THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

With the playoffs falling out of reach, the Browns can focus on the future as they try to get a couple wins under their belts. Meanwhile the Steelers can hope for some heart to go with their talent,  and the Bungles and Ravens keep doggy paddling, trying to stay afloat in the mediocrity of the 2017 AFC.

Detroit at Baltimore 1:00 PM

Both teams need this one bad ... but the Lions are actually good. LIONS 27 RAVENS 13

Cleveland at San Diego 4:05 PM

Gonna feel like Christmas came early for Deshone Kizer with Josh Gordon and Corey Coleman to throw to ... and going to open up the middle for David Nojoku. Browns in a Barn-Burner. BROWNS 34 CHARGERS 31

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 8:30 PM Monday Night Football

You get the feeling the Steelers wheels are going to come off very soon, and what better place for that to happen than Cincitucky. BUNGLES 26 STEELERS 16

TGZ

ONE MAN'S OPINION SUNDAY MORNING EDITION........

It’s a rare occasion when a team has revenge against the Browns. That’s the case here as Cleveland won its lone game last season at the expense of the Chargers during Week 16. The Browns are proceeding on another winless course heading into the end of the season, while the Chargers have emerged as the top team in the AFC West going 5-2 SU, 6-1 ATS in their last seven games.

Philip Rivers can torch a Cleveland secondary that has surrendered 22 touchdown passes. This is the most points, though, the Browns are catching all season. If given 14 points, the Browns’ record would be 5-3-3 instead of 0-11. 

14 POINTS? GEEEZZZUS H. CHRISTMAS IT'S 15 POINTS NOW, IS THIS PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL? OUR BROWNIES ARE THE BIGGEST DOGS ON THE PLANET THIS WEEK MORE THAN DOUBLE DIGIT BUFFALO AND INDIANAPOLIS. 

SO WHAT TO DO?  HELL I'M HEADED TO EASY MONEY CHECK CASHING WITH MY CAR TITLE AND PUTTING ALL THEY WILL GIVE ME ON THE BROWNS BABY! +15 IS WAY TO GOOD TO PASS UP.......

.......WHILE I'M AT IT I'M TAKING THE RAVENS -2' AND CINCINNATI +5' MIGHT AS WELL PARLAY THAT TOO.

image.png.79d51909e000d7aa2dcd5b6e61a8a142.png

Horrible week last week vs. the spread... but what else is new? So pressing on...

DET @ BLT (-2.5)

DET's the more complete team, but BLT has the dominant D and is at home.

Prediction: BLT 20 DET 13

FINAL: BLT 44 DET 20 - W/W

PTG @ CIN (+5.5) on MNF

A Cinci team that seems to be coming together on a road to nowhere...

A PTG team whose ascension was nearly derailed by a Rodger-less Pack...

I see returns to form... a PTG win and cover... plus the over on one game ejection.

Prediction: PTG 31 CIN 20

FINAL: PTG 23 CIN 20 - WW/LL

CLE @ LAC (+15.0)

Really keen to see Josh's return... hmmmmm... "return"? Could that be part of Hue's plan? Anyway...

I think we'll run on LAC.... I think Kizer will run on LAC, but I do not think we'll move the ball consistently to beat LAC.

I think we'll stuff LAC's running game, but then there's Rivers... who is officially "hot" ATM.

No win seen this week, but a cover? Yeah... I'm down with that.

Prediction: LAC 34 CLE 20

FINAL: LAC 19 CLE 10 - W/W

image.png.1fc7f4ee66fada012b0b2801523cded2.png

Archived