Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

Pisspuke on MNF


medicineman
 Share

Recommended Posts

With nothing else on I figured what the hell maybe watch Monday night football, 2 teams I hate playing each other maybe hope for a injury or 2. Well I have to say there are so many sick calls going Pisspukes way here, A TD called back, A BS PI call on Cinntucky, More BS holding calls on Cinntucky. We can't stop it, Pisspukes going to the SB and will win it. When did the NFL become the WWE? It is almost comical the way these calls are. What is next? "The Line backer power bombs the QB, the refs didn't see it and the ball was snapped and a turnover"? It is almost like that now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

a touch foul on a DB holding onto wr wrist for 2 secs is viable call for a 2 yards and goal situation with a minute left? GTFO. even gruden (who i think sucks) was calling it a mockery yet some fans can't see it and say refs had no part in that win?????

HA!!!! must be the analytical numbers that blind their old butt eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

A.  Bengals are chokers  irregardless.

B. Bengals called for like 179 penalty yards.  Some legit....much, just as Mik said, completely designed to give Pitt a chance to win.  Ricky Ticky Tacky

one out of two ain't bad...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

Cinci is pathetic. How many times are they gonna let that happen?

 

Also, Pisspuke is a really bad nickname. 

lol ... Every time you hear or read "Pisspuke" what you're really hearing is "I'm a bitter browns fan".

Good that you can limit it to "sqealers" Wargograw. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have ya watched any of these Tomlin thug's pressers? JuJu with Ant. Brown shouting "Karma" on Burprick.. Ryan Shazier was not a lead with the grown of helmet guy leaving OSU..This comes from your HC of thugs M. Tomlin that hides himself behind a mik with comments like "These are Tough Elements of the Game" on Shazier..Than to JuJu play "Not How We Play"..BS..after you watched your rookie WR stand over a guy he just blindsided to lay out..Ya award him by letting him play the very next down.. count on JuJu with a huge target on him next game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, StinkHole said:

C'mon man...penalty yds. levied against the bungles designed to give Pitt a chance to win?

You're an intelligent grown man...don't let envy and bitterness consume you so much as to resort to that kind of nonsense.

Yes, I am.  Grown and intelligent.  And I just relate to what I see with my eyes.  There were at least a couple of PI penalties on Cincy that were so ticky tacky as to be absurd. One right before the end of the half where there was some incidental arm fighting in which both players were involved.  This was like a 35-40 penalty and allowed Pitt to get a FG (because there was only like 5 seconds left when that penalty was called).

And the fact is....Cincy was given 179 penalty yards compared to only like 50-60 for Pitt.  So, just those numbers alone have to give you pause.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, StinkHole said:

lol ... Every time you hear or read "Pisspuke" what you're really hearing is "I'm a bitter browns fan".

Good that you can limit it to "sqealers" Wargograw. lol

No...its not that at all.  Its just that many Steeler fans would constantly get drunk and puke when they attended games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Have ya watched any of these Tomlin thug's pressers? JuJu with Ant. Brown shouting "Karma" on Burprick.. Ryan Shazier was not a lead with the grown of helmet guy leaving OSU..This comes from your HC of thugs M. Tomlin that hides himself behind a mik with comments like "These are Tough Elements of the Game" on Shazier..Than to JuJu play "Not How We Play"..BS..after you watched your rookie WR stand over a guy he just blindsided to lay out..Ya award him by letting him play the very next down.. count on JuJu with a huge target on him next game 

JuJu   (how can we not LOL every time we see that name) is just being mentored by Hines Ward apparently on how to play dirty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, StinkHole said:

C'mon man...penalty yds. levied against the bungles designed to give Pitt a chance to win?

You're an intelligent grown man...don't let envy and bitterness consume you so much as to resort to that kind of nonsense.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...