coached a game for us. I predicted that his defense would be a blitz happy,  penalty prone bunch of undisciplined azz holes who woild get faked out.....tired out and manhandled.

Tom Flugel meanwhile kisses his nutsack and powders his taint. Flugel promised that this jackoff Williams would have the defense whipped onto shape.

I was not a fan of Horton but this defense isn't so hot either.   Would love to have a quality secondary.  Opportunity to get a top DB or 2 in the draft. 

34 minutes ago, Send in the Clowns said:

I was not a fan of Horton but this defense isn't so hot either.   

Williams is a knucklehead.  I agree that Horton was bad, but he had less talent than our current coach.  Offensive Coordinators don’t need to game plan against us.  They look past the Browns and just make a few game day adjustments after the first series or two.  Shameful.

Again the NFL game is one of competition and the offense does the defense no favors.  I don't like Williams "don't give up the big play" mentality but other than that they have improved from previous years.  As Cleve pointed out what Mixon did today was typical in previous years and not the aberration.

Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

2) no it isn't. And anybody that knows how the game of football is played knows this.

18 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Yes, I did. I went to war with Flugel. I ABSOLUTELY predicted the 2017 defense would be worse. I predicted accurately that it would be aggressive, easily fooled,and penalty splattered.

W I L L I A M S   B L O W S

Again I know you don't like facts but by almost every measured statistic this years D is better than last year.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

awww you must be a fresh noobinz that's been watching the browns for like 2 years. You have no idea how bad past defense's were

roach is "letting the hate flow".  Ed I'm with you.  

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Tom, Williams is pretty far down on my list of who's responsible for this dumpster fire. Sa$hit gave him this talent deficient defense, and then Collins, Ogbah, and Meder get hurt. 

1 hour ago, roach said:

Williams is a knucklehead.  I agree that Horton was bad, but he had less talent than our current coach.  Offensive Coordinators don’t need to game plan against us.  They look past the Browns and just make a few game day adjustments after the first series or two.  Shameful.

I'm gong to start a topic (maybe). Flugels has it right- the Browns are the free space on a bingo card for opposing teams. 

9 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Lets rip the only bright spot about the team.  You guys are funny and sad.

You mean bright because you can see the light through it? Today it was swiss cheese. 

I'm not saying that it doesn't play well at times, but when you need it the most, this D is nowhere to be found. 

Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

4 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Our Greg Williams led 'improved' defense has given up 289 total points, or 26.3 points per game........ Seems like the defense is following The Process perfectly. 

Just curious, but how many points per game did last year's defense give up?

Good defense doesnt mysteriously appear one night during training camp. Theres no defense fairy that comes to players one night during tc and sprinkles magic dust over them. It takes years to build the kind of perennial powerhouses that lebeau had in pgh all those years. Can we please stop? The defense didnt play that well today, and neither did the offense....just like every fukking week. 

Archived