THE BROWNS BOARD

No quarterback for you!

Westside Steve

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, thomam3 said:

Perhaps they are all bad but Kizer is the worst. How do you justify starting him over the other two? That is the part I don't get.

Perhaps?  they are all bad.  Kessler is so scared of the pass rush this year he doesn't even look for a receiver.   He's toast.   Hogan is lousy and has a noodle arm.  Kizer starts because he's the best of the 3 headed suck monster we have.

6 minutes ago, thomam3 said:

haha. The best?? WOW!! Not true at all. He is the worst! Check the QBR. Well I guess Kessler is the worst but his sample size is incredibly small this year. He played well last year though. Better then Kizer. 

Have you watched Kessler play this year?    Forget last year.  Have you seen him play?  Has he even attempted a pass or has he been sacked on every play.    Kizer is the best of the shitty QB's we have.   It's not that hard to figure out.   It's also not hard to figure out why he's struggling.   He was an inaccurate QB at Notre Dame and guess what...he's still an inaccurate QB in the NFL.   I would think that's a hard thing to suddenly get better at when you're playing at this level and the speed of the game is so much faster than in college.

23 minutes ago, thomam3 said:

Perhaps they are all bad but Kizer is the worst. How do you justify starting him over the other two? That is the part I don't get.

Because he was a second round pick? 21 year old and might develop? Nah, he stinks. Scarily similar track to that other Notre Dame bust (and second round pick) Jimmy Clausen. Jimmy even had better stats at ND.

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Because he was a second round pick? 21 year old and might develop? Nah, he stinks. Scarily similar track to that other Notre Dame bust (and second round pick) Jimmy Clausen. Jimmy even had better stats at ND.

What I think is so hilarious is that people are going out of they're way to defend this POS.. My 12 year old nephew throws a tighter spiral than he does,, His mechanics are pathetic.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You can't hardly defend the worst starting QB in the NFL- and it's not even close. 

No.. Of course not.. But there are people.. not just here.. But in other social media defending him..  other forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc...

43 minutes ago, thomam3 said:

Who here?? Anyone saying start him ahead of the other two which is a lot of people.

So....because someone thinks he is better than Kessler or Hogan....they are "supporting him"?  

WTF else is anyone else supposed to say..   Play Hogan over Kizer?  Play Kessler over Kizer?

Who in their right mind would actually say such a thing.    (yes...PoG...I said, anyone in their right mind)

I mean,  are you really asking us to have to choose between dog shite, horse shite and bullshite?  

1 hour ago, thomam3 said:

Who here?? Anyone saying start him ahead of the other two which is a lot of people.

You've grown to be very annoying in a very short time.

We won't win a game with Kizer in there, period. With Hogan there is a chance. Kizer can't win.

Gettem outta there!!!! 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

We won't win a game with Kizer in there, period. With Hogan there is a chance. Kizer can't win.

Gettem outta there!!!! 

I see you continue to ignore the horrific INT your boyfriend Hogan threw against Baltimore that led to 7 points for the other team.    I was really looking to hear your excuses for that across his body panic mode pass into triple coverage and running away from pressure that wasn't there when he bailed on the pocket.   But like most trolls..you'll just keep spewing the same nonsense over and over and telling us how Hogan is the next Matt Ryan. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

You can't hardly defend the worst starting QB in the NFL- and it's not even close. 

Triblowski might actually have worse stats than Kizer...but its basically dog shit vs. horse shit at this point.   Kinda like comparing the 3 QB's we have.   Dog shit, horse shit, and donkey shit.   Doesn't matter which one...its all shit.

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

I see you continue to ignore the horrific INT your boyfriend Hogan threw against Baltimore that led to 7 points for the other team.    I was really looking to hear your excuses for that across his body panic mode pass into triple coverage and running away from pressure that wasn't there when he bailed on the pocket.   But like most trolls..you'll just keep spewing the same nonsense over and over and telling us how Hogan is the next Matt Ryan. 

I already addressed this after it happened. 

I told you that Duke should have continued his route out into the flat, he stopped short and by that time the ball was gone, too late and Duke is too short to recover. 

Triblowski might actually have worse stats than Kizer...but its basically dog Sheet vs. horse Sheet at this point.   Kinda like comparing the 3 QB's we have.   Dog Sheet, horse Sheet, and donkey Sheet.   Doesn't matter which one...its all Sheet.

Correction. Kizer is Dog Sheet and Kessler is Horse Sheet. Hogan? "The Sheet". 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I already addressed this after it happened. 

I told you that Duke should have continued his route out into the flat, he stopped short and by that time the ball was gone, too late and Duke is too short to recover. 

Wrong play assclown.  Watch the video I posted.   Duke isn't the intended receiver and your boyfriend throws across his body into triple coverage and panicking and running out of the pocket away from pressure that isn't even there.     You're so blinded by your love of this shitty ass QB that you are defending things that didn't even happen.    YOU brought up the TD drive against the Ravens...wonderful.....care to discuss his shitty throw that cost the team the same points he led us to?    

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Correction. Kizer is Dog Sheet and Kessler is Horse Sheet. Hogan? "The Sheet". 

shit...shit and more shit.   When he's released in the offseason are you going to go be a fan of that team?   Not since the JFF fagboys around here have we had such ridiculous blind loyalty to a below average QB.

Wrong play assclown.  Watch the video I posted.   Duke isn't the intended receiver and your boyfriend throws across his body into triple coverage and panicking and running out of the pocket away from pressure that isn't even there.     You're so blinded by your love of this shitty butt QB that you are defending things that didn't even happen.    YOU brought up the TD drive against the Ravens...wonderful.....care to discuss his shitty throw that cost the team the same points he led us to?    

My bad asshat, I thought you were referring to the pick 6 against the Texans. 

If I recall correctly Hogan led a TD drive, A FG and then we had the Int that lead to points. Sometimes those things happen, even to the best QBs. 

Anyone that even slightly researches the facts knows that Hogan is an extremely accurate passer, he has been and always will be. It's his footwork that needed coaching. When he put emphasis on his mechanics he's on the money, on time and with touch. That is something that you can fix. Hogan would benefit from having Gordon, Coleman and Britt out there. Since you like to bring up the Texans game so much MO, do you think Kizer would have done any better that game at QB? Do you think that we had a chance to win that game, regardless of who was QB? You don't put any of the 12 point loss on the Defense that gave up huge plays to a rookie QB? You don't think that having Hogan try to beat Houston in a shootout, on the road, with no WRs was asking a little too much for his first start?? You don't think that any of that had anything to do with his performance then, right??

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

You've grown to be very annoying in a very short time.

I learned it from watching you guys all these years ;) Start Hogan. Let's attempt to win and not go 0-16. I know you all want this #1 pick so bad but we suck at drafting anyways. I don't get the hate. He has the best QBR on the team and is always very exciting when he steps in the game. Garbage time?? Like I said. If it's so easy to score points in garbage time then why ain't kizer doing it? One start and this guy is not the quarterback of the future yet kizer gets 11 and some of us are not sure yet? Get the funk out of here. 

2 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Anyone that even slightly researches the facts knows that Hogan is an extremely accurate passer, he has been and always will be. It's his footwork that needed coaching. When he put emphasis on his mechanics he's on the money, on time and with touch. That is something that you can fix. Hogan would benefit from having Gordon, Coleman and Britt out there. Since you like to bring up the Texans game so much MO, do you think Kizer would have done any better that game at QB? Do you think that we had a chance to win that game, regardless of who was QB? You don't put any of the 12 point loss on the Defense that gave up huge plays to a rookie QB? You don't think that having Hogan try to beat Houston in a shootout, on the road, with no WRs was asking a little too much for his first start?? You don't think that any of that had anything to do with his performance then, right??

I really wish you would get leprosy in your fingers. 

On 12/2/2017 at 4:29 PM, Richiswhere said:

LOL yeah i bet all Giants fan hope the Browns go that route

if you ever left your trailer park and traveled east about 8 hours you might get a whiff of what giant's fans think.

go root for conyers jr. next draft.

47 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I really wish you would get leprosy in your fingers. 

That's a little bit mean... Maybe a case of the crabs might be more fitting... He can occupy his fingers there....

1 hour ago, thomam3 said:

I learned it from watching you guys all these years ;) Start Hogan. Let's attempt to win and not go 0-16. I know you all want this #1 pick so bad but we suck at drafting anyways. I don't get the hate. He has the best QBR on the team and is always very exciting when he steps in the game. Garbage time?? Like I said. If it's so easy to score points in garbage time then why ain't kizer doing it? One start and this guy is not the quarterback of the future yet kizer gets 11 and some of us are not sure yet? Get the funk out of here. 

MHO is most fans have already seen all they can stand of Kizer. Underthrew Gordon, overthrew Gordon (would have been a TD), tossed one in the dirt, got strip sacked from behind, another int. Yawn. I'd give Hogan another chance. 

Mark, sure Hogan looked terrible against the Texans, and has thrown horrible ints- but personally, I'm sick of seeing Kizer do the exact same crap week after week. If you want to talk stats- Kevin is better in completion %, TD\Int ratio, and his less prone to fumble the ball away. Makes faster decisions too. 

10 minutes ago, nickers said:

That's a little bit mean... Maybe a case of the crabs might be more fitting... He can occupy his fingers there....

now that's mean. had case of that from sticking it in a hooker in 2 mark park wurzburg 1984.

thought the term crabs was just some term used until actually viewed my joint with little MFers crawling through the 80s forest of love. GF at time joined me at hospital (with gun to my back) and enjoyed every minute of me getting tested for other things my dr. mengehle sticking incense sized cotton swab in and down piss hole. swear i think she paid the doc to do it.

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

MHO is most fans have already seen all they can stand of Kizer. Underthrew Gordon, overthrew Gordon (would have been a TD), tossed one in the dirt, got strip sacked from behind, another int. Yawn. I'd give Hogan another chance. 

Mark, sure Hogan looked terrible against the Texans, and has thrown horrible ints- but personally, I'm sick of seeing Kizer do the exact same crap week after week. If you want to talk stats- Kevin is better in completion %, TD\Int ratio, and his less prone to fumble the ball away. Makes faster decisions too. 

Exactly Hoorta. Looks like we have about 3 rational fans on this thread. 

Archived