THE BROWNS BOARD

College Republicans kicked out of Campus Coffee shop because snowflakes were triggered in their 'safe space'

DieHardBrownsFan

But i thought it was american to deny people services and goods based on ur own socio-political leanings. U wouldnt be going soft would u dh? 

As for these little fgts, Stop being little snowflake fgts and open ur own coffee shop where u can blow each other all day long while wearing maga hats. Prob solved urwelcome. 

37 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But i thought it was american to deny people services and goods based on ur own socio-political leanings. U wouldnt be going would u dh? 

As for these little fgts, Stop being little snowflake fgts and open ur own bakery where u can blow each other all day lobg while wearing maga hats. Prob solved urwelcome. 

Fify

WSS

39 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But i thought it was american to deny people services and goods based on ur own socio-political leanings. U wouldnt be going would u dh? 

As for these little fgts, Stop being little snowflake fgts and open ur own coffee shop where u can blow each other all day lobg while wearing maga hats. Prob solved urwelcome. 

But if they were wearing BLM hats and the same thing happened, the little snowflakes would have their panties in a twist.

Right Cleve?

If they aren't causing an issue, don't freak out. 

At the same time, I would bet a large portion of these "college republicans" rocking the MAGA hat and their full outfit are doing it to troll. Just like how Ed started his support. 4chan to real life. Do they actually care about conservative policies or do they think it's funny to get a reaction out of people?

46 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

The republican weenie with the bowtie is utterly disgraceful and beneath contemptible, strictly for that awful bowtie. I was counting on these newer gens to kill the bowtie off for good. Never to return

Shmuck you, bow ties are awesome. 

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Shmuck you, bow ties are awesome. 

They most certainly are not. They are the most awful thing that was ever conceived by the mens fashion industry. I cant even look at someone who's wearing one. The most serious discussion with world wide ramifications could be taking place and i would have no choice but to interrupt the proceedings so soneone could remove it. Nothing serious could be discussed till that awful distracting accessory is removed

Archived