THE BROWNS BOARD

How the hell can you go 1-27.....

Tacosman

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

this organization has been sucking for far too long.  The nfl doesnt work this way.  We are an anomaly.

Find out how the Rams turned it around........................oh wait..................they added a lot of veteran talent in with their draft picks.

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Find out how the Rams turned it around........................oh wait..................they added a lot of veteran talent in with their draft picks.

Do you even Process, bro? ^_^

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

well we did make a vet free agent signing...but it was a dud in britt.  

we've missed on draft picks.

I dont know that we need veterans. we need better players.  period.  the wentz miss is hurting us a ton, as are some other draft misses over the 16 and 17 drafts.

we'llget better.   because thats the nature of the nfl

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

FIRE ALL OF THEM

Start over 

this current bunch is really no different than the old bunch...just more of the same bs.

I'd fire the coaching staff and give the FO one more draft at least.  Regardless of who the FO is we are going to take one of the qbs high,so it doesnt matter with respect to that.....

we need a front office and coaching staff that makes data driven decisions and one in which there are consequences for misses.

How could they have known what was about to happen! smh

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

every 1-1.5 years, this same sht. Bring someone new in surely things will get better. And they don't. How many 1-2 yr coaching staffs do we have to go through before some of you clowns get it?

Butch, Romeo if you can't tell a lame duck staff after 2 years then theres something wrong

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

every 1-1.5 years, this same sht. Bring someone new in surely things will get better. And they don't. How many 1-2 yr coaching staffs do we have to go through before some of you clowns get it?

I've been saying this for years when Mangini, Shurmur, Chud & Pettine were schit canned.  

Just now, Richiswhere said:

Yeah  this gives us a little leeway for a win or two?

How are we looking for that 1st pick if we were tie with the Giants and 49ers with 2 wins

First we have to win 2----not happening.

2nd then it goes to strength of schedule.

51 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

FIRE ALL OF THEM

Start over 

I told you all this in 2016...First QTR of preseason game #1. I would fire all the players. There really is nobody in there that can't be found in the 5th and 6th rounds of the draft.

1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

I told you all this in 2016...First QTR of preseason game #1. I would fire all the players. There really is nobody in there that can't be found in the 5th and 6th rounds of the draft.

You have to tender a first round offer to Gordon

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

This reminds me of that old saying "if you put a frog in boiling water then he'll jump right out, but if you put him in cold water and slowly heat it up to a boil, then he'll just sit there and boil to death".

If you knew about pro sports, yet knew nothing about the Browns, then you would wonder how the Hell the head coach was even still around to go 1-27....... Jump right out.

But since the Browns under JTC (Jimmy The Criminal) have been known to have a quick hook, then some of us are willing to go so far beyond historic levels of losing that it isn't even funny, just to prove that we are not the same team that makes rash decisions...... Sit there and boil to death.  

I smell boiled chicken................

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

This reminds me of that old saying "if you put a frog in boiling water then he'll jump right out, but if you put him in cold water and slowly heat it up to a boil, then he'll just sit there and boil to death".

If you knew about pro sports, yet knew nothing about the Browns, then you would wonder how the Hell the head coach was even still around to go 1-27....... Jump right out.

But since the Browns under JTC (Jimmy The Criminal) have been known to have a quick hook, then some of us are willing to go so far beyond historic levels of losing that it isn't even funny, just to prove that we are not the same team that makes rash decisions...... Sit there and boil to death.  

I smell boiled chicken................

I agree in every other NFL city this would be a no-brainer but I'm not sure how many teams fit the Browns post 1999.  I haven't added it up but it's gotta be the worst 18 year stretch in NFL history.

27 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I agree in every other NFL city this would be a no-brainer but I'm not sure how many teams fit the Browns post 1999.  I haven't added it up but it's gotta be the worst 18 year stretch in NFL history.

I would totally agree...... modern history too, none of that "In 1932 the Iowa Hay Balers lost 37 of their first 39 games, before moving to Nome Alaska to become the Nome Ice Cubes where they were disbanded after their 3rd year." 

Gotta be modern history's (SB era) worst team....... Although it wouldn't shock me if we couldn't even get that right either.  

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I would totally agree...... modern history too, none of that "In 1932 the Iowa Hay Balers lost 37 of their first 39 games, before moving to Nome Alaska to become the Nome Ice Cubes where they were disbanded after their 3rd year." 

Gotta be modern history's (SB era) worst team....... Although it wouldn't shock me if we couldn't even get that right either.  

88 wins in 19 seasons.  Averaging less than 5 per year for 19 years, ugh.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

88 wins in 19 seasons.  Averaging less than 5 per year for 19 years, ugh.

So less than 5 wins per season for 1/5 of a century??? Phuck Me. 

I can only hope that Tour, War and a few others are right, and the rest of us are proclaiming them 'The Greatest Browns Fans Ever' in a few years, otherwise..... man I don't even want to think about the otherwise. 

Archived