THE BROWNS BOARD

Yao Ming... A Cavalier next year.

BrownsKidd

Listening to the news this AM... This whole new partnership/ownership deal with this China Business team, has some talking that Yao Ming could be in a Cleveland uniform next year, and that this could secure Lebron being in Cleveland a long time because this would open up a huge world market for Lebron.

Guest AdaM
Listening to the news this AM... This whole new partnership/ownership deal with this China Business team, has some talking that Yao Ming could be in a Cleveland uniform next year, and that this could secure Lebron being in Cleveland a long time because this would open up a huge world market for Lebron.

It would also spawn a dynasty...

I heard it on WNIR, listening to French talk about the new ownership deal... And read about it on Yahoo yesterday. China adores Yao and NBA basketball, having Yao and James together could possibly open up huge opportunities. I love Z, but his time is done. He's to slow and shows no finesse under the rim. When the guy should be dunking the ball, he opts to miss the shot by banging it of the rim and backboard.

I don't trust his feet. He finally played 70+ games this year but then hurt his foot again in the playoffs. He's a very good player, but not the kind you can rely on because of his injury problems. Too many other great players will be on the market for me to get excited about Yao.

It would also spawn a dynasty...

Well, Don't get your panties all bunched up ..but Yao isn't a free agent till the end of the 2010 season...and will come out with Lebron...

Yao, stays in Houston

Lebron goes to N.Y..with Chris Bosh...and wins a TITLE, the first year...

Yao's 28, so he should have a several good years ahead of him-if he can stay healthy consistently, which he has not been able to do.

Additionally, this would provide us with another Center with food problems, and this series makes me want to murder Z.

Yao was awesome in this year prior to the injury, and played hurt. If he hadn't have gotten hurt, I would agree with DTBH.

Guest AdaM
Yao's 28, so he should have a several good years ahead of him-if he can stay healthy consistently, which he has not been able to do.

Additionally, this would provide us with another Center with food problems, and this series makes me want to murder Z.

Yao was awesome in this year prior to the injury, and played hurt. If he hadn't have gotten hurt, I would agree with DTBH.

Get yao but only play him in the 2nd and 4th quarters :)

Even if Yao, which will probably not happen, doesn't come, have the financial backing of the Chinese business could really open up some cash.

Does the NBA have a salary Cap and all that... How could this help us land that one more player that we really need.

Archived