THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 Starting Running Back

darren15

so now that Hilli's name was brought up I went looking for what he was up to....and came across this video. I had forgotten how truly good this dude was. I know he benefitted a lot from Vickers running infront of him, but some of these bounce outs that he did oh my Shmucking god..for a dude that size. And his explosion through the hole and then actually outrunning a lot of secondaries to the sideline angles. For anyone that thinks changing coaches ie schemes is no big fukking deal......OH MY GOD FUK YOU IN THE MOUTH!! That offense with Hillis should never have been fukking touched. I don't wanna hear about how he had less yds the next year and then pretty much disappeared after he left the Browns...I give zero fuks. What we had here in Cleveland for one fukking season was a very good mix of players and scheme. This running game should have been nurtured for YEARS!!! Ahh but we didn't like Mangini cause Mangini was mean to Colt McCoy.

God what a fukking collection of a'ssholes some of this fan base is. I remember being personally livid at how they restructured the offense after basically creating a monster in one fukking year that would have terrorized AFC north defenses for years to come. This is why you don't tear sht up when it starts working well just cause you don't like how some coach called timeouts or you don't like how he looks on the sideline. Now this firing of coaches and changing of schemes constantly is just permissive by the fanbase, and actively encouraged by a lot of them. Cant' build anything. If any of you can watch this video...https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peyton+hillis+now&view=detail&mid=8C4171C9426E1A09D3698C4171C9426E1A09D369&FORM=VIRE      and not go holy fuk why on earth did we fuk with that? Than just fukking stop being fans. Go to another fukking team and root for them. I'm serious. In the national football league when something starts to click YOU KEEP AT IT!!! Nobody wins by tearing up core competencies ever god damn fukking year you imbeciles. Now we've gotten to a point where we have to accept 1-24. That wasn't the case 6-7 years ago. But now it is. Because we've so consistently thrown out the baby with the bathwater that prior to this year we didn't sht right. Now we're making progress defensively but nooooo that's no fukking good get fukking rid of Williams because he hasn't built a SB winning defense in less than one fukking year. 

Dear god some of you are just terrible human beings. I'm serious. Awful. Ur wives must be utterly miserable. Past and present cause I guarantee a lot of you are on multiple marriages. 

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

so now that Hilli's name was brought up I went looking for what he was up to....and came across this video. I had forgotten how truly good this dude was. I know he benefitted a lot from Vickers running infront of him, but some of these bounce outs that he did oh my Shmucking god..for a dude that size. And his explosion through the hole and then actually outrunning a lot of secondaries to the sideline angles. For anyone that thinks changing coaches ie schemes is no big fukking deal......OH MY GOD FUK YOU IN THE MOUTH!! That offense with Hillis should never have been fukking touched. I don't wanna hear about how he had less yds the next year and then pretty much disappeared after he left the Browns...I give zero fuks. What we had here in Cleveland for one fukking season was a very good mix of players and scheme. This running game should have been nurtured for YEARS!!! Ahh but we didn't like Mangini cause Mangini was mean to Colt McCoy.

God what a fukking collection of a'ssholes some of this fan base is. I remember being personally livid at how they restructured the offense after basically creating a monster in one fukking year that would have terrorized AFC north defenses for years to come. This is why you don't tear sht up when it starts working well just cause you don't like how some coach called timeouts or you don't like how he looks on the sideline. Now this firing of coaches and changing of schemes constantly is just permissive by the fanbase, and actively encouraged by a lot of them. Cant' build anything. If any of you can watch this video...https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=peyton+hillis+now&view=detail&mid=8C4171C9426E1A09D3698C4171C9426E1A09D369&FORM=VIRE      and not go holy fuk why on earth did we fuk with that? Than just fukking stop being fans. Go to another fukking team and root for them. I'm serious. In the national football league when something starts to click YOU KEEP AT IT!!! Nobody wins by tearing up core competencies ever god damn fukking year you imbeciles. Now we've gotten to a point where we have to accept 1-24. That wasn't the case 6-7 years ago. But now it is. Because we've so consistently thrown out the baby with the bathwater that prior to this year we didn't sht right. Now we're making progress defensively but nooooo that's no fukking good get fukking rid of Williams because he hasn't built a SB winning defense in less than one fukking year. 

Dear god some of you are just terrible human beings. I'm serious. Awful. Ur wives must be utterly miserable. Past and present cause I guarantee a lot of you are on multiple marriages. 

That escalated quickly.

8 hours ago, SD_Tom said:

I think they'll get Love,  Penny, guice,  Adams or Jones in the draft. 

Love is fantastic....I'm a big fan of Penny but that's only because I don't watch a lot of college football but I do watch SDSU and he's going to be really good in the NFL.

Vickers was sick and helped a ton. I'll never forget the Hillis days. That guy was the hero of my high school football team. I remember watching him trucking over people and scoring.

That was smash mouth football. I'd love to take Love, and see what we got from days. Crow is a RB of the past..... I know Hue likes him but we get way more out of Duke who plays a fraction of the time. A passing threat will free up space to run, and then we'll be able to run more.

I'd love to take love or a great pack in the second round and run a RBBC with duke.

Don't give Crow a big payday. Hopefully Dorsey can sense that.

We ain't seeing Dayes.... for whatever reason. Hue's probably lobbying our "football guy" to sign Crow to an extension.... standing in the hall chanting, "Lock him up. Lock him up."

Hard for me to not see us spending at least one of our Day 2 picks on a RB.

5 minutes ago, cdl15 said:

Crowell had about 110 yards on plays he was never touched on. And of course he runs outta gas and gets caught on a run every RB in football is dancing in the engine on. Fly crow fly. Fly the Shmuck away

Crow was contacted in the backfield at least 5 times this game and still ended with a 6.4 average in 19 carries.  You really don't pay attention do you.

Just now, BaconHound said:

Can't believe I'm going to say this but Peppers was missed today.

Did he get hurt in practice this week? I must have missed it, because I was surprised he was inactive. 

15 hours ago, Mark O said:

Love is fantastic....I'm a big fan of Penny but that's only because I don't watch a lot of college football but I do watch SDSU and he's going to be really good in the NFL.

I hadn't seen Love at all til about a month into the season. But I saw the stat leaders and had to see this guy. I was maybe 1-2 minutes into the game, and he breaks another huge run. I think he had one 50+ yd run in every single game up to that point. Started watching more of him, and he's incredible. He hits some of those lanes Crow had today, that's 6-21 pts on the board. 

He heats up around the 3 -4 min mark. Injured ankle, and that's an impressive stat line against that defense. 

18 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Crow was contacted in the backfield at least 5 times this game and still ended with a 6.4 average in 19 carries.  You really don't pay attention do you.

Honestly that was probably the most unimpressive 100 game by a RB ever. May be the #1 guy that is benefiting from Gordon being back

Archived