THE BROWNS BOARD

There's no way these guys have jobs if 0-16 happens..

domcucch1994

I mean c'mon!

If this happens, you know everyone needs to be fired.. 

If id keep anyone it would be Greg Williams.. 

Look at the 0-16 lions in '08. They cleaned house after losing every game...

Us fans should not have to be subject to this mediocrity if Clueless Hue is retained..

This is ridiculous...

Id give Sashi and Co another year or two. But the coaching needs a serious overhaul..

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

I don't think Hue is keeping his job this offseason. 

He said many times publicly he's guaranteed and Jimmy completely backs him. From what I've read/seen, I kind of think Jimmy wont fire him at this standpoint because Jimmy doesn't want to forever be known as a guy who fires coaches every couple years.

The media information suggested Sashi and the FO is on the hotseat. Regardless, probably either the FO or HC will go this offseason. I'd rather have Hue leave, but remember Jimmy did go over them and try to get McCarron, Hue hugged McCarron like an Army wife that hasn't seen her husband who deployed for a year, and Jimmy, Hue, and AJ were talking in the end zone.

4 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

I mean c'mon!

If this happens, you know everyone needs to be fired.. 

If id keep anyone it would be Greg Williams.. 

Look at the 0-16 lions in '08. They cleaned house after losing every game...

Us fans should not have to be subject to this mediocrity if Clueless Hue is retained..

This is ridiculous...

Id give Sashi and Co another year or two. But the coaching needs a serious overhaul..

Yeah.....because 1 -27 means the jury is still out? If they win 1, you think that means keep them?

3 hours ago, Mark O said:

Giants were in the playoffs last season and won 2 games this year and they just fired their HC and GM today.  

That’s what good organizations do. They don’t put up with BS 

We have a Shyster of an owner who’s more interested in hiring a coach for his college team then helping the Browns

ben mcadoo and hue jackson together couldn't squeeze out a hard win let alone dairy farts.

maybe shanahan will hire them all and san fran can march in their parade with unicorn horns and rainbow glitter down charlie manson drive.

So answer this question - if McCown were back this year at QB, how many wins would we have had this year (so far)?  We could have beaten both SD and Jacksonville with McCown - and probably the Steelers week 1.  That's three potential playoff teams as things stand right now.  Not that McCown is the answer beyond this year possibly next - he is not - not that McCown would have taken us to the playoffs or a wining record - mostly like he would not have - but it's the front office that is responsible for the complete nightmare fiasco at QB, byt FAR the most important position on the field.  The QB alone cost us the game yesterday.  Missed Josh Gordon on one mostly like two long touchdown passes with no pressure  in his face  - both throws that an AVERAGE NFL QB would have made.  Turned the ball over twice on ridiculous plays either in or approaching the red zone in the 4th quarter with the game totally still winnable.  That Sheet ain't Hue's fault.  That Kizer has been forced into action with no serviceable veteran around is completely on the front office.  I have my issues with Hue (clock management and playcalling) but we're losing largely because DeShone cannot stop turning the ball over - particularly as points are about to materialize.  it would appear that a) Hue wanted Wentz and the front office traded back for so far pretty much nothing, and B) Hue wanted Watson, and the front office traded back for Jabrill Peppers who has no interceptions at safety despite starting nearly the entire year and no kick returns of any note whatsoever (Malik Hooker, who Jackson also liked at the 12 slot, had three picks early in the season before getting hurt).   The front office is FAR more to blame for our current situation than is Hue Jackson.  In the end, Hue may not be good enough and have to go, but first things first - get these idiots out of here they have no Shmucking idea what they are doing.  It is 100% their fault we let a possible HOF NFL quarterback go.  Can you imaging Wentz to Josh Gordon with the protection that the O-line was giving Kizer yesterday?  We would have won the game - despite being on the road against a surging playoff contender with a lock HOF QB who happened to be on fire yesterday.  That's Sashi's fault - not Hue's fault.  I am not defending Hue but Jesus are Sashi and Podesta Shmucking clueless idiots.  That's the bigger problem now.  Deal with it first.

10 hours ago, Mark O said:

Giants were in the playoffs last season and won 2 games this year and they just fired their HC and GM today.  

Your comparing a well run ( sans 2017), storied franchise, to one of the most toxic dumpster fires in the last twenty years. These two franchises don't belong in the same sentence.

34 minutes ago, onkyoreceiver said:

That Kizer has been forced into action with no serviceable veteran around is completely on the front office. 

a) Hue wanted Wentz ..., and B) Hue wanted Watson...

It is 100% their fault we let a possible HOF NFL quarterback go. 

First, isnt it the head coaches job to decide who his starting QB is?

Second, how do you know either of these is true?

Last, HOF QB? McCown isn't that good...

So in your opinion, a teams performance has nothing to do with coaching? Basically, if the FO gives a guy talent he wins... that simple? Hmm... I guess we'll agree to disagree...

4 hours ago, onkyoreceiver said:

So answer this question - if McCown were back this year at QB, how many wins would we have had this year (so far)?  We could have beaten both SD and Jacksonville with McCown - and probably the Steelers week 1.  That's three potential playoff teams as things stand right now.  Not that McCown is the answer beyond this year possibly next - he is not - not that McCown would have taken us to the playoffs or a wining record - mostly like he would not have - but it's the front office that is responsible for the complete nightmare fiasco at QB, byt FAR the most important position on the field.  The QB alone cost us the game yesterday.  Missed Josh Gordon on one mostly like two long touchdown passes with no pressure  in his face  - both throws that an AVERAGE NFL QB would have made.  Turned the ball over twice on ridiculous plays either in or approaching the red zone in the 4th quarter with the game totally still winnable.  That Sheet ain't Hue's fault.  That Kizer has been forced into action with no serviceable veteran around is completely on the front office.  I have my issues with Hue (clock management and playcalling) but we're losing largely because DeShone cannot stop turning the ball over - particularly as points are about to materialize.  it would appear that a) Hue wanted Wentz and the front office traded back for so far pretty much nothing, and B) Hue wanted Watson, and the front office traded back for Jabrill Peppers who has no interceptions at safety despite starting nearly the entire year and no kick returns of any note whatsoever (Malik Hooker, who Jackson also liked at the 12 slot, had three picks early in the season before getting hurt).   The front office is FAR more to blame for our current situation than is Hue Jackson.  In the end, Hue may not be good enough and have to go, but first things first - get these idiots out of here they have no Shmucking idea what they are doing.  It is 100% their fault we let a possible HOF NFL quarterback go.  Can you imaging Wentz to Josh Gordon with the protection that the O-line was giving Kizer yesterday?  We would have won the game - despite being on the road against a surging playoff contender with a lock HOF QB who happened to be on fire yesterday.  That's Sashi's fault - not Hue's fault.  I am not defending Hue but Jesus are Sashi and Podesta Shmucking clueless idiots.  That's the bigger problem now.  Deal with it first.

Here is your answer.. if McCown was our QB, we would be 0 - 12, we would be more boring, and the seats would be more empty. We need a fukcikng quarterback and you are lamenting that jackoff? Hey, let's extrapolate on this, How many wins would we have if Mike Pagel was the QB? or Tim Couch.

Here, this is the bag of schidt...Kizer, McCown, Hogan, Manzshit, Kessler...............please, feel free to add more turd to our superbowl rebuild.

I wouldn't worry though. We are in the right track. We have to just stay the course. This is what a rebuild looks like. Relax, have a toke, go to Zumba.

5 hours ago, onkyoreceiver said:

It is 100% their fault we let a possible HOF NFL quarterback go.

Yeah, a little early to be anointing him as a HOF QB.  A few years ago everyone was saying the same about Andrew Luck and I don't hear a lot of that chatter anymore these days.

One thing we don't hear is reports of the FO and coaches squabbling over power, which was a mainstay of the Browns' organization for a decade prior to this regime.  Sure death to any organization, as we've witnessed.

Yet, it's painfully obvious this isn't working.  The FO doesn't have a stellar record in drafting/signing talent, but the coaching staff isn't getting the best of the talent that is there.  I really thought the D-line would be much better this year.

If that's on coaching, then where do they start?  D-line coach?  How about the conditioning guys?  How many crucial injuries have they had to the better talent on the team?  Is that a big part of the reason?

And for all those who say to 'fire them all' then you're saying you're willing to suffer through at least  2 more seasons like we've just been through.  Are you saying you won't complain about the next two 0-16 seasons if they do fire everyone and start over?

16 hours ago, stillmotion said:

It's 1-31 or bust

We're staying the course with Hue, he's obviously the guy to take us to the superbowl someday.

Yes, as an Uber Driver

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Here is your answer.. if McCown was our QB, we would be 0 - 12, we would be more boring, and the seats would be more empty. We need a fukcikng quarterback and you are lamenting that jackoff? Hey, let's extrapolate on this, How many wins would we have if Mike Pagel was the QB? or Tim Couch.

Here, this is the bag of schidt...Kizer, McCown, Hogan, Manzshit, Kessler...............please, feel free to add more turd to our superbowl rebuild.

I wouldn't worry though. We are in the right track. We have to just stay the course. This is what a rebuild looks like. Relax, have a toke, go to Zumba.

yeah, so who u gonna call, ghostbusters?

bame a rookie u think is 'the answer' or bane a vet to ride for a year or two before the next wentz decides to declare.

exactly.

McCown currently has a 96.7 QBR with 18 tds and 8 Ints. 67.8 Completion %. Our line is better now then the previous 2 years he was with us. I think he could have had similar numbers with us. It is what it is unfortunately. Yeah the FO needs to go. Saw the stat during last weeks game saying Browns had one of the longest runs of a team going above 500 every year. Like 1956-1973 or something. Sad its been so bad now.

Archived