THE BROWNS BOARD

CHOKEALIERS...The ship be Sinkin!!!!

gmp

You can see this one coming..

Cav's managment has choked on the opportunity...

2 yrs agao....Finals and lose.

1 yr ago East Finals and lose...

present...gonna get bounce before the east finals....

See a pattern here?...they are not getting better ...they are getting worse.......

They will lose Lebron to the Knicks....next July...as the Knicks will roll out Lebron and Cris Bosh...for a title run...

The Chokealiers blew it,,,with getting nobody to help win the big one....

You can see this one coming..

Cav's managment has choked on the opportunity...

2 yrs agao....Finals and lose.

1 yr ago East Finals and lose...

present...gonna get bounce before the east finals....

See a pattern here?...they are not getting better ...they are getting worse.......

They will lose Lebron to the Knicks....next July...as the Knicks will roll out Lebron and Cris Bosh...for a title run...

The Chokealiers blew it,,,with getting nobody to help win the big one....

Actually, last season they lost in round #2 ... (umm, the Cavs swept the first two rounds this season)

This season the Cavs finished with the leagues best record, won their division, and are already in the Eastern Conference Finals (kind of hard to get "bounced before the east finals", when they are already in it).

I do see a pattern though ... one that has you pulling shit out of your ass without much thought process behind it.

Did you say the Knicks? (Haha ..) I'm sure over-spending for players is the receipe for a Championship right? What was that Isiah? ... Did you say next July, as in after yet another season of making a run at the title? (must be fun to be a Knick fan and look down the road 15-months away)

Didn't get anyone to help win the big one? You mean like in All-star Mo Williams, who replaced Daniel Gibson, who was the shining star from that 2007 runner-up team?

Actually, last season they lost in round #2 ... (umm, the Cavs swept the first two rounds this season)

This season the Cavs finished with the leagues best record, won their division, and are already in the Eastern Conference Finals (kind of hard to get "bounced before the east finals", when they are already in it).

I do see a pattern though ... one that has you pulling shit out of your ass without much thought process behind it.

Did you say the Knicks? (Haha ..) I'm sure over-spending for players is the receipe for a Championship right? What was that Isiah? ... Did you say next July, as in after yet another season of making a run at the title? (must be fun to be a Knick fan and look down the road 15-months away)

Didn't get anyone to help win the big one? You mean like in All-star Mo Williams, who replaced Daniel Gibson, who was the shining star from that 2007 runner-up team?

Ok..

Michael, had Scottie

Duncan had Manu and Parker.

Pierce had Allen and Garnett.

Kobe had Shaq...

Lebron has Mo Flippin Williams....

Now lets play One of these guys doesn't belong...can you find him?......

Ok..

Michael, had Scottie

Kobe had Shaq...

spot on gmp ... I just wished the upper management saw that ! When kobe was struggling before he was adamant to get support and they got Pau Gasol ... we got Mo Williams ...

Im not dissing Mo, he is a very useful player but he is not of the same mold as a No2 guy. We need to get rid of Bun Wallace and his huge contract and go for some huge power forward guys.

Guest AdaM
spot on gmp ... I just wished the upper management saw that ! When kobe was struggling before he was adamant to get support and they got Pau Gasol ... we got Mo Williams ...

Im not dissing Mo, he is a very useful player but he is not of the same mold as a No2 guy. We need to get rid of Bun Wallace and his huge contract and go for some huge power forward guys.

We need to replace Z is what we need to do. That would solve all of these problems. Except for GMP being a flippin Retard, cant help that one.

We need to replace Z is what we need to do. That would solve all of these problems. Except for GMP being a flippin Retard, cant help that one.

I agree... Love Z, but he is too slow. Couldn't guard a statue. He's getting abused inside and is taking way to many shots outside. The team is just being outcoached. Guys are taking horrible shots. They are not running the floor and opening up space.

My question is this. Does gmp like any cleveland team? Or is he just a DA fag passing through? He seems to slam everything cleveland at every turn, which makes it even more faggy he spend this much time on a cleveland sports message board all the while giving hand jobs to the lowest rated passer in the league....whoops....

My Comment is just an opinion...Don't tell me this board is just as sensitive as the Browns board...

I didn't slam anyone but the fact that the Cav's have every opportunity to add that extra piece to the Lebron legace in Cleveland and they are blowing the chance at a title or titles....

Hey!, and that's Mr DA Fag to you...

I

Guest ATENEARS
Ok..

Michael, had Scottie

Kobe had Shaq...

I found'em ... the answer is Michael & Scottie, as all the others are still playing in the league, but only THREE are still playing out their seasons (Kobe, LeBron & Mo)!

What was the question again?

Guest ATENEARS
.... but the fact that the Cav's have every opportunity to add that extra piece to the Lebron legace in Cleveland and they are blowing the chance at a title or titles....

What are these 'every opportunities' that you speak of?

There was a lot of chatter in here around the trade deadline, but I don't remember who you wanted ... please share, and explain all the opportunities to acquire 'the man'.

The Cavs had a block buster trade last season to obtain this supporting cast. They got Mo Williams for practically nothing and they probably did the right thing by sitting tight this season and waiting for Joe Smith to clear. I wanted Shaq, but I seriously doubt he'd make a difference running the floor with the young Superman.

Most other deals couldn't be made because they weren't the right fit, or the numbers didn't balance. Who are you talking about that we missed on?

Jordan didn't make it out of the Eastern Conference Finals until Year #7, it was Pippens first season as an All-star after they acquired him in the draft four years earlier. LeBron is in year #6 and probably 4-5 years younger than Michael at the same stage.

LeBron ain't going no where. You better hop on the bandwagon now my friend, because it is just getting rolling and is right on time.

I found'em ... the answer is Michael & Scottie, as all the othesr are still playing in the league, but only THREE are still playing out their seasons (Kobe, LeBron & Mo)!

What was the question again?

The question is about chamionship's and what other elite players have had to win them......follow along, if you can

Now let's count the chamionships that dynamic duo of Lebron and Mo and you can throw in Curley too have won........take your time...but it should take tooo long

while all the others have already achieved that.....

Guest ATENEARS
The question is about chamionship's and what other elite players have had to win them......follow along, if you can

Now let's count the chamionships that dynamic duo of Lebron and Mo and you can throw in Curley too have won........take your time...but it should take tooo long

while all the others have already achieved that.....

The season is still playing out dipshit ... without a dynamic duo in the mix.

My point is, is that the only 'dynamic duo' listed in your flawed original post is ... wait for it ... scoot to the edge of your seat ... are you ready ... ready to burst ... it's LEBRON AND MO you cheese fuck!

What are these 'every opportunities' that you speak of?

There was a lot of chatter in here around the trade deadline, but I don't remember who you wanted ... please share, and explain all the opportunities to acquire 'the man'.

The Cavs had a block buster trade last season to obtain this supporting cast. They got Mo Williams for practically nothing and they probably did the right thing by sitting tight this season and waiting for Joe Smith to clear. I wanted Shaq, but I seriously doubt he'd make a difference running the floor with the young Superman.

Most other deals couldn't be made because they weren't the right fit, or the numbers didn't balance. Who are you talking about that we missed on?

Jordan didn't make it out of the Eastern Conference Finals until Year #7, it was Pippens first season as an All-star after they acquired him in the draft four years earlier. LeBron is in year #6 and probably 4-5 years younger than Michael at the same stage.

LeBron ain't going no where. You better hop on the bandwagon now my friend, because it is just getting rolling and is right on time.

Mark this one down!...

Lebron is out after next year.....Knicks will be signing (2) top free agents ) and have the dough to do it...

If you think his marketability is huge now...just wait till he hits the big time in NY...

He needs to get out of a small market Cleveland Team, and NY will make him the 1st Billion dollar athlete......

The Cav's had three years to add his sidekick and failed....not getting to the finals this year will be his coming out of Cleveland party...

The season is still playing out dipshit ... without a dynamic duo in the mix.

My point is, is that the only 'dynamic duo' listed in your flawed original post is ... wait for it ... scoot to the edge of your seat ... are you ready ... ready to burst ... it's LEBRON AND MO you cheese xxxx!

Lebron and MOE, the dynamic duo...

kinda sounds like a cartoon!!.....now that's got championship written all over it...

Hey, and I told you it's Mr Chesse Fu*k to you...

Guest ATENEARS
Mark this one down!...

Lebron is out after next year.....Knicks will be signing (2) top free agents ) and have the dough to do it...

If you think his marketability is huge now...just wait till he hits the big time in NY...

He needs to get out of a small market Cleveland Team, and NY will make him the 1st Billion dollar athlete......

The Cav's had three years to add his sidekick and failed....not getting to the finals this year will be his coming out of Cleveland party...

Don't count the Cavs out as major players in the 2010 Summer.

The Cavs quietly have manipulated themselves to the point that they have more salary-cap room than anyone for that offseason.

The Cavs have almost $30 million in cap space — and that counts James’ salary, which will go away when he opts out of his final year.

As of today the Cavs have four players under contract (sort of) in 2010-11: James for $17 million (though he’s probably going to be a free agent), Maurice Williams for $9.3 million, Daniel Gibson for $4 million and J.J. Hickson on a team option for $1.5 million.

That’s it.

Wally Szczerbiak’s contract expires after this season.

Ben Wallace goes after two seasons.

So does Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Other players surely will be added to the roster, but the Cavs won’t add anyone who will compromise their ability to bring in talent in 2010.

It will be the Cavs who acquire Chris Bosh in the summer of 2010, as he too is one of the Free Agents that are in the mix.

If Mo "borderline all-star" Williams can transform the team from 4th or 5th place darkhorse to 66 win favorites....it doesn't take much to imagine what a Bosh or Stoudemire or Nowitzki can do for this team. By 2010 we won't be looking for a complementary player, we'll be adding another player who can take over. And really, with all these players on bad teams (Bosh) or teams going downhill (Amare, Dirk) their GMs are going to want to get something for them before they bolt. If we can get one at the trade deadline next year...it will make the LeBron negotiations pretty easy.

I'm like a lot of people who thought we were the best team in the league this year, but seriously. Just run down the list. Garnett-Pierce-Allen, Duncan-Parker-Ginobili, Wade-Shaq, Shaq-Kobe, Duncan-Robinson, Jordan-Pippen, Magic-Jabbar, Bird-McHale-Parrish, Moses-Dr J. It's not just that we don't have a Pippen, pretty much every championship team in history has had at least two superstars. We're not there yet. Mo is not that calibur of any of those secondary players. When we get our impact player in 2010, the dynasty begins.

If Mo "borderline all-star" Williams can transform the team from 4th or 5th place darkhorse to 66 win favorites....it doesn't take much to imagine what a Bosh or Stoudemire or Nowitzki can do for this team. By 2010 we won't be looking for a complementary player, we'll be adding another player who can take over. And really, with all these players on bad teams (Bosh) or teams going downhill (Amare, Dirk) their GMs are going to want to get something for them before they bolt. If we can get one at the trade deadline next year...it will make the LeBron negotiations pretty easy.

I'm like a lot of people who thought we were the best team in the league this year, but seriously. Just run down the list. Garnett-Pierce-Allen, Duncan-Parker-Ginobili, Wade-Shaq, Shaq-Kobe, Duncan-Robinson, Jordan-Pippen, Magic-Jabbar, Bird-McHale-Parrish, Moses-Dr J. It's not just that we don't have a Pippen, pretty much every championship team in history has had at least two superstars. We're not there yet. Mo is not that calibur of any of those secondary players. When we get our impact player in 2010, the dynasty begins.

AHHHH, a voice of reason!!!...there is one on here.....

but...I don't think Lebron will be here when you get the next superstar.....better start shopping..

Mark this one down!...

So Gilbert is gonna be a turd and not offer LeBron a blank check? Really?

Only one thing- he's still got 2010 to do it. Maybe 2009- it ain't over until the Fat Lady sings. Now if you watched the 60 minutes interview, you'd certainly understand where LeBron's head is at- it's about Championships. And the guy ain't stupid. Mount Jordan is 6 high. So he's going to go to NY, with Chris Bosch (damn unlikely) and with a supporting cast that rivals any bad Cavs team of the past start winning NBA titles right out of the box? Fat chance, Orlando would kill a Bosch LBJ team right now. How much more "marketability" do you need? BTW, the last time I checked Tiger Woods doesn't live in NY- either.

Cav's needs- A physical quick center and somebody taller at guard. NY? Lebron & everybody else.

Archived