THE BROWNS BOARD

2017 BROWNS MOVIE - who is cast?

stillmotion

Jimmy Haslam - Billy Bob Thorton.... Dude could knock it out of the park playing the inept billionaire criminal

Dee Haslam - Sharon Stone - Seems like a right fit here. 

Hue Jackson - Cuba Gooding Jr - Has to shave his head to make it work (and gain maybe 40lbs), but he was great in Tobey McGuire and can pull this off. (Anthony Anderson from Kangaroo Jack comes in a close second)

Sashi Brown - Denzel Washington. Seems to be perfect for this role. Could knock it out of the park.

Paul Depodesta - I'd like to see Jude Law here, but i'm going to go with my gut and bring back Jonah Hill even though he was in my opinion horrible casted in the prequel (moneyball).

Deshone Kizer - Michael B Jordon - Someone would have to play the young rookie QB

Josh Gordon - Dave Chapelle.... Again, a knock out of the ballpark with this

Joe Thomas - Brad Garrett - We've seen him on Everybody Loves Raymond, I think if he could pull of Joe T....

Dolph Lundgren - Gregg Williams - Just a badass, and can completely take over a scene

and if needed - Johnny Manziel - Mark Wahlberg

Let me know if you agree or can come up with a better actor/actress to play someone

54 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Jimmy Haslam - Billy Bob Thorton.... Dude could knock it out of the park playing the inept billionaire criminal

If he were alive....I would have preferred Jim Varney doing Ernest P. Worral as Jimmy Haslam

Annie Potts

Hue Jackson - Cuba Gooding Jr - Has to shave his head to make it work (and gain maybe 40lbs), but he was great in Tobey McGuire and can pull this off. (Anthony Anderson from Kangaroo Jack comes in a close second)

I can't get the image of the Black Uncle Fester out of my mind. In that respect....how about Cedrick the Entertainer.

Sashi Brown - Denzel Washington. Seems to be perfect for this role. Could knock it out of the park.

Jaleel White....you know  Urkel

Paul Depodesta - I'd like to see Jude Law here, but i'm going to go with my gut and bring back Jonah Hill even though he was in my opinion horrible casted in the prequel (moneyball).

Will Farrell

Deshone Kizer - Michael B Jordon - Someone would have to play the young rookie QB

Kevin Hart.   He plays sometimes like he is 5'6"

Eddie Murphy..though...Chapelle would be good too.

Joe Thomas - Brad Garrett - We've seen him on Everybody Loves Raymond, I think if he could pull of Joe T....

Matt LeBlanc

Dolph Lundgren - Gregg Williams - Just a badass, and can completely take over a scene

Jim Gaffigan.

Gilbert Gottfried.

Let me know if you agree or can come up with a better actor/actress to play someone

On 12/7/2017 at 11:13 AM, stillmotion said:

Dee should be another Sharon.... Osborne.

Denzel would be good for Sashi. Sashi's got more gravitas than anyone in every room he's in.

Archived